• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pepsilord's One on One Thread

Pepsilord

Hey all, I'm Pepsilord and I'm in the market for some one on ones!
Please excuse how lack luster the thread looks! I'll fix it up. eventually

Song I'm randomly obsessed with today:

About Me

x. I'm a Male in his 20ies
X. Love video games and anime
x. Currently on hiatus from college
X. Work night shift (primarily) at a supermarket part time, but sometimes shifts vary!
x. EST Time Zone

General Role Play Info

x. Prefer MxF Pairings
X. Do not do ERP
x. Consider myself lazy-lit, or semi-lit. I try to match what my partner writes, but i don't really care too much for post length besides one liners! At the very least, I only really care about decent grammar.
X. Relatively ditch friendly! I would prefer if you told me you weren't interested in the rp anymore, but ya know, shit happens.
x. Love OOC chatter! Plotting, general casual talk, shitposting, etc.
X. I'll try to post at least once a day! But I work usually 6 days a week, so during shift I won't be able to reply. But I'll be able to steal company time and reply to you OOC at least
x. Can be over thread or PM!
X. For Fandom Rps, I prefer OC x OC pairings! I'm garb at playing canons.
x. For Face Claims, i prefer anime/manga/drawn ones!
If there's anything else you need to know, feel free to post here or DM me!

Current Cravings

x. Cyberpunk 2077
A lot we can do with this! A pair of Solos, a Solo x Netrunner pair, Trauma Team soldiers/EMTs, Trauma Team soldier/EMT with their patient, etc. etc. etc.

x. Pokemon
Can be something more conventional (Trainers starting their journey/already established trainers), Trainer's School, Mystery Dungeon, etc. I haven't played SW/SH yet tho!

X. Magical Girls/Boys
Can be lighthearted or darker, can be based around Madoka Magica, Sailor Moon, League of Legends' Star Guardians, etc.

x. Darling in the Franxx/Mecha in General
Can be based around the setting/concept of the series, or whatever else!

X. Slice of Life
Preferably mixed with Fantasy elements or not! Can be School setting based (college/HS), coworkers, whatever!

x. Boku no Hero Academia
Can be set in our own UA tenure, based around vigilante heroes, villains, pro heroes , etc.

X. Isekai-based
Thinking more along the lines of Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash! But can be based off of other series like Re:Zero, Konosuba, Shield Hero, etc.

x. Sword Art Online/Trapped in VRMMO in General
Preferably our own made up game!

X. Fate-series/Nasuverse-based
Can be our own made up Holy Grail War, or something based around Fate/Extra, etc.

x. Fallout 3/4/NV

X. Something Space related?
Life on a space station, rag tag band of space mercs/pirates/what have you taking whatever job comes their way in their travels, etc.

x. Something Aliens related?
More slice of life-y. Perhaps "alien crash lands on Earth and can't exactly leave yet and is found out" (Akin to Ano Natsu De Matteru),
or something similar?

X. Rimworld
Basically the "crash landed" scenario? Or perhaps something involving tribals or a band of raiders/pirates?

More cravings to come! I'll add the rest of the random shit I like later!
Thanks for reading D:

Full Genre List

-Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash

-Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou

-Kyoukai no Kanata (or something similar)

-Is it Wrong to Pick up Girls in a Dungeon/DanMachi

-Fate series (/Stay Night, /Zero)

-Boku No Hero Academia

-Rosario to Vampire

-Tokyo Ghoul

-Chobits

-Sora No Otoshimono/Heaven's Lost Property

-Pokemon (Academy, Mystery Dungeon)

-Sword Art Online (GGO, SAO, Original Game)

-Accel World

-Eureka 7

-Angel Beats

-Gate - And so the JSDF Fought

-Date A Live

-Elfen Lied

-Darling in the Franxx (conceptually?)

-Cyberpunk 2077

-Rimworld

-We Happy Few

-Valkyria Chronicles

-Fate/Extra

-Persona (3, 4)

-The Elder Scrolls (Skyrim, Oblivion)

-Fallout (3, NV, 4)

-Class of Heroes

-Something Harvest Moon/Stardew Valley-based

-Something Academagia-based (or basically just something involving a school for up and coming wizards of sorts)

-Medieval Fantasy

-Modern Fantasy

-Sci Fi (Mecha-inspired possibly?)

-Various degrees of fantasy pairings that tie in with the above. (Human x Whatever, Whatever x Whatever, etc. )

-Slice of Life (Currently craving something mixed with fantasy in a modern setting, but can be others. Sci-Fi, etc. )

Last edited:
DID SOMEONE SAY MAGICAL GIRLS/BOYS? Or Pokemon or fantasy Slice of Life? Just ironically I was thinking of trying out a Magical Girl rp and then this popped up XD

DID SOMEONE SAY MAGICAL GIRLS/BOYS? Or Pokemon or fantasy Slice of Life? Just ironically I was thinking of trying out a Magical Girl rp and then this popped up XD

Yeeeee!
I was watching the light and shadow cinematic thing from League of legends even though i'm poop at the game itself and had a hankering to try to rp it.
I have a sort of OC in the works, unfortunately from failed attempts at finding an active madoka forum.
PM me if you're interested in doing something magical grill/boy related!
I can't PM you because my acc is too new I think LOL

Would love to do an SAO type thing, magic school thing or fantasy plot in general

I SEE MECHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
are you cool with platonic stuff, like friends

hi there! are you currently interested in a conventional pokémon journey with original characters? if you are, i’d love to do one!! : )

hi there! are you currently interested in a conventional pokémon journey with original characters? if you are, i’d love to do one!! : )

Hi! I'd definitely be down but regrettably the only game i've played up to so far is sun/moon LOL Haven't touched SW/SH yet! Might be a while for that one too, since I'm currently obsessed with cyberpunk 2077 x.x

Heya! Sorry to bother you but I think we had a roleplay beginning to be planned but unfortunately didn’t get far in discussion! If you were still interested, I’d love to plot with you again if you don’t mind

Hi! I'd definitely be down but regrettably the only game i've played up to so far is sun/moon LOL Haven't touched SW/SH yet! Might be a while for that one too, since I'm currently obsessed with cyberpunk 2077 x.x

would you be interested with an adventure staring in one of the first reigons, then? maybe even kanto!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back