Chitchat People like to roleplay as themselves?

RussianMeme

One Time Luck
Hi! :3

I personally like to roleplay, as in show doing actions, while just talking to people and getting to know them. No real story or plot involved, just kinda pretend we're hanging out. Does anyone else like doing this? If so, what do you normally do?

((Also feel free to message me I, new and have like no friends on here hahaha))

Used to do it when I was younger (13-15) but now I find it a little painful to look at. To be frank, I usually end conversations like those even if the person I'm chatting with "seems nice." It just automatically makes me think they want something else from me.

Not to say I still don't do it from time to time, but only when I talk with friends. It's off-putting when a stranger messages me and then goes *sits down owo*.

With friends I still do, to some degree with acquaintances. For the above mentioned reasons I try really hard for it to not be within the first few messages I exchange with people.

I mean, sometimes I do it just to be ironic. But usually the people I'm texting or messaging know me well enough to know it's not serious. I used to do it a lot as a kid and it was pretty cringy lol

You know... you don't need to be physically with someone to hang out with them. Just having a conversation with someone is already hanging out with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back