• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Having skipped breakfast in her morning rush the idea of a meal sounded really good at the moment, so her new friends would have to blame the hunger which drove her animated reply of, “Okaay. Any objections to that? Three two one the ayes have it!” Without warning she snaked an arm under one of her tetra friend’s and then did her best to “guide” him toward the impromptu tour guide. Repeating the action with Cadmus as she did with Arlewen -only with the added motion of an awkward point- she cheered, “Lead the way!”

Elliot

"Hm, you got a point there." Elliot nodded at Keelester's comment. "Guess the existence of the wards also mean we will not have much punching bag other than some wild insects."

"Let's just go." She then nodded at Cadmus' suggestion. As long as they arrived at their training ground, Elliot didn't mind humoring Cadmus a bit since the boy seems eager to show the school around. Who knows what kind of interesting things she might discover along the way?

Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 AncientBird AncientBird

A clam meat sandwich? That sounded cool! It's been ages since he had one of those.

Suddenly, he felt someone's arm snaking under him. As Isabelle "led" him away, he eagerly followed her lead, his stomach grumbling now. "Let's go!" he shouted, loud enough for everybody to hear. He wondered how the cafeteria would look like - would it be just as cool as the Gator Square? Perhaps there would be a different remain there, the one that's even bigger than the alligator's.

"Alright then!" Cadmus spoke and began to led the group toward the dormitory.

Soon, they arrived at a large building carved into a large lake rock. A many story building with numerous windows and balcony under each. The overall design of the building was much more simplified than those of study and gathering places, but it was still a beautiful structure with water weeds and mosses decorating the wall from the base through the roof.

Older students who had just returned from their semester break had already occupied the building and they could be seen walking, sitting or swimming around the entire place. Some new students who had supposedly finished their introduction tour with their advising professors could be seen gathering at the entrancing, waiting to receive their room key. The group didn't have to wait long until it's their turn. Cadmus led the others inside the entrance.

The boy had never been at the dormitory before as he mostly stayed at the professor's office which locates right across the pathway. The dormitory never struck that much interest for Cadmus before, but when he eventually took his step inside, he was amazed nonetheless. The place was bigger than it seemed from the outside. The entrance led them right into the main hall, which was a large circular area where light could shine through from the bared ceiling above and it was wide enough that it could probably fit a few manatees inside the hall. Large spiral stair ran along the side of the wall, leading to each floor. Many students could be seen moving around all over the place. Some were sitting on the tables in the middle of the hall, doing various activities from studying to playing board games. Many could be seen traveling up the stair, while the other, mostly the one with smaller fish forms, could just swam right to the desired floor.

While Cadmus was admiring the scene, someone cleared their throat loudly right behind him and his group of new friends. Turning around, Cadmus found himself facing against a grumpy looking arrowhead pufferfish. "Oh hello... You must be... Mrs. Hemsworth the dormitory keeper, yes?" Cadmus said, trying to sound as cheerful as possible, the the face of the puffer just let his joy down... "Uh huh." Answered the puffer shortly before it transformed into its nymph form, a middle aged woman. Surprising, despite her stout fish form, Mrs. Hemsworth was a very thin woman, mostly just skin and bone, with deep eyes and the equally unamused face as her fish form. She wore a long dress and a big bonnet over her head. "I have heard a lot about you from the professors, Mrs. Hemsworth. Glad to finally meet you!" Cadmus said, trying to charm the dorm keeper, just like he always does with other adults. "State your business..." Said Mrs. Hemsworth, unmoved by Cadmus's gleeful greeting. "Oh... yes, yes... We are here to submit to the dorm. Here is the paper from our professor." Cadmus said and handed over the scroll Prof. Arden gave to him. His face seemed a bit awkward and uncomfortable at the keeper's expression.

Mrs. Hemsworth opened the scroll, reading it quickly and then looked back at the group. "Follow me..." Said the lady as she turned and led the group toward a table nearby. She unlocked a drawer, dug into it for a bit and then turned back with a key. "Your room is on the fourth floor, the number is 16." Said the woman plainly. "Thank you, Mrs. hemsworth! Have a good day!" Cadmus said, holding the key on his hand. Mrs. Hemsworth didn't say anything and moved along. "Wow, the professors told me before that she might be a bit of a scene damper... Now I know..." Said Cadmus to his friend before he lead the group to the main hall. "Come on, let's just get to our room!" Cadmus said and then transformed. He then swam up to the fourth floor.

It wasn't a hassle to locate room 16. Once unlocked and door swung opened, Cadmus walked inside the room. It was quite a large room... A least more than those of his house back at the market, enough to contain a group of seven youths in their nymph forms comfortably. The room however was rather bland and simple. There were seven beds that were divided into stall to allow some privacy, the sheet and mattress were already prepared and ready for use. There was a door toward the toilet, a desk with large mirror and that's all.

"Look comfortable enough..." Cadmus said. "Anyway, I'll take the bed next to the window alright!" Added the boy as he slammed himself onto the mattress. Trix who had been clinging on Cadmus's back all these time finally dislodged itself from its owner. The little shrimp then immediately started climbing around the bed, its little limps began grazing on algae and diatom that just began to form on any surface of the room. Cadmus chuckled at Trix. "One important thing why I love having Trix around... I barely had to clean my room back at home." Said the boy before he looked outside the window.

There was more than just preference that Cadmus chose this bed. Looking outside, passing the balcony. Cadmus could see the professor office in his sight... And atop of the building, was the headmaster office... The place he once called home and spent most of his time with his caretaker, growing up and generally having a good time together... Cadmus's face started to dullen a bit as he thought about Headmaster Vyraz... What would he be doing right now? And would he finally be free so that both of them could meet once again?...

Once Once Nine of Swords Nine of Swords ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon Ace Cream Ace Cream screaming armadillo screaming armadillo Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

Flame listened to the interaction with dull interest, eyes flicking around the room searching for anything that could be used as a weapon under stress. Primarily? Nothing. Absolutely amazing. The student hummed, idly following the group but pretty much ignoring them for the most part.

They claimed a bed near the door, frowning at it before arranging the sheets, pillows, and blankets in a tight circle that looked more like a nest than anything. With that done, they slipped a rock out from their pocket and slipped it under one of their pillows.

They looked up at Cadmus' comment, snorting. "If that invertebrate crawls on me while I'm asleep, I don't guarantee it will retain the same number of limbs." Once again, they spoke in a deadpan, no audible malice or distain. Just a comment like one would narrate the strength of the torrents.

Elliot

"It's lacking furnitures." Elliot commented as she eyed their dorm room until she finds what she was looking for, her luggages. She found it tucked under one of the bed so she claimed the area as hers.

"No messing around with the stuffs inside my stall, but I will put some appliances in the room that everyone free to use." She stated non-chalantly.

Unsurprisingly Isabelle waited not at all before shouting, “DIBS!” while sprinting toward, then leaping onto one of the free beds. That move, as it turned out, was a mistake as her momentum propelled her into a bounce which ended with Isabelle introducing her forehead to the wall with a solid thud. On impact she uttered a whispery, "Oof" before following it up with a pitiful, prolonged, "Oowwww." Dazed only momentarily thanks to her thick skull she peaked at the wall with a bottomless sense of dread that washed away seeing that her head didn’t leave any noticeable damage.

Arl rushed toward the open bed and jumped on it. It was surprisingly springy, much more than the ones back in the castle. As he bounced up and down he suddenly had an idea. He shouted to the whole group, "hey guys, look at me!" And then he tried to flip during midair, but instead of doing a graceful cartwheel he landed on the floor with a thud.

"Ow," he said as he stood up with a new bump in his head. "I thought that would have gone better."

Adonis Frazier

As the group filed into Dorm 16, the light-haired male felt a surge of annoyance as the other students brushed past him to claim their beds. Adonis tapped his finger against the edge of his luggage as he watched the teens burrow themselves into the blankets, not liking the speed at which his options were dwindling. He was the one who wanted to use the dorms, not them. Taking a quiet breath, he forced himself to let the kids choose first.

Dropping his suitcase by one of the few remaining beds, Adonis held back a laugh when he saw that Isabelle had jumped on hers only to bounce and crash into the wall. Yes, he was that petty. But, in the end, Adonis leaned towards Isabelle and Arl to offer, “If you want, I can get you some ice,” upon seeing the bump on the boy’s head. It shouldn't be too hard; just find a vendor and get some ice, maybe order some food while he was at it. Adonis wasn't going to run to the headmaster about an injury from jumping on a bed.

Tags: Isabelle ( screaming armadillo screaming armadillo ) & Arl ( Nine of Swords Nine of Swords )
Mentions:

Hearing Arias's word about Trix, Cadmus shifted his attention back to his new room mate. "Oh... Err... Don't worry! I'll make sure he's contained during bed time alright..." Said the boy awkwardly as he pulled the shrimp into his embrace. Trix squirmed a bit, supposedly annoyed that its meal time was interrupted but it quickly gave in to Cadmus's protective hug.

Cadmus observed each of his room mates claiming their own bed and space. Some like Elliot and Adonis kept being placid, but it seemed Isabelle and Arlewen couldn't keep their excitement anymore. Cadmus chuckled after both of them bumped their head after trying to bounce around in their new bed. "Please don't hurt yourself just yet. We still have a long day to go crazy about." Cadmus said. He looked back at Elliot, thinking that she probably wanted to get going to the training hall now. "Alright, if everyone's ready. Let's get going. There are still lots of good stuff Prof. Arden hadn't shown you yet... But first, let's go to the training hall!"

Cadmus let go of Trix who quickly swam back to graze. "You don't wanna come, Trix?" Asked the boy. The crustacean replied by just ignoring him. "Well, suit yourself. Just don't go snuggling in people's belongings alright, I don't want to see you limpless until your next molting." Cadmus said. Despite acting so clueless and bland all the time, Trix is actually pretty intelligence for a shrimp... Cadmus never had trouble keeping it out of danger or place where he doesn't want it to go before... How does it know how to do that? The nymph boy simply has no clue...

Leading the group out of the dorm eventually, Cadmus took them to the route toward the training hall... However, first he made a stop at a food stand not so far away. It was closer to the dorm than the main cafeteria, thus many students end up buying their food there most of the time, even though the choices of menu are more limited, every single ones guarantee a pleasant meal, at least for Cadmus. The stall was built inside a very large clam shell, decorating with mosses and stones. There were a few rock tables lying around the stall for customer to sit. Behind the counter stood a plumpy male nymph with a friendly smile.

Cadmus ordered a clam sandwich then turned toward the group. "Anyone want something? As I said, this place is the best!" Said Cadmus, causing the shop keeper to grin with pure joy.

Once Once Nine of Swords Nine of Swords ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon Ace Cream Ace Cream screaming armadillo screaming armadillo Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

It was a good thing Isabelle was born with a fair share of pride or that faux pas would have been pretty embarrassing. Well, it still was in the moment especially when she was offered ice like she was a child who just scrapped her knee. Never mind that she just did something childish to earn that bump on her noggin, that’s just circumstantial evidence. So even though she rather meekly denied the ice and her demeanor was certainly toned down while the group waltzed over to the training hall; Isabelle was definitely going to mentally block out the wall bonk incident.

Of course it helped that they made a stop at The Clam Stand -at least that was the unofficially official name she gave it- where her hunger reintroduced itself. Scanning the menu, which didn’t take long at all, before deciding on the classic, “The same for me please.”

Elliot

Elliot glanced at every menu provided by the stall. She wasn't that hungry actually, but she did wants to try some of the food here. So nothing better than the most expensive and complete food on the menu!

"I want the double deluxe ultimate meat sandwhich with extra sauce." The chef smiled brightly before dropping every kind of meat he had on the stove. Elliot nodded approvingly at the amount of meat dumped in. She might not like it but before and after training she could be quite a big eater.

"I'll be fine without ice, I can... chill down without it!" Arl said, rubbing his new bump on his head. He was still smiling like a child. The day couldn't be getting any better after all the wonderful thing he had seen so far.

As if the day itself wanted to challenge that, when Arlewen stopped at the food stand he was greeted with lots of wonderful food on the aisle. He quickly ordered a clam sandwitch, thanked the vendor and gulped it down. It tasted unlike anything he had tasted - it was far superior than the simple bread he used to eat. If the food was like this then he was more than ready to look forward to meal time every day.

Keelester
interaction: Ace Cream Ace Cream
With the group all stopping at somewhere to eat keelester couldn‘t help but smile with glee, hed got a chance to try the food here it was probably... no definitely better then what he had at home.. it was mostly bland and salty or watery bland and salty.. boring boring flavor but many many ways to eat the same damn thing. With a big excited grin on his face keelester looked over the menus and various sorts of foods indecisiveness taking hold. the various smells wafting through the air Was practically paralyzing for the country nymph. maybe if he just... ordered the same thing as Elliot.. he wasn’t too sure what exactly it was but it smelled great.... "umm hey ill take whatever she'd having" he'd ask excitedly pointing at elliot to make it clear

Flame eyed the food with a sense of distrust, deciding that no, they didn't need food at the moment and perishables weren't the best to keep on their person... especially oily, suspicious food. It smelled good, sure, but they didn't exactly feel like trying to find a way to stash it.

So, the redhead shook their head faintly, tucking the bottom of their face in to the folds of their scarf. They'd be fine for another few hours, anyway.

Instead, they took to playing with the end of their scarf, opening and closing the blade under the cloth with a faint hum that didn't really seem to come from them, but did nonetheless.

Adonis Frazier

Adonis let a chuckle slip when he heard the two’s responses, finding the slightly subdued manner with which Isabelle sauntered down the hallway amusing. His grievances were all but forgotten; the student didn’t really care about which bed was his anyways.

Reaching over the food stand’s counter to take ahold of a menu, the light-haired male gave the laminated paper a once over before sliding it back over the counter. “Could I get a 12?” He tapped his finger by the item’s name, spicy grilled shrimp, before his hand dropped down to his side. Removing a couple of dollar bills from his wallet, Adonis paid the owner before joining the waiting line for his food.

This time, he did not offer to get anything for the others. Adonis had no plans of paying for the other’s lunches, especially not when they were more than capable of doing it themselves. As he waited for his food, the violet-eyed male realized that he probably should have ordered something else. Something that was easier to carry.

Seeing that the nymph hadn't started on his order, Adonis put in a quick, "Could you skewer them?"

The vendor happily accepted the youths' orders and quickly prepared the food for them. Cadmus received his when it's done and without wasting any time, taking a bite. A usual taste, delicious and filling. The boy hummed happily and looked forward to his companions taking their meal, curious to see their reaction. So far they seemed content with what they had, except Arias who didn't order anything. "Good right?" Cadmus asked. "I ate from this place a lot when I still lived here at the professor office. It's more convenient than going to the cafeteria if you don't have any reason to go further away from the dorm." Added the boy as he took another mouth full of his clam sandwich.

After the group was done with their meal. Cadmus led them on the path once more. They soon arrived at a large building carved in rock. The entrance was a large arch way with two nymph soldier statues standing on each sides of the arch. Many nymphs could be seen gathering around, some walked or swam in and out of the building. "Here we are! The combat training hall!" Cadmus announced to his companions as he walked through the arch way. As they passed through, the building was a wide area with no ceiling. It's space were divided into smaller area, bordering by tall stone pillars that differentiate each area for different purpose. "If I am not wrong, each other those separated area was used for different type of combat. There're the areas used for training with dummies, one using weapons and one with magical attack. There's casual sparring ring for practice..." Cadmus started to explain the place to his friends. "...Then there's the duel ring." Cadmus said and pointed the space in the middle of the hall, which was arena-liked and surrounded with seats. "Duel ring is used for genuine duel. You see, the training hall is the only place in the college you can challenge and fight each other. Fighters are allowed to unleash their full power there, but of course there are rules to limit how much you can hurt each other. If a duel occur, it's often announced and people would often come to see the spectacle. It's a great way to show one's strength, ability and wits in a safer environment." Said Cadmus.

The duel ring was empty at the moment. However, there was a commotion at the dummies room as other people around them seemed to drop what they were doing and and gathered around there. "Oh, I think there might be something interesting going on, let's take a look!" Cadmus said and led his friend to the side of the area, peeking through the stone pillars.

A nymph taking a form of Emperor Cichlid was swimming in the middle of the room. She was circling a large dummy, shaped to look like a small crocodile or alligator, hanging down by a rope from a pole. The cichlid didn't seem to notice the people that were gathering around her and put all of her focus on the dummy ahead of her. Suddenly, she darted toward it with an astonishing speed, the torrent behind her swirled and pushed her forward, indicating that she was a torrent magic user. She struck the dummy at its tail with her jaws. The dummy wasn't a solid figure, it had joints along its body and as the nymph struck its tail, its head swung to the side, mimicking what a crocodile would actually do when defending itself. But the nymph was way faster and got out of the way of the dummy's head. She swam pass to the other side and circled back, then darted at the dummy again.

"That's a crocodile dummy! It's designed to strike back at the attacker. I heard that you will fight one in a combat training exam and if head hit you even just once, you basically lose..." Cadmus explained.

The training nymph kept hitting and hitting the dummy, eventually it started to wobble out of control. With the dummy losing balance, She eventually charged from below, this time she spun her body rapidly, and in doing so, she created a bunch of sharp ice shards, spiraling from her body. The nymph then chomped down at the underside of the dummy, and in the blink of eyes, the ice shards retreated. They all darted toward the dummy, struck at it like a storm of blade. One of the joint in the middle was cut and the front half of the dummy fell off, slowly sank to the floor.

The nymph returned to the ground, transformed back to a female nymph. She dusted off some diatom and algae that got stuck on her body then noticed that the entire hall were watching her. She smiled bashfully and bowed to her audiences, clearly not expecting her training to be such a spectacle. People started clapping at her performance, Cadmus was one of them. "That's so awesome! She must be one of the senior student, probably gonna graduate this year... Also, I think she paid for the dummy. Normally, you aren't allowed to damage it that much." Cadmus said.

The female nymph went on to stretch her legs and arms and the audiences began to scatter, back to do their own thing stuff. "So, what do you guys wanna do next?" Cadmus asked his companions.

Once Once Nine of Swords Nine of Swords ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon Ace Cream Ace Cream screaming armadillo screaming armadillo
Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

Elliot

Elliot glanced around at the sight of the training hall. Wide area, good. Open field, good. Varied area, nice. Looking at the nymph beating the dummy, she nodded at the method and display of her magic. It made her wants to try it herself. So when Cadmus asked she just stated her intention.

"I want to try the alligator dummy too." She said as she walked towards one of the dummy room. There's weapons lined up on the side in case the students want to test different weapon but Elliot drew the sword on her hips instead.

The dummy was set, the challenger was ready. Elliot just stood there for a few seconds pondering what moces should she use. She didn't know much about aligator other than a few snippets she read on a book and the training she just witnessed. So she decided to start with poking, using her saber to lunge forwards and stabbed the dummy in the face, then quickly stepped back when the dummy retaliated with its jaws. At first she was doing it slow and methodical, trying to determine the dummy's power and angle of attacks with every pokes, but as the time goes on she became more confident in her understanding of the dummy and her movement getting faster. Before long she was dancing around the dummy, thrusting her saber deep into its joint before sidestepping out of the harm way.

She was caught off guard when she was sidestepping near the rear side of the dummy and after her next attack the dummy countered with its tail instead of jaws, giving Elliot a large slap on her back. It was surprisingly almost painless, probably because it's just a training dummy and not designed to poses real threat. Neat dummy! Now she wanted one of this in her house.

After she regained her bearing, Elliot decided to end this. Approaching the dummy's front, she stay low and stabbed the bottom of the dummy's head. True to her prediction, the dummy strike back with a low sweep. She used the opportunity and transform into her fish form. Positioning herself above the dummy, a swirling vortex appeared around her as she activated her magic and created a vortex that would propel her downward towards the dummy's head. However, instead of attacking in her fish form, she transformed back to her nymph form and used the momentum created by her magic to empower her next attack! Elliot's saber thrusted deep into the dummy's head, penetrating it entirely and pinned the gator's head onto the ground.

keelester
interaction: everyone?​
The training hall again Utterly amazed the more country nymph that was keelester. The dummy that attacked back was probably the coolest thing he‘d seen so far “oh oh maybe I should try that later reminds me of the geckos back home though they where a lot more vertical couldn’t go anywhere without having to look up hmm” keelester rambled mostly to himself as he’d often do almost bouncing on the spot. Elliot had seemingly decided to go after the croc dummy fair game for her.. and her display of skill well that was mightily impressive at least to keelester the nymph applauding her preformance. “oh yeah now That was impressive!” he sung out happily. ”ok right who’s next or you mind if I take a go?” he‘d ask the others cheerfully

Arl said, "ooh, I will go!" and without waiting for anyone else's reply, he rushed forward to the dummy. He recklessly thwacked the dummy at the head with his staff, and the dummy retaliated in kind, with a swing of its tail coming from the left. Arl yelped and tried to jump out of the way. He was mostly successful - but the tail still scratched him at the last moment.

"Ooh, so if this was an real exam I would have failed..." he murmured to himself. He adjusted his position and, with his staff held forward, advanced toward the dummy slowly. This time he went for the body, swinging from the side. He was watching for the tail swing again, but this time the alligator dummy opened its jaws and snapped, sinking its faux teeth deep into Arl's abdomen, who was completely unprepared for the attack. It would have been a fatal wound, if this was a real battle.

"This is amazing!" he said as he stepped away from the dummy. "This is what I'd always imagined a real fight to be like!" He brushed away the algae, then said, "oh, right. Keelester, do you want to go next? Or does anybody else wants to take a jab at it?"

Flame raised their hand in a lopsided manner, waiting for their overexcited teammate to step away before walking forward, slipping their scarf's tip out from under the rest of the cloth. This time, however, they pulled the fabric back and exposed a truly wicked blade. It was jagged and thick, disproportionate in Flame's hand. They offered a grin that dripped with murderous intent. Alright, so they were frustrated and wanted to kill something; big deal.

They gave the blade some slack and started spinning it, rolling it around their wrist and changing directions abruptly, the blade unwinding from their arm to settle in a loop. A hum followed, and they tossed the blade, letting the scarf-turned-weapon's cloth slide through their fingers. The cloth hit the dummy's mouth right in the middle and looped around, the blade digging into the wood with a solid creak.

The alligator began thrashing as Flame pulled the rope taut, curling themself around it despite the fact that the greater volume of the cloth was wrapped around their midsection under their shirt. The thrashing swung them back and forth and Flame leaned into it, slowly climbing with the motions of the alligator as it tried to hit them, tilting on its axis to roll only to wrap more of the rope around its snout and further solidify its fate.

Of course, it slammed Flame with its head as it did so, but they ignored that in favor of grabbing onto one of the teeth and hauling themself up.

The nymph ended up on the top of its head, tying one end of the scarf so that it couldn't open its mouth and picking up the blade to dig into the back of its skull where the vertebrae were.

Gold eyes looked down at the others on the floor as they shrugged, walking along the edge of the alligator's back while it squirmed under them. They were nauseous and their ribs hurt from that slam, but they were fine, otherwise. The alligator couldn't get them with its tail if they were on top of it, and it couldn't open its mouth with the ropedart in place.

They gathered their weapon and rewound it around their upper back and neck, covering the blade and folding it back into its sheath as they did so.

With that, they jumped off—shifting briefly to slow their fall—and returned to the back of the group, tucking their lower face back into the cloth. The dummy was unrealistic compared to—well—the real thing, considering it couldn't problem-solve nor scrape them off as it would, normally. It's good for frustration, though, considering they wouldn't die facing it.

Isabelle had never really been one for fighting so beating up a dummy hadn’t particularly been on her agenda. Another clam sandwich or some grilled daphnia? Oh she was game, but the dummy was a dummy and she couldn’t eat or talk to it without getting weird stares. That being said she could appreciate the displays of fighting prowess taking place. Actually, she ended up getting into the spirit after a couple bouts. When one person scored a win, she clapped -loudly-, and when the victory was impressive she somehow found a way to put more vigor into it.

She still wasn’t getting into that damn ring though.

Elliot

Elliot was eating her double deluxe ultimate meat sandwhich as she watched her teammates take turn trying to beat the dummy with various success, but they did good especially considering this was their first try and she nodded at their demonstration. The one who had been angry during the wards argument seemed to use this opportunity to vent frustation, that's good. Definitely better than bottling it up or directing it at someone else. She also noticed that one of them didn't seems to have any intention to enter the ring. She approached Isabelle from behind, grabbed her shoulder and whispered to her ear.

"Do you not want to join the bloodbath? Want me to tell you how to beat the dummy in ten seconds?" She said to Isabelle with intentionally creepy tone, just for a playful banter. Who knows if she could actually get her to try the dummy??

screaming armadillo screaming armadillo

Adonis Frazier

Adonis took a bite of his meal, enjoying the way his mouth burned. Wow, that was hot. After a few seconds of snacking, the nymph realized that he didn’t have anything to eat it with. The light-haired male considered leaving for a few seconds to buy a roll – he was pretty sure he saw those on the menu – before he was distracted by the ongoing spars.

That skillful use of magic, the smooth transformations, the damage that the student left on the dummy. Violet eyes widened in shock as they watched the battle. A fervent passion was ignited, and all of a sudden, Adonis couldn’t help but feel his veins burn with the sudden desire to give a few moves a try.

Seeing that the others were occupied with the alligator dummy, the nymph slunk away to find another open one. Happening across a nymph-sized one, Adonis parked himself in front of the dummy before he even took a minute to think about how he was going to fight it – the mage didn’t have very much attacking power. Despite his excited state, the man touched a hand to his chin as he wondered what he was going to do. Looking to his classmates for companion, he noticed Arias giving the alligator a go with what appeared to be a scarf, and they – he? she? Adonis couldn’t tell – seemed to be doing quite well, which gave a surge of inspiration.

Nabbing a piece of kelp being carried on the currents, the mage let a surge of magic rush through his cupped hands and into the slimy material. As he sank closer to the target, the plant drifted over to wrap around the dummy. When one end had wrapped itself around the practice tool securely, Adonis gave his end a strong tug, cocky smile spreading across his face.

See? He could do th-

The fragile material snapped as he did, making him frown as it started to unwind from its incapacitating position wrapped around the dummy’s arms. With a sigh, Adonis gave a shrug of his shoulders. Good enough. His eyes flickered back to the others who were actually succeeding. With a shake of his head, the nymph settled back beside them before taking another bite of his lunch moodily.

Fine. He’d just eat if his magic wanted to be that way.

Last edited:
Cadmus stood on the side watching as his new friends tried their strength on the dummy after the earlier spectacle. He was content that they seemed to like the place so far and enjoyed watching them going at the dummy. First it was Elliot, the first who asked Cadmus of this place... The boy had already suspected that she was a fighter, but to actually see her took on the crocodile dummy surprised how well she was with her fighting skill, mostly with weapon and a bit of magic. Arlewen had his turn at it next... Eventhough he clearly wasn't ready for this type of dummy yet... He was at least very determined. Keelester seemed eager to try as well, but then it was Arias, the mysterious and mostly grumpy-looking boy stepped in the take the next round. He was quite good, albeit using some thing Cadmus didn't expect like rope to fight. The boy couldn't tell if Arias was inspired by earlier fight or just wanted to vent his irritation on the dummy... Adornis, the seemingly oldest person in the group went off to fight his own dummy not far away.

"Wow! You guys a pretty good!" Cadmus said as he joined Elliot and Isabelle, the only one beside Cadmus who hadn't tried to fight any dummy yet. "Where did you learn to fight like that? The crocodile dummy is deemed one of the more advance dummy and you did really good with it. have you fought one before back at Sapphire Lake?" Cadmus asked the girl.

Feature: Ace Cream Ace Cream
Mention: Once Once Nine of Swords Nine of Swords ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon screaming armadillo screaming armadillo Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back