• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Percy Jackson and The Olympians: The Next Prophecy

TheSunVanished

Follower of the Vanished Sun
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
((Real Quick before we start this, I would like to let you know this is a continuation of the last book [The Last Olympian] and all of us will be playing fresh Half-Bloods arriving at CHB. The only exception is me playing Chiron and my Half-Blood oc and one person doubling as Dionysis and a Half-Blood. Now with that out of the way, here is the plot.))

A year has passed since the Battle of Manhattan, as the Campers like to call it. Anyways, during that time Chiron had sent one camper from each Cabin (excluding Poseidon and Zeus) to look for Half-Bloods. You are one of these Half-Bloods. You will be claimed before you reach the age of thirteen and you will find that Camp Half-Blood is more than what you had expected. You will train, live, and quest with your cabin mates and fellow campers. These quests will follow a prophecy given to you by the Oracle. There are monsters everywhere in the world and after the Battle of Manhattan, New York is still trying to rebuild itself. Mount Olympus is still being rebuilt by its official Architect. But that is not needed. All you need is hope, strength, trust, and friendship.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just something of an unfavorite child if the god of smiths who lacks certain half blood traits but makes up for it in other ways

Users who are viewing this thread

Back