• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Percipience OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
ithinkcat ithinkcat Loving Irulan but I think there are five people instead of six.

She's so much like a protagonist in the group~

Typical protagonist intro - late for first day of school. Now you just gotta arrive with a piece of toast half-eaten and hanging from your mouth and you're golden.

While we're doing roles - I call shotgun on the Zuko :D

Something something conceited fire princess ...

I'm writing mine so it should be up soon. I apologize if she comes off as edgy and antisocial, but that's the joke of her character lol

Typical protagonist intro - late for first day of school. Now you just gotta arrive with a piece of toast half-eaten and hanging from your mouth and you're golden.

While we're doing roles - I call shotgun on the Zuko :D

Something something conceited fire princess ...
Don’t forget you have to be the only person with hair that’s not black or brown!

Yay, that's all of us! I'll try to get my post up in the evening. Each character has such a unique personality, I'm sooooo excited! :D

Posted! Gonna need some feedback on this one: Do you think that was too rushed? Or did you feel you did not have enough to write? Wasn't exactly sure how far to take this one; I was considering going as far as reaching the actual clan base.

I think it was good. Gives me something to respond to and somewhere to get. Plus having ‘time is passing’ convos in the hovercraft seems more convenient than standing around posturing for a silent ride... especially with some of us being uncomfortable in the heat

I agree with Fayree. I think you found a sweet spot for that post. It may end up being a case by case situation how much should happen in other posts depending on the context, but this one was good.

Fayree Fayree Gonna be late tonight at the earliest before I get a response up. You got your second post up quick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back