• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Percy Jackson Quest RP

I think we're just waiting for wooden zebra to make their character. Jhade said they'll make a 2nd char and that'll be 10 and we can start.

Question: The prophecy thing said something about "Blood of the Pharaohs". Does this mean I could do a Kane Chronicles oc, or are all the spots full?

But the Japanese Incarnation's are sadly not in the prophecy. You have to keep it either Greek,Roman,Egyptian, or Norse.
Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

Oh, no, that isn't what I meant. I mean he does not know anything about Greek mythology, but his father was Greek.

He only knows about the currently non existent Japanese gods in this Rp. He isn't actually the son of Susanoo.

But that still isn't how the mythology in Percy Jackson works. Just because he only knows Japanese mythology doesn't mean Poseidon turns into Susanoo. They may be similar but that's it. The Greek and Roman God's were able to switch because Greek and Rome had history back then that forced the two to essentially combine their mythology. Japanese mythology has nothing to do at all with Roman or Greek mythology.

But that still isn't how the mythology in Percy Jackson works. Just because he only knows Japanese mythology doesn't mean Poseidon turns into Susanoo. They may be similar but that's it. The Greek and Roman God's were able to switch because Greek and Rome had history back then that forced the two to essentially combine their mythology. Japanese mythology has nothing to do at all with Roman or Greek mythology.

I think there's a misunderstanding. The Japanese gods do not exist in this, but my character was raised into studying the mythology of Japan. He wouldn't know of his godly parentage until the events of this Rp happen. Even then, he would get the Greek mythology and Japanese mythology confused, but will get corrected whenever he messes up calling the gods by their Japanese names that they never had.

I'm not trying to add another mythology, just wanting to use a demigod that was different from the norm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back