• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Percipience OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
No need to rush posts, guys! I won’t be able to post until the coming Sunday. :) And Berries Just informed me they would be gone until around the 15th! As for Fayree, last I heard she was sick. Might be a really bad sickness or something. Happy roleplaying!

P.S. Collidias Rex Collidias Rex - calling Zayden “Fluffy” made me laugh. XD

Last edited:
I'm back! I'll be getting in a reply sometime tomorrow. :) Sorry I disappeared there, I kind of forgot that I was going to camp haha.

The rough draft of my post is finished! I'm gonna give Fayree one more week, and if she still doesn't respond, I'll remove her character in a way that will allow her to come back if she wants. I'm super excited about the next couple of posts~

Sorry, this is a full week for me and I crashed yesterday without redoing the parts of my post that need to be done. I'll have them done here in about an hour.

P-p-posted! This is probably the largest number of revisions I've done to a post - it was so hard trying to figure out where each character's dialogue happened. Let me know if anything seems off or confusing, I might have missed something! :)

I'm dumb. I forgot to add in my mention about Kypher's outburst. I just had so much to write and felt rushed that it slipped my mind. Might go back and edit tomorrow if I have time.

Edric Yuma Edric Yuma ...Is he...you know? He's awfully similar to somebody.

Berries Berries I'm fine with whatever. A big collab could be really epic, but letting things just happen naturally sounds fun too. Would definitely exaggerate the feel of each character pulling the steering wheel slightly in a different direction with the second option, but the former would probably feel more "lyrical" in its storytelling flowing more like an actual book.

I'm dumb. I forgot to add in my mention about Kypher's outburst. I just had so much to write and felt rushed that it slipped my mind. Might go back and edit tomorrow if I have time.

Edric Yuma Edric Yuma ...Is he...you know? He's awfully similar to somebody.

Berries Berries I'm fine with whatever. A big collab could be really epic, but letting things just happen naturally sounds fun too. Would definitely exaggerate the feel of each character pulling the steering wheel slightly in a different direction with the second option, but the former would probably feel more "lyrical" in its storytelling flowing more like an actual book.
Nope! Can see why you thought that, though XD

Hm.. is there any settlement near the ravine or is it plain wilderness? Asking around nearby civilisation is good if there's some. Maybe get a cart for Edmund

Wait is the horse carried over to the ravine

Maaaaaan you go ahead and ask about like the info no-shows in the other group, I'm about to dive head first into this ravine!
Perhaps literally...

Would it be ok if I make this post long enough to have a reaction to anything that happened up to now, and use the last paragraph for my action at the moment? I don't want to overlook anything or anyone.

Hm.. is there any settlement near the ravine or is it plain wilderness? Asking around nearby civilisation is good if there's some. Maybe get a cart for Edmund

Wait is the horse carried over to the ravine
Nope! It’s all flat land and desert. The bandits like to be alone, ya know?

Would it be ok if I make this post long enough to have a reaction to anything that happened up to now, and use the last paragraph for my action at the moment? I don't want to overlook anything or anyone.
Of course! I just meant shorter posts for people who felt they didn’t have a lot to write about. You guys have been writing super well, no reason to stop now!

Nope! It’s all flat land and desert. The bandits like to be alone, ya know?

Of course! I just meant shorter posts for people who felt they didn’t have a lot to write about. You guys have been writing super well, no reason to stop now!
cool cool cool

Users who are viewing this thread

Back