• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Percipience OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Edric Yuma Edric Yuma Oh, yeah, I went to the San Juan part in Colorado last summer with my brother. Lol, his Prius had so much trouble getting over the Great Divide. It ran out of juice for the electric engine about half way up and had to do the rest on it's tiny 4 cylinder gas engine. Hope you have fun.

Edric Yuma Edric Yuma Oh, yeah, I went to the San Juan part in Colorado last summer with my brother. Lol, his Prius had so much trouble getting over the Great Divide. It ran out of juice for the electric engine about half way up and had to do the rest on it's tiny 4 cylinder gas engine. Hope you have fun.
Oh noes! :o At least you didn’t have to push. Thanks!

Hey team, sorry I’ve been absent for the last couple of days. I’ve had an awful flu and been sleeping most of it or having a horrible migraine the rest. I will catch up as fast as I can, promise.

Hey team, sorry I’ve been absent for the last couple of days. I’ve had an awful flu and been sleeping most of it or having a horrible migraine the rest. I will catch up as fast as I can, promise.
That’s fine! I think a lot of us are busy right now :)

Edric Yuma Edric Yuma Should the horse and cart also be carried into the hovercraft or left behind?

I know it's a storage hovecraft but not sure how big.
They can fit, though it might be a squeeze! XD Up to you. The clan base definitely does not have stables, so you'll be on your own with that horse....

Hey Im about to finish my post. Sorry about the super long wait. Catching up to work after being sick was worse than the illness lmao

Huzzah! I found internet! Nice posts, Damafaud Damafaud Kloudy Kloudy ! I like the bromance that’s happening. But Kypher Just brought up an idea to the group: go straight to the ravine instead of gathering info? I’ll need a group vote on this one, so make it clear whether you want to do that or not, people who haven’t posted! Berries Berries Collidias Rex Collidias Rex Fayree Fayree ithinkcat ithinkcat :) Okay, back to vacation.

Well I was thinking that some people probably won’t like the idea of going with a Phantomshade (and potentially a demolitionist) to the ravine without getting the intel. Perhaps this causes us to form two groups, one intel team and one scout team? I don’t mind either way, but it’s in Kypher’s nature to get right to the violence so I needed him to suggest that.

Also ty, I really like Kypher’s and Francis’ character development. We have stuff planned out already. : )

Last edited:
I've been waiting on Berries to PM me back, but I think they're busy - so I'll have Valencia respond and take the rest of the trip in silence. Will make a post within 24 hours of now to keep up with everyone.

Been waiting to hear back from Fayree myself. Not sure why it's been taking so long. If I have to I'll just move on as if Irulan and Amalya didn't really strike up a conversation and just sat in awkward silence for the ride, but I'm trying to be patient in case Fayree's just had a bit of life come up.

That said, Irulan would know that the group should gather info first, but...she'd probably be more in favor of just going and getting thangz done. She's not a strategist. She's a front line fighter.

Hey, so you've kinda ignored Damafaud Damafaud 's and I's posts. We've caused a bit of a scene and it would probably be good for our current plot's situation if we didn't miss anything out and we reacted to everything obvious enough to attract everyone's attention. It just seems like your character didn't notice or care that my character nearly killed another person, which seems a bit odd to me. ^u^;;
Collidias Rex Collidias Rex <3

Hey, so you've kinda ignored Damafaud Damafaud 's and I's posts. We've caused a bit of a scene and it would probably be good for our current plot's situation if we didn't miss anything out and we reacted to everything obvious enough to attract everyone's attention. It just seems like your character didn't notice or care that my character nearly killed another person, which seems a bit odd to me. ^u^;;
Collidias Rex Collidias Rex <3

Yeah, sorry about that - I kinda rushed through things because a lot has popped up today. I'll make some edits in a couple hours' time when everything is done - I just wanted to get something posted, since I've been quiet for a while.

I skimmed through your post before making mine - but upon rereading it, I see what you mean. The whole incident is in a single paragraph, so I must've skipped past that part. I'll probably have Valencia start talking, then be interrupted by the commotion.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back