• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Pendragon Academy IC

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Ashley

The speech rambled on and on. At least, I thought it did. I continued sitting in my seat as others started walking away. I continued listening, not realizing how random the words were until I heard the speaker come one. "Attention all students, the keys to your dorm rooms are now available in the lobby. Please pick them up at your earliest convenience. Thank you, and have a wonderful year!"
"What in the world?" I muttered, realizing that the speech had consisted of words like, "Lasagna," "Peppermint," and "Tea leaves." I shook my head and got up, mentally kicking myself for just sitting there, lost in my own world. I found the lobby and muttered some apologies and thank-yous as I almost stumbled into the table. I quickly grabbed my dorm key and sat down in one of the chairs, my face heating. Already it had been a long day, and I hadn't even made it to my dorm yet!

((Sorry it's short and sorry I'm (really) late!))

The time was now for thousands of years the great archdemon Baru has begun their plan for world domination. Although there was a minor hiccup in the plan though as Baru was actually just a normal highschool girl who was simply messing around. That very girl was arriving at Pendragom Academy on request of her parents in hope it would get her to snap out of her phase. Little did the fools know this was the perfect place to begin the empire of the archdemon Baru! First she just had to figure out where her class was the map created by the mere mortal Baru knew as mother had provided a crude map. Now they were wondering around worried they might end up becoming late on their first day of school Baru began to release a clear liquid through their eyes that would show them the way. They definitely weren't starting to cry archdemons don't cry!

Elle was sitting through the speech gazing around the room at the other students with a smirk on her face.
To her this was the perfect playground to play in. She was a kid ready to learn something. This was gonna be a good day.

Yay. I made it to this academy and seems the other students are interesting. Wonder whose cute enough to talk to.
I wonder whose my teacher. What will I learn here?

"Awhh so bored. A stupid speech we gotta listen to? That's so boring.." I mumbled.
"I get my own dorm room? I could get used to this kind of life. Wonder if I'll make any friends on the first day."

She saw some students already conversing.
"Hello boys. My name is Elle Storm! Are you magical creatures like me?"

Lost Lost MysticNeko MysticNeko

"Yeah, they're right over here." Persephone smiled when Gil mentioned his powers. "A nature mage, huh? I'm no spellcaster, but I'm a pretty fair hand with potions myself. And yes, I've heard the whole 'You're half snake, you shouldn't have hands' joke before, so don't bother. Try something more original, please."

By this point, another boy and girl had joined them. The gorgon gave them a friendly way. "Yep, gorgon. Don't worry, I can't turn you to stone- there's more than a few people who have tempted me to try."

Lost Lost MysticNeko MysticNeko SomebodyElse SomebodyElse

Asteraceae

Aster looked up from her self pitying gaze to find a tiny creature perched on her knees. She was slightly confused, tilting her head from left to right. Almost as if she was trying to get a better look at what (who?) was standing on her. It took the genie several seconds to realize the tiny little thing had spoken to her.

“ Yea, I..uh..I suppose you’re right. It’s definitely not to normal when you fall from the sealing, I suppose !”
Aster chuckled, still sore from her fall.

Aster continued to look confused, not quite knowing exactly what she was talking to, other then her looking like a very very small human. Aster figured humans couldn’t be that small, at least under normal conditions.
“If you don’t mind me asking, How did you get so small?” The genie gestured to the tiny person on her knees.

Interacting- CherryTart CherryTart

Dexeria was about to tell the girl off for calling her small, she was average height for a fairy after all, and not properly greeting her. Then she reminded herself she was only speaking to a simple minded human. She fluttered her wings, a light blue glow eminating from them, and took off hovering in fromt of the girl’s vision

“Let me correct you I am not small, I am average height.” Dexeria paused for the girl to understand, talking slowly as if to a child. As she percieved the lack of a proper greeting that the human just didn’t know how to. “For fairies that is, I know a simple human might not understand that.” She stated slowly, again as if trying to explain a complex equation to a small child.

Dexeria turned away from the girl to show off her wings, pointing back at them “See?” She asked. “Oh and I know this may be difficult to understand but when someone says hello to you, you normally introduce yourself.” She informs you, feeling the need to explain it even slower than her previous statements pausing every couple of words to let you understand.
Interacting: JW Suzusihi JW Suzusihi

Asteraceae

The genie’s expression of confusion contorted to one of annoyance. She was centuries old, being spoken to as if she were a child got under Aster’s skin.

Then she realized it. This tiny being thought the genie to be nothing more then human. No one, in all of her years on this planet, had ever thought she was so..normal. This was a truly rare opportunity, one that asteraceae couldn’t resist.

“Oh, a fairy! Well aren’t you just the cutest little thing!” She exclaimed, trying not to blow up in laughter and blow her cover. “ Oh right! All of this magic mumbo jumbo really got me all turned around! I think I even got lost in the vents on my way to the rest room!” Asteraceae was enjoying her self entirely too much. This prank would easily be one of her best, as long as she could keep up the act. “ I’m Asteraceae! What’s your name!” She spoke much louder and more excitedly then usual, trying to play up her supposed absent mindedness.

Dexeria

Dexeria's face brightened, finally she was getting some respect unlike back at home. Her young age caused many other fairies to treat her like a baby would be treated or a small child. Dexeria was so pleased with this development she landed on the girl's shoulder, wanting to offer friendship. Even if she had to stoop so low as to befriend a simple stupid human.

"Dexeria Faibrine!" Dexeria announce proudly and loudly directly into your ear "Thank you, however I prefer drop dead gorgeous. Rather than cute" She explains fluttering off your shoulder unable to keep still, twirling around in front of you to show off my flight. "I am not even remotely surprised such a young being would confuse the vents for the toiletries. I shall have to guide you from now on." Dexeria slowly let you know, examining your eyes in awe and envy at the beautiful purple. Her eyes were only a simple light blue, almost grey even.

The thought of having a human minion pleased Dexeria as well, sure the girl may not consent to being a minion but she could easily be manipulated. She thought of this idea fully unaware that the girl in front of her was beginning to manipulate her. "If you ever have a question about anything, let me know. Fairies are much wiser than you humans." I explain a little faster than before but still slower then when addressing a normal person.​

Asteraceae

“Gorgeous it is!”
Aster smiled, genuinely admiring the tiny humanoids form. After all she had never met a fairy before, and the stories of their natural beauty seemed to hold true. Even if they were small.

“ Oh, you’d really be willing to show little ole me around! That’s so generous! I’d hate to get lost again!”
Aster exclaimed, her mouth giving The a tiny smirk. This was going to be the most fun she would have in as long as she could remember. Asteraceae’s mind was racing with all the possibilities. The genie stood up, being mindful of the fairy on her shoulder “ Where to boss lady!” Aster was desperately trying to hold back her laughter, waiting for the perfect moment to use her magic to liven things up.

Ashley

I shook my head, hopped out of the chair, and went to go search for my dorm. I smiled and wondered who I might have a dorm with.
"I wonder if they would be human or if they would have powers! And what powers! Or what species!" I whispered to myself, giggling a little. I started imagining who might be my dorm member(s). Somehow, I noticed that I was about the run into someone and quickly stopped, spiraling my arms to keep my balance. Then I glanced up to see a small girl fluttering besides another girl with purple eyes.
"Oh! Hello!" I exclaimed, waving quickly.

JW Suzusihi JW Suzusihi CherryTart CherryTart

Dexeria

Dexeria smiled smugly at the mention of boss lady, thinking of just how fun having such a naive and gullible minion would be. This was the first human she had ever spoken to actually, she expected them to be slightly more intelligent. But what would she know about humans.

"Well, I hear that they are handing out dorm keys. But you need to use the restroom so we should head further down this hall to find one for you." Dexeria explainsto you, pointing down the hall to make sure Aster knows where to go. Although, Dexeria did not realize the girl probably could not see her from her shoulder . Dexeria let out a small laugh at all the possibilities in having a minion. She would never have to go to class again, do homework ever or-

Suddenly her thoughts were interrupted by a sharp hello. She angrily turns on Asteracea's shoulder "Excuse me! I am trying to guide a simple human!" Dex calls over to a girl behind them stomping her foot in anger upon Asteraceae's shoulder.
Interacting: JW Suzusihi JW Suzusihi TeikiFox TeikiFox

Ashley

"Umm.... Okay then!" I smile, then blink a few times. Does that mean she wants me to leave her alone? I pondered, before shrugging and continuing down the hallway to find my dorm. Arriving at the door, I attempted to open the door, but couldn't figure out which way to turn. Eventually, I gave up and wandered around the hallways a bit, almost crashing into every drinking fountain. Finally, I wandered back to my dorm and somehow managed to open the door on my first try. I quickly peeked inside, my mind doing a victory dance.
"Anyone in here? Nope.. Okay then!" I stepped inside to examine the room.

Simon waltzed casually towards the main lobby where dorm keys were being frantically handed out to all the eager students. He smiled lightly looking down at all the different people. It was much more populated than his tribe, but at least now he was taller than most. With hands in his pockets he stood towards the back of the crowd, looking for someone he could possibly bother. A good number of the students who stopped to look up at him quickly averted their gazes out of what he assumed was fear. It was truly a new experience, most avoided him because he was different, weaker, but now they avoided him because he was bigger and stronger. A giddy smile pulled onto his lips. What a time to be alive.

Asteraceae

“I think I’ll be ok just to go get the key for my dorm!”
Aster stated, not really having to use the rest room. Aster smiled at the girl that had approached them, but didn’t have a chance to respond before the fairy on her shoulder ran the pour thing off. ‘how rude’ the genie thought, but she couldn’t break character, not yet at least.

Aster knew she had to plan the perfect prank for her fairy friend.

“Hey boss lady, do you know where they’re giving out the keys?! I’m afraid I might not be able to get myself there in one piece!”
She laughed, a devious smirk crossing her face.

CherryTart CherryTart

Dexeria

Dexeria rolled her eyes at the humans clear attempt to impress her by not having to go "Fine. But if you do anything on the way there, you're on your own!" She sternly informs you of the consequences of stupid actions. Dexeria was studying her nails on the simple human's shoulder when she was questioned about dorm rooms.

"Ah, yes I was trying to get one earlier and was almost squashed" She makes a splattering noise at squashed to emphasize her point. "Right through there I believe" She stated to you, pointing at a pair of double doors down the hall she had just come through.
Interacting: JW Suzusihi JW Suzusihi

He nodded, reaching a hand up before hesitating. It probably wasn't good to pet a stranger, even if their hair was cute snakes. "Do your snakes have different personalities? Or is it like...one multi bodied entity?" He didn't want to seem rude but his curiosity was getting to him.

Another girl strolled up to the group and introduced herself and Gilmore had to look back and forth to try and keep up with all of these introductions.
"Magical yes. I'm a nature mage..." the more bright, colorful people he met, the lamer that introduction felt to say. Still, there was a large variety of students and he was getting a pretty good crash course of that fact.

SomebodyElse SomebodyElse Shagranoz Shagranoz

Asteraceae

“Rightio capn’!”
Aster exclaimed, moving towards the doors the fairy had pointed out for her. In this case the directions were much appreciated by the genie, as she was to busy having a panic attack in the vents to hear where the keys were being given out. Aster had a pleasant, yet sly, smile on her face. She knew exactly how she’d prank her new found “friend”.

Aster pushed the doors open with both of her hands and stepped into the room. A large group of students, loosely organized into lines, filled the space. This was definitely where they’d find their keys. “Hey! Is this it?! Do you think?” Aster asked Dexeria, semi ironically.

“AHCHOOO!”
Aster hid her face in her arm as she seemingly let out a sneeze. The small gesture gave her just enough time to put her plan into action. The genie’s eyes blinked green under her arm, and just seconds later her body fell into small plastic like pieces, scattering all over the floor beneath them. “Oh my...” faded from the jumble of genie parts. ‘ha, if everything goes to plan this’ll surely freak her out!’ She thought to herself.

"I have some control over them, but if I try to just make them do what I want, I get a walloping headache. Easier to just let them be them. They're mostly friendly, except for Kaa. I don't know why, but he's always grumpy." Persephone slithered towards the girls' dorms, eager to see what the room she'd be living in for the next year was like.

Remaining towards the back, Simon watched as a girl inexplicably broke apart into a number of small almost plastic-looking chunks. "What the..?" He watched, eyebrow now raised, in curiosity. What remained of the girl lied amongst the feet of the other students. Could the remnants feel anything? Carefully he made his way over to the pile of girl. He smiled lightly down at her. "Hey are you ok?" Of course, with his attention being drawn to the person who had just become minced meat, he hadn't even noticed the small creature nearby.
JW Suzusihi JW Suzusihi CherryTart CherryTart

Users who are viewing this thread

Back