• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Percival Gray & Associates, Supernatural Investigation - Now accepting new clients!

Owl Knight

Don't let it ruffle your feathers, my liege.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Have you been having dreams every night that you can't explain?
Strange bites in places you didn't expect?
Feeling anemic?
Is something going bump in the night you wish would not?
Is the family mausoleum not quite as full as it was the night before?

If you've been experiencing instances of the supernatural and strange and you want answers, look no further than...
|
|
|
|
\/

- Percival Grey & Associates -
Specializing in the paranormal, the supernatural, and the occult

For three generations, the family Gray has specialized in taking on the cases the police, your parish priest, and the other P.I.'s won't touch.

Werewolves? Where wolves.
Ghosts? Busted.
Curses? Cured.
Vampires? Staked with a garlic garnish. *

*(Vampires staked at an additional fee...)
Housed in a two story brownstone above a neighborhood coffee shop in Old City Philadelphia, you will find that the offices of Percival Gray & Associates are richly furnished to provide the very finest in client accommodations. Lilian Spink, our cheerful receptionist will happily take your inquiry and we can assure you that we will do our best to see to your needs. No case is too unusual, no case is too small. Come hauntings or hellraisings, Percival Gray & Associates are just a phone call away.

Height: 5' 6"

The strong right hand of Percival Gray & Associates, Lilian is the firm's receptionist, administrative assistant, and the beating heart that keeps the organization afloat.
View attachment 519873

Height: 5' 11"

Percival is a third generation paranormal investigator. Learning everything he could from his father and grandfather, Percival has continued the family business of probing into the most secret and strange corners of the world hunting down unnatural creatures.
View attachment 519874

As you enter the small brownstone you climb a narrow flight of stairs until you arrive at the old oak door with a frosted glass window bearing the mark of Percival Gray & Associates. As you enter you will find yourself in a small seating area, plainly decorated with leather chairs and a stack of out of date magazines. Lilian will usher you into the main office where you will meet with Percival to discuss your case.
View attachment 519882

---------------------------------

Do you think you have a case that might be a good fit for Percival Gray & Associates?

PM me your case and a short sample of writing detailing your character and their troubles and I will get back to you!

Cases are first come first served.

Very intriguing!!! Im sure this will be grabbed by someone soon, I personally like romance in my roleplay not just all plot and drama. I wish you luck. Just wanted to say this sounds pretty cool tho!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back