• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Percy Jackson rp

@Sukiyaki, how's about a brother? xD .

I am a dolphin.

Also, sent from Atlantis using a shellphone.

Wait.... Does Demeter even use a weapon? I feel like she would use a hoe.

I am a dolphin.

Demeter doesn't use a weapon, but she can command plants and stuff so yeah she can use those. Think of her as a more clothed poison ivy, who uses normal plants rather than weird killer plants.

"During antiquity, Chronus was occasionally interpreted as Cronus, according to Plutarchthe Greeks believed that Cronus was an allegorical name for Chronos. In addition to the name, the story of Cronus eating his children was also interpreted as an allegory to a specific aspect of time held within Cronus' sphere of influence. As the theory went, Cronus represented the destructive ravages of time which consumed all things, a concept that was definitely illustrated when the Titan king devoured the Olympian gods — the past consuming the future, the older generation suppressing the next generation. During the Renaissance, the identification of Cronus and Chronos gave rise to "Father Time" wielding the harvesting scythe."

It's weird alright, the Greeks are probably laughing at me. -.-

Minor damage to my leg. Stupid red-light runners...

I am a dolphin.

Okay then my dear Jolly. Also, how were those tests?

I am a dolphin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back