• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Percy Jackson Quest RP

Just send me a cs, and i'll tell you if it's allowed.

Demigod #1- Rain (CosmoChild)
Demigod #2- Abby (CosmoChild)
Demigod #3- Dominic (Festus)
Demigod #4- Alex (Me)
Demigod #5- Elise (SomebodyElse)
Demigod #6- Barry (Yahhah)
Demigod #7-
Demigod #8-
Demigod #9-
Demigod #10-

now we've got
Demigod #1- Rain (CosmoChild)
Demigod #2- Abby (CosmoChild)
Demigod #3- Dominic (Festus)
Demigod #4- Alex (Me) (Greek)
Demigod #5- Elise (SomebodyElse) (Greek)
Demigod #6- Barry (Yahhah) (Greek)
Demigod #7- Morana (GamerKitty205) (Norse)
Demigod #8- Reverand (National) (Norse)
Demigod #9-
Demigod #10-

Also, can everyone who's Goddly parent I dont know, send it to me. I'm going to make sure the prophecy is still being followed.

Last edited:
I'd just like to let everyone know that the spots for the character that dies, the one who betrays them, and the one who brings them together are taken. Thanks to so many people for showing interest!

I'd just like to let everyone know that the spots for the character that dies, the one who betrays them, and the one who brings them together are taken. Thanks to so many people for showing interest!
what's the youngest a character can be in this rp?

I am changing my character a little bit. Only two Norse characters where allowed, so i'm making mine Egyptian. MenheraQueen MenheraQueen I'm going to pm you the updated character sheet.

alright. pm me a cs, i'll review it and get back to you.

I was still making a character too, age was important for mine because the requirement was not meant

Users who are viewing this thread

Back