• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Cadmus just finished his first song when Adonis arrived at his side.

"Are you okay?" Asked the older roommate. Cadmus was a bit surprised to see Adonis approaching him like that. He let his hand go from the lute and scratched the back of his head. Luckily for Cadmus that the tear and the bad feeling earlier had already partially been healed by his own music, else he would have looked real miserable in front of his new roommate.

"I... I am fine..." Cadmus said and gave Adonis a soft smile. "It isn't the first time Lancis comes to ruin my day... I am quite used to it already." Cadmus then slowly pulled the string just to have something to do while he thought of what else to say. "You were very bold back there... Both you and Arias. I never have the gut to confront him like that..."

Suddenly, Arlewen came out of nowhere, seemingly adored of the song Cadmus just performed. The boy then took out his own instrument, a whistle and immediately started playing. Cadmus was amused of how Arlewen could just come out in most unexpected moment (like the one in the middle of conflict with Lancis) and be very jolly about it. Many would likely find this inappropriate, but Cadmus didn't really mind... Aside from direct threat, nothing could easily tick the black-haired boy out.

"That's very nice, Arlewen! Yes, we could totally play together sometimes." Cadmus replied as Arlewen finished his performance.

Featuring: Once Once Nine of Swords Nine of Swords

Last edited:
Arlewen's face brightened at Cadmus's compliment. "Thank you!" he said, smiling like a child. He put the instrument back in his bag and said, "you play really beautifully too! Maybe we could even host a concert for the school - what do you think? Or - oh, we could even make our own school band! It'd be wonderful!" His expression took on a dreamy tone as he imagined the spotlights on both of them, shining down with the brilliance of sun magic. In his reverie, they were standing in front of the whole school, ready for their first debut... the audience looked at them with great expectations twinkling in their eyes... the silence was deafening, and then, when they played the first note...

"Oh, Cadmus - that'd be so amazing!" he said, not really clarifying on what he just imagined to himself about. "Why don't we ask the teachers about making our own club? Who do I have to go to for that?"

Interactions: AncientBird AncientBird

Adonis Frazier
Violet eyes flickered tiredly as Adonis listened to Cadmus, half of the things he said going through one ear and out the other as his head lolled to the side, golden earrings glinting as they swung from his slight movement. It seemed like he was quite used to being bullied by now... which, well, the light-haired male didn't know what to think of that. He was more than experienced with blocking out other people, not caring about them, but hearing how the inky-haired boy worded the matter made it a little more personal, not that it mattered in the end. The nymph was just checking on his dormmate since he hated the sound of crying, and, as such, he'd really appreciate if the musician didn't do it when he didn't even have a door to soften the noise. But hearing the shorter male's compliment, a small smile -- or was it more of a smirk? -- spread across Adonis's face even though he'd saved, intentionally or not, by Arias's intervention. "Thanks, but it was less bold and more... not caring about him?" What was there to be afraid of when he didn't even know the kid?

As Arlwen appeared beside them to engage Cadmus in a conversation about instruments and playing music, Adonis disappeared into the bathroom with a small bundle tucked underneath his arm. Upon coming out, it was clear that he'd changed into his pajamas, a pair of soft, blue-ish garments with the sleeves of the shirt pushed up to his elbows.

The nymph picked out a book from his suitcase, absentmindedly telling himself that he'd get everything unpacked later, before curling up in his blankets to read the novel, some Sci-Fi story that he'd been meaning to finish. Flipping through the pages to find the general area where he'd been previously, Adonis skipped around for a few minutes before finding the place where he'd left off; he didn't like how dog-earring the pages damaged his newly-purchased, hardback books. He'd probably be able to get a few chapters in before the others decided to turn off the lights.

Cadmus smiled at Arlewen's enthusiasm. Some positivity was something he needed. "I am actually thinking of joining the college's orchestral band tomorrow. Why don't you come with me? We could play, practice and learn more from the college's most experience musicians. I even know a couple of them myself!" Cadmus suggested. The college band is one of the grandest and most seasoned music band known in Grand Mbuna. They often play during any big ceremonies or in the service of the royal house, if Cadmus could acquire a place among the elite members, his future would be ensured... Still, the competition to become an elite members are high. Even if he doesn't, at least he could still get to learn to be a better musician and doing what he loves.

Noticing how time had flown, Cadmus yawned. "It's getting late, we should be prepared for tomorrow. We will have to go to the professors to submit for each classes we want to join, also including clubs as well. It's going to be a bit messy, but I do look forward to it!." Said the boy to his roommates, whether if they were listening to him or not. He then turned to Arlewen. "Thank you for your complement... Err...Can I call you Arl? I am glad you like my music and want to play with me. I think I will turn in now. Good night!" Said Cadmus as he laid his back on the mattress and pushed his lute to the side. He wanted to thank Adonis for asking his well being too, but the young man had already left when Arlewen came in. Trix settled down right next to him, still grazing for any patch of algae it could find.

---------------------------------------

The next day came and Cadmus woke up early. Many smaller classes only accept a few students during a semester, so if they wanted to join, they need to be quick and secure their space before being taken. "Rise and shine! Quickly, we need to get going or some of our wanted subjects might not be available till next year!" Cadmus called his room mates in cheerful tone. The glimpse of sadness of yesterday seemed to have fully faded away and Cadmus had returned to his chipper self.

After dressed up and combed his long hair, Cadmus opened the window. "I asked Mrs. Hemsworth to get the list of all subjects and their professors for us yesterday, it is on the table. As Prof. Arden has said, you are free to join any class you like, but all magic users are enlisted in the magic class tomorrow, so you don't have to do it yourself. Anyway, if you want to come with me, I will be waiting at the clam sandwich stand, alright?" Said the boy as he climbed out of windowed, transformed and swam down to the ground. Cadmus thought that his friends might probably not need his guidance around the campus anymore since they have explored nearly everywhere yesterday. However, he still deeply longed for someone to accompany him.

Ace Cream Ace Cream ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon Nine of Swords Nine of Swords screaming armadillo screaming armadillo Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3
Once Once

As it turned out, Arii woke up at the most unholy hours in the morning, because they were awake—and sharpening their blade—by the time Cadmus rose, unsettlingly gold eyes flicking up to stare at him the moment he got up. They blinked slowly as he spoke, seeming to take a moment to process before getting up, seemingly not caring that they'd slept in the same thing they'd worn when they arrived.

Actually, it didn't really look like they had any luggage.

A pain in their side informed them that they needed to eat for fear of fatigue, so they stalked toward the window and hopped out just as Cadmus had, only briefly shifting near the ground before immediately switching back.

They followed a few paces behind him silently, steps light and cautious, as if they thought everything was a trap... which, honestly, wasn't very far from the truth.

Upon arriving at the stand, they ordered something that sounded plain, having no knowledge of anything on the menu and not intent on getting a nasty surprise, which is exactly what happened, as the moment they bit into the sandwich, something harsh, painful, and spicy exploded into their mouth, prompting them to just resist spitting it out and instead clamp their teeth shut and swallow, hissing in surprise and pain the moment their mouth was clear.

Damnit.

Adonis Frazier
The student awoke to the call of his dormmate, giving a tired and slightly annoyed yawn. Well, glad someone's feeling well. He gave a sigh, long and drawn out, before tossing his blankets to the side, quickly organizing them as Cadmus spoke about the classes before moving on to his other preparations. Upon hearing that some'd fill up particularly fast, the light-haired student's head snapped upwards.

Adonis wasn't about to waste a year of his life because one of his classes filled up.

Hurrying over to the table, shrugging on his jacket as he did, Adonis scanned through the list of courses, scribbling down the names of the ones that he'd been planning to take as he saw them, mostly biology-related things, though with a couple of engineering courses thrown in.

Even as a few of the others left through the window for breakfast, the nymph continued hovering over the paper. It was okay; he'd just eat after he'd been registered.

Arlewen woke up in his bed, feeling noticeably down. As soon as he awoke he knew it would be one of those days; where everything was hazy, as if a fog had rolled in... he tried to remember what he did yesterday, and to his horror he realized that he agreed to join the orchestral band. He knew he wouldn't have the energy to go today, and yet, promise was a promise; he did not want to disappoint Cadmus, which he imagined he would if he backed out.

Of course, there were bigger commitments he had gotten in too, like coming to this school...

He pulled up his blanket, but could not block out the sound of others. He listened to Cadmus talk about classes while curled up under the blanket. He really did not want to get up today; still, he had enough sense to know that it would be a terrible idea to stay in bed all day only to find out later that all the classes are taken. He got up, slowly and reluctantly, and got a copy of the list of classes, took a cursory glance at it and walked out toward the clam sandwich stand. He would try to think through all of this while he ate, or something.

keelester
interaction: AncientBird AncientBird
keelester had woken up long a few hours earlier than most the guy couldn't sleep at all he wasn't too sure what he was supposed to do at the moment luckily that odd flame fellow was also awake but they didn't exactly seem like someone to talk too so Keel just sorta messed around with his bow. and luckily for him, Cadmus was here to make sure everything would be running smoothly. "oh ok makes sense then ill tag along" keelester spoke cheerfully jumping up to well follow the boy.

Elliot

Elliot took her time to groom herself. Hair perfectly combed, clothes perfectly ironed, and bed perfectly tidied. She's a practical person compared to most nobles, but appearance was still an important aspect that her mother teached her to upkeep. Satisfied with het setup, she exited her booth after most of her roommates were already gone to the sandwhich stand. Actually Elliot bought a few foods of her own so she wasn't too bothered to follow. Her eyes glanced at the list on the table, and the nymph hastily scribbling for it. Elliot pulled out a large package of toast bread and several jarss of jelyfish jam and put it all on the table, next to the list.

"You, eat this. Need energy for the rush hours." Elliot said to Adonis as she took a few toasts for herself and smeared a mixture of several colorful jams on it. Her eyes darted to the list scribbled by the boy as she took a bite of her simple sandwhich.

Once Once

Last edited:
If there was one good thing about Isabelle it was the fact that she had never slept in a day of her life. Of course, this also meant that the other, more willing morning people were subject to her numerous questions. From the daily life of her roomies to the local cuisine she asked whatever popped into her mind. Luckily she remembered to do so quietly as to not disturb everybody…hopefully.

Having already dressed and groomed she had plenty of time to jot down her classes, yet not quite so much for breakfast. So like most of the others she too headed for the clam stand.

“So, what’s everybody goin’ with?” She asked, not quite liking the silence.

1607399743174-png.817213
Adonis Frazier

A compact list had been inked onto the first piece of paper Adonis had gotten a hold of, which happened to be the back of a transit map for the inter-city manatee system. His handwriting was neat enough, making the classes that he'd chosen -- and their locations and professors for that matter -- clear for anyone who wanted to look. Standard courses like biology, chemistry, and mathematics were at the top, and, at the bottom, there were a few more advanced courses that your typical first year couldn't take.

When a package of bread was thrust in front of the student's face, several jars of jellyfish jam following soon after, Adonis stopped in surprise. Still, the light-haired got himself two slices of bread and a knife, sending the paper Cadmus had gotten over to his roommate with a flick of his wrist before starting to apply some of the jellies.

As he took a bite of creation, violet orbs flickered up to meet red ones, causing the man to pause.

Elliot?

The bully they'd meet yesterday was a good example of why Adonis didn't like nobles. That boy would become some sort of bottom-feeding fish when he got older, gorging himself on the less fortunate's efforts while he offered nothing in exchange. Still, even if a few weren't particularly uncouth, there was something fundamentally wrong with the idea that someone was born more important than another, equally sentient, emotion-having being.

After the moment was over, Adonis leaned back, quickly finishing his breakfast before rinsing his hands. When he returned, the mage watched the silver-haired woman for a moment before asking, "Do you want help finding your classes?" The way he'd spoke didn't give off the feeling that he gave the offer out of the goodness of his heart, but it didn't sound like he was burdened by the idea either.

Truthfully, Adonis just couldn't stand the thought Elliot being able to hold something over his head, even as inconsequential as it was.

Tags: Elliot Ace Cream Ace Cream
Mentions: n/a

Elliot

"Classes? I don't need to, I already sent letters expressing my interest to all the professor in which I'm interested in before I come here. Would be bad if I went all the way here only to not get what I want." Elliot answered non-chalantly, as if what she done was a common sense that everyone had been doing. She didn't like variables, which was why she researched about Grand Mbuna's education program thoroughly. She was caught off guard with the group forming but it wasn't something that would derail her schedule. "I still need to take the club application though, I want to see their clubroom first before I decide to join."

"Do tell me though, why are you going all the way to study here? Is there something you couldn't find back in Sapphire Lake?" Elliot asked back as she bite into another bread. This was her... third? Fourth? She lost count of how many breads she ate.

Once Once

1607399743174-png.817213
Adonis Frazier

The noble's off-handed remark hinted at her thoroughness, an admirable trait. Unfortunately, Elliot didn't seem to put as much consideration into what she said, though Adonis wasn't too annoyed by her not realizing that she'd only been able to do so because of her status. (His assumption, may be incorrect.) After all, the light-haired male had done something similar, though unofficial, when he'd asked the professors for permission to join the more advanced classes. Really, Adonis wasn't too worried about not being accepted into those, but he'd hate to miss the funniest classes: the labs.

He turned to pluck his jacket off of the coat rack by the entrance, shrugging on the light white material before turning back once the subject of clubs came up. Those had definitely been harder to decide on, and Adonis had only managed to narrow it done to a few choices that he'd be excited about. He supposed that it'd just come down to who the people in the club were; the mage normally didn't care about others, but the courses were quite literally for enjoyment.

As Adonis turned to leave, wondering how many more sandwiches Elliot planned to eat, he heard her question, causing him to hover in the open door. Violet orbs swung towards her as the student looked at her before answering, "It's famous." His words were few, but they held a lot of weight behind them. With a pause, Adonis tipped his head towards the side before returning the question, "And you?" Because Elliot had asked the question, the mage couldn't help but wonder if it was because she'd had a different answer.

The student leaned against the doorframe, keeping the door half-open, a few others passed by their dorm on their way to, presumably, get breakfast. He should probably get going, huh?

Casmus arrived at the sandwich stand, transformed back to his nymph form and ordered a regular clam sandwich. He then noticed several of his room mates had followed him to the stand, just as he was hoping for. There were Arlewen, Keelester, Isabelle and surprisingly, Arias as well. Cadmus observed as his room mates started ordering their break fast and dug in.

Arias somehow ordered a spicy food, probably without knowing... And for a grumpy person, he sure couldn't handle the heat of the food as good as those of dispute...

"You just ate the one with extra sun algae... Nobody I know have ever handled it past the second bite." Cadmus spoke to the red hair youth, chuckling.

Isabelle then asked what classes would everyone plan to submit to. Cadmus, having thought about them before the semester even started, was the first to answer.

"Well, aside of magic class that we all have to attend to... I plan to join geography class, learning more about Potamos outside Northern Lake, you know?... Then I guess I might just as well join herbology class, which Prof. Arden is teaching... Not sure if I'd like it but it worth a shot, especially with the professor I am most close with. I will also join geology, very good for earth magic user like me, then maybe checking out about zoology and then joining the college orchestral band." Replied the boy as he bit another bite of his clam sandwich.

ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon Nine of Swords Nine of Swords screaming armadillo screaming armadillo
Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

Flame, as with most things, took Cadmus' words as a challenge. They looked up to stare him dead in the eye, took three more bites, then said "I don't waste food" despite the fact that they will most definitely be regretting it later when they're curled up in pain on the floor. Maybe puking.

With another bite, they finished the sandwich, not even really chewing to keep the sun algae away from their tongue.

And then one of them—Isabelle was it? The one that smelled weird—asked what they were going to go with.

Arias shrugged, retucking their face in the bottom of their scarf. They weren't sure what they were doing, being honest, but they did have one that they wanted to look into. "A... humanitarian course, I guess," they mumbled, reaching up to tuck a hand into their scarf.

It might be able to give them a free pass on traveling, inform them on other cultures' situations, and keep them from lashing out... again. Maybe.

Maybe they could take a psychology course, too. Could they use that offensively?

Outwardly, they seemed to stare off into space, branching off into possibilities before they snapped back into reality as nausea overcame them, wrinkling their nose in displeasure, though it looked more like they just thought of something concerning, as only the top half of their face was visible.

Cadmus eventually left the stand, hurried on to submit to his desired classes. To get around quicker, he mainly stayed in his cichlid form, gliding from place to place. Fortunately for him, the subject he wish to submit to hadn't been all taken. Eventually, all was left for the boy was to stop at the herbarium to sign up for herbology class with Prof. Arden.

"Good morning Cadmus, I'm glad to see you here." Prof. Arden said cheerfully seeing the youth entering the building. "I am always eager to learn from you, Professor!" Cadmus replied with a smile. "Although, I am not sure I will like herb and plants that much..." Professor. Arden gave a soft smile then replied. "You can always try, if it doesn't suit you, you can drop it later."

Cadmus nodded and signed his name on the paper. Prof. Arden suddenly seemed to realize about something and turned to the boy again. "Also, I heard about what happened yesterday at the training hall, between Arias and Lancis. How did it come to that?" Asked the professor. Cadmus seemed surprised to hear about the incident yesterday, he looked away in guilt. "It stemmed from me, Professor... Lancis came for me, but our squabble got Arias and others of my roommates' attention... Before I could comprehend, they already challenged each other into a legit duel." Said Cadmus.

Prof. Arden thought with himself for a bit then spoke up. "Duel is a very serious rite... It doesn't allow participants to outright killing each other, but accidents do happen from time to time. First year students are usually discouraged in invoking a duel, but there is no rule to actually prohibit it."

"I'm worried... Arias isn't the friendliest person, but at least he hasn't caused trouble to anyone, and he even cared enough to intervene Lancis as he was humiliating me."
Said Cadmus. "I will talk to them in the magic class tomorrow... There is nothing I can do to prevent them from going further, but at least I can prepare them about the rite they would have to face. You don't have to be worried about it." Replied the professor.

Cadmus nodded to the older nymph's word, but then he looked up in confusion. "They, them?..."

"It's written in their submitted profile..."
Replied Prof. Arden, seemed surprised of Cadmus's reaction.

"I thought he is a boy!!!"

"I am not sure myself to be honest, but since they prefer it that way, better not to get in the way of a bigger fish with quite an attitude, Cadmus."
Said Prof. Arden and followed by a soft chuckle.

"I will be careful..." Cadmus spoke, still in shock as he waved good bye to the professor and left the herbarium. Prof. Arden looked after as the boy left. Sadness suddenly returned in his yes. "Oh, poor little fry... Antodian, why would you want to take a risk like that?" Said the professor to himself.

Ace Cream Ace Cream ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon Nine of Swords Nine of Swords screaming armadillo screaming armadillo Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3
Once Once

Arii, meanwhile, was meandering around the campus, only having one class to sign up for. Putting it simply, they were... on edge. Nervous. Not because of the duel, but they were just... still. They weren't used to not doing things, and that was putting them on edge.

Idly, they plucked a stone off the ground, rolling it around in their hand.

Their throat burned. The residual sear from the thirty minutes they spent curled up behind a building and trying not to puke was still there, clawing at their tongue. Mental note: do not order that sandwich again. It hurts.

They'd made their way around the campus, pausing occasionally at buildings and glancing around curiously. There was really no point to the meandering, but it made them feel better to move.

After a good while, they ended up beside the herbology building, unraveling their scarf and reraveling it in a smooth, familiar pattern. They could hear footsteps, and, reflexively, glanced back to the open doors of the building.

Cadmus was rushing out.

They sidestepped lazily to let him pass, head tilted curiously. He had said he was going for herbology, hadn't he.

Arlewen ordered a clam sandwitch and sat down on the cafeteria table, and began to eat slowly and deliberately. Yesterday seemed so distant. He tried to think through what had happened - there was the challenge to the duel, then Cadmus played music in the dorm, and then he decided to join the orchestral band, or something, he didn't really know. And then there was the fact that he was now enrolled in a proper college...

He sighed. It seemed like he had gotten into too many things again. Still, he had to continue moving forward. He looked at the list of the classes, got out his reed pen, and underlined literature and music, and put question marks on a few more. That would be plenty, he thought. He folded the list of classes and put it in his bag.

He saw Cadmus rushing out, and marveled at him for having so much energy today. As hard as Arlewen tried, he just could not bring the enthusiasm he had yesterday. There were days like this, he knew. Still, he dreaded slogging through the entire day like this. He wished he could just go to sleep and wake up tomorrow, when he had more energy.

Elliot

"Famous, hm? That's not as specific as I expect to but I will accept that," Elliot finished her meal, putting the leftover bread and jams on a neat order on the table.

"and as for me. It will be... diversity. As much as I like my birthplace, I still want to see the world myself. You know, my mother used to be a wanderer, she- ah wait, no." Elliot shook her head immediately when she saw other students passing by the half-open door. She was getting too comfortable talking and almost forget about the time.

"Apologies for taking your time, you should get going, right? We can just continue this another time. Good luck."

Once Once

“You know Arl-“ Isabelle began in-between the final bites of an oyster sandwich with extra non-spicy algae, her attention split between that and her crudely drawn map in another hand, “I had thought things would be pretty wild here but I also didn’t, y’know? Like, normal school crazy not blasts of magic and duels with the local bully.” If she was bothered it didn’t resonate in her voice, “Maybe it’s like we’re getting all the big stuff out of the way early and the rest of the year will be smooth swimming.”

Tracing a finger along her map she plotted out a jog -literal jog- to and from buildings. Having already snagged her two top priority classes and another that just happened to be along the way she had time to think things over. And grab the second sandwich of the day, can’t forget that. By chance she happened to grab her own minutes after Arlewen.

“By the by, how’d the sign-ups go?”

Arl listened quietly with eyes cast downward as Isabelle chattered next to him. Please don't ask any questions. Please don't ask any questions. Please don't ask any questions. Arlewen prayed to himself as Isabelle went on about blasts of magic or something. He didn't trust himself to speak today. He did not know what would happen if she discovered this wallowing-in-your-own-despair side of him, but figured it would be nothing good. Still, amidst his worries about what might happen next, he found himself being mildly respectful of how full of energy she always was. Like a Sun magic that never fizzles away, he thought.

But Isabelle did ask a question. Arlewen bit back a sigh, and forced himself to answer.

"...it went alright."

The voice came out more listlessly than he expected. Startled, he quickly and hastily added, "I mean, it went pretty good! I think I'm excited for all the classes this semester!" Then he thought that was a mistake too; it almost sounded as if he was trying to cover up something. He quickly fell silent, swallowed his last bits of sandwich, and looked down on the floor again.

screaming armadillo screaming armadillo

1607399743174-png.817213
Adonis Frazier

With the girl's answer, Adonis's previous suspicions were confirmed. Diversity. That was quite different indeed, though it sounded like something a potential student would say during their interview. But Grand Mbuna really was among one of the most diverse cities, a home to all sorts of nymphs.

Leaning back as she continued talking, the light-haired male gave a slight smile as Elliot elaborated. Someone who enjoyed traveling the world and seeing all that it had to offer, an explorer. But when the noble began to talk about what her mother used to be before cutting herself off, eyes focused on the cracked-open door behind him, the mage couldn't help but feel something unexpected. ...Sympathy?

He'd never thought of his roommate's mother as a wanderer, more as someone who could afford to go on vacations to wherever she wanted. But, with her daughter's perspective and her untimely death, it was hard to keep that same impression.

Hearing her farewell, Adonis made a noise of agreement, violet eyes staring at the silver-haired girl thoughtfully. In some sort of foreshadowing, the male nudged the door closed before taking a step closer to her. "My condolences," he said quietly before ducking into the bathroom. After taking a bit of mouthwash and stepping out, he gave a small, amused sigh upon seeing Elliot. "Thanks for the breakfast, by the way."

As pale skin blended into black and orange scales, the Tiger Oscar darted out of their dorm and down the hallway, taking care to not bump into some of the others.

It was almost noon when Cadmus was done with all the class submission and joining the orchestral club. He seemed to be overestimated the haste of class submission and was surprised how fast it took for him to complete all in his plan, perhaps it was due to his fish form being a quite speedy species or the other students weren't as restless as he was. He didn't even feel any exhaustion either... Thus, he still had his free time half a day, with the strength to do whatever he wanted.

Coming out of the herbarium, Cadmus encountered Arias by the entrance. He was just thinking of how he would spend the rest of the day when he unexpectedly bumped into his grumpy new roommate. Looking at Arias, Cadmus still felt a bit guilty of what happened yesterday... Maybe the red hair already was thirsting for a chance to fight someone and that the incident Cadmus brought to them was gladly welcomed... Still, there was a chance Arias could get hurt from this duel and Cadmus told himself he must took his responsibility, one way or another.

Carefully approaching Arias, Cadmus spoke with an awkward smile. "Hey! Arias... Didn't expect to see you around here... Well, I have done my task, what about you?"

While there was indeed a terrifying aura radiating from this mysterious youth, they didn't seem to have a malicious personality like those in Lancis... So, as long as Cadmus be careful not to overstep Arias's boundary, he would be fine.

Featuring: ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon

Arias half turned to regard Cadmus, looking him up and down once before looping their scarf one more time around their neck and relaxing minutely. "Hm? Oh... ah—yes." It seemed their attitude varied much from day-to-day, though that could have also been the combined satisfaction of screeching bloody-murder at a professor then harassing a group of students about their poor life choices.

In any case, they didn't seem to miffed, aside from their seemingly-eternal resting bitchface. They'll probably still look pissed when they die.

Arii reached up idly to weave their hands into their scarf, humming a short tune on repeat, as if they couldn't remember the continuation.

Or the song ended right there.

Just alright? The question had only time to formulate in her mind before Arlewen strangely corrected himself. Tried to at least. Despite her attention being primarily fixated on trying not to spill the contents of her sandwich onto her cruddy map Isabelle easily picked up on the change, although it took a couple seconds for it to entirely register. Glancing up she eyed the young man, a quizzical expression momentarily replacing her more typical, approachable one. The young man was the living embodiment of downcast, an absolute 180 from the previous day. She was never very good at this.

“That’s good, with the big rush for all the cool classes there’s probably a lot of disappointed people.” She began, her tone as unsure as one would expect with the situation at hand. After a pause she just decided to ask, “Uhm…is anything wrong Arl? You seem pretty down.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back