• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Percipience OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Guh, my alerts broke :|

I'll try get something up shortly. I don't think Valencia's one to try make friends too quickly, so she'll probably be playing the observation game for the time being.

I'm working on a post but it may or may not get posted tonight depending on how quickly I fall asleep haha (finals week is next week for me... woo sleep deprivation).

I'll have Angie go bother somebody, the exact target is undecided though. :D Maybe Valencia if Collidias Rex Collidias Rex isn't too far into writing their post lol.

I'm working on a post but it may or may not get posted tonight depending on how quickly I fall asleep haha (finals week is next week for me... woo sleep deprivation).

I'll have Angie go bother somebody, the exact target is undecided though. :D Maybe Valencia if Collidias Rex Collidias Rex isn't too far into writing their post lol.
Good luck on finals! :D And it seems Aurum Aurum has been inactive for some time, so I’m going to go ahead and assume her character got on the craft.

Yeeeaaaah so, things came up and 'shortly' got delayed, so I was about to sit down and write a post.

I want to get something out tonight to get some momentum going, but I'll detail only until Valencia sits down in the hovercraft and if Angie wants to chat, we can work something out. If you're keen, you can plan out Angie's part until she enters the hovercraft, then we could collab on a back-and-forth from there.

Yeeeaaaah so, things came up and 'shortly' got delayed, so I was about to sit down and write a post.

I want to get something out tonight to get some momentum going, but I'll detail only until Valencia sits down in the hovercraft and if Angie wants to chat, we can work something out. If you're keen, you can plan out Angie's part until she enters the hovercraft, then we could collab on a back-and-forth from there.
Dude, your writing is always so clean. I’m inspired :closedeyescryingfrown:

Eghh, I had to record for a friend's music piece so I ended up getting home super late because he's picky.

I may not be able to post until tomorrow, if Edric Yuma Edric Yuma wants to move on feel free to assume that Angie went flying head first into the ship to bask in the a/c, and that Marcel is her newfound hero for getting her out of the heat despite the fact he also dragged her out there in the first place.

Eghh, I had to record for a friend's music piece so I ended up getting home super late because he's picky.

I may not be able to post until tomorrow, if Edric Yuma Edric Yuma wants to move on feel free to assume that Angie went flying head first into the ship to bask in the a/c, and that Marcel is her newfound hero for getting her out of the heat despite the fact he also dragged her out there in the first place.
Ill probably be posting late Saturday or Sunday, so you still have time! No character left behind :D

Working on next post! I'll post tonight. Sorry things are moving kinda slow right now -- trust me, they'll pick up pace pretty soon!

Posted! Hopefully Zayden doesn't come off as TOO much of a creep. XD Unfortunately Aurum Aurum wasn't able to post due to sickness (get well soon!), but her character somehow snuck on board anyways! I'll probably be posting again Friday, regardless of how many people have posted, due to vacation and travels and whatnot. I'm not sure if I'll have access to internet for a week or so after Friday, so better safe than sorry! Berries Berries Collidias Rex Collidias Rex Kloudy Kloudy Fayree Fayree ithinkcat ithinkcat Damafaud Damafaud Aurum Aurum

Users who are viewing this thread

Back