• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Pennbrooke University | Greek Life

sunshine and whiskey

Always bring your own sunshine.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
coded by natasha.
  • — pennbrooke university

In Mississippi, there is a university that is home to a couple of thousand college students from all over the world and even a few from across the border. Many people say that college is supposed to be the most wonderful years that you'll ever live during your short time on earth and maybe that is definitely true. All the sleep you lost over essays and exams along with the stress and all of the times that you thought you were done and even the times you slept during the boring classes. But in the end, it is all worth it because of all the friends you've made that will probably last a lifetime, the love that was once lost and is now found, and all of the kegs that were filled with beer that flooded during the numerous college parties that you just couldn't say no to. In the end, it wasn't all that bad, was it? Because in the end, college is just one big party for some.

At Pennbrooke University, all of the students know how to party but many believe that you haven't exactly lived college life until you've pledged a sorority or a fraternity. Not just any sorority and fraternity but two that are very notorious for their parties. Omega Psi Phi along with Phi Kappa Delta is the respective sorority and fraternity that just about everyone wants to be a part of. Omega Psi Phi and Phi Kappa Delta are among the popular ones around the campus of Pennbrooke as both are known for their parties as well as have the ability to foster the students that make it big in the world once they leave campus and enter into the real world.

Getting into either one of these sororities or fraternities isn't an easy feat and if you are one of the chosen ones, you may want to consider yourself very lucky. As the years go by, the people become your family - brothers and sisters you wished you always had or never had but between these two societies, it would not be fun if there wasn't a little rivalry between them, would it?
    coded by natasha.
    about
    lore
    spots
    rules

Last edited:
interested! could i reserve a little sister spot?

hi there!! i'd be interested in the omega psi psi vice president and a junior big brother if both are open? i've got an idea for some twins ♡

hi there!! i'd be interested in the omega psi psi vice president and a junior big brother if both are open? i've got an idea for some twins ♡
Unfortunately, this roleplay doesn't seem to be happening. If I ever decide to produce it again, I'll be sure to tag you to see if you're still interested.

Unfortunately, this roleplay doesn't seem to be happening. If I ever decide to produce it again, I'll be sure to tag you to see if you're still interested.
Awww oh nooo!!! Gosh it's terrible when that happens! Thank you so much for keeping me updated though ♡

Users who are viewing this thread

Back