• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Percy Jackson RP

Mad_Hatter

We're all of us mad here
Hey y'all! I wanna set up a Percy Jackson RP. We can do it here or discord, I'm not picky. Uh... I guess I should lay out some rules or something? I'd prefer there not be more than one or two kids of the Big Three. I also don't necessarily want this to be a huge rp, max 10 people. Also if someone wants to Co-GM with me that would be great! Yeah sorry this post is kinda messy, I'm not usually the one writing these posts, i usually just respond.

Does it matter if I've not read the books? I've only seen the films.
Also, how often do you want ppl to post?

Does it matter if I've not read the books? I've only seen the films.
Also, how often do you want ppl to post?
That's alright! There may be some references to camp operations that weren't mentioned in the film but if you ever get confused just ask! I'd really appreciate if people posted at least twice a week but everyone gets busy! Really, often enough that the story isn't being slowed down too much.

That's alright! There may be some references to camp operations that weren't mentioned in the film but if you ever get confused just ask! I'd really appreciate if people posted at least twice a week but everyone gets busy! Really, often enough that the story isn't being slowed down too much.
Coolio, I've been held back in previous PJ RPs since I wasn't familiar with the books.

Twice a week is also fine for me, if anything I'm grateful since realistically I'd only be able to post 1-3 times a week (during the weekends) since I'm at Uni.

Consider me interested. ^^

hi! i'd very much like to join with the counsilor of cabin apollo. i'd be down for here or discord, but i have one question. will there be one liners or will we be writing paragraphs?

Hmm, Ig if we're allowed to claim at this point I'd like to have a child of Hades but if there are too many people wanting a child of the big three then I don't mind playing as a child of Nemesis.

I'm not a huge PJ fan, but as a huge fan of Greek mythology, I'd be interested! Could I possibly be the child of a Titan. Specifically the son of Prometheus?

I'm not a huge PJ fan, but as a huge fan of Greek mythology, I'd be interested! Could I possibly be the child of a Titan. Specifically the son of Prometheus?
i think that it's just children of greek gods and goddesses in the books, but you'd have to ask an admin/mod ig

Whoa I’ve been offline for a bit, my bad! I’d rather us not claim until we have a group set, that being said, there can be any amount of children in any cabin that isn’t of the big three. You can have children of titans, however, every titan is limited to one child AND children of Kronos are prohibited

hi! i'd very much like to join with the counsilor of cabin apollo. i'd be down for here or discord, but i have one question. will there be one liners or will we be writing paragraphs?
I would prefer paragraphs (1-2, more if the situation calls for it) but I understand everyone's lives are busy and if you can't spend that much time writing, that's alright!

What of children of Chaos lol I am joking
I wouldn't be comfortable with that, just because that would put the character on the Titan tier of power and that would be too op in my opinion.

where do we put character bios?
I'll work on getting up a rp thread right now! Might take a minute, it's been a while for me!

I’m interested! I’d love to do a daughter of Persephone. I’d prefer discord personally but either is good for me

hi, dear! sorry, we're doing the rp over on discord but it isn't terribly active anyway. you're not missing out. promise. welcome to the site.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back