• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings pegasus' partner search!

zuzu

3d7ba0512f261874d8326825f0bd5ce420a75860.gifv

hey there everyone! i'm looking for two or three new partners. i'll keep this short and sweet, so without further a do...

about me

i'm 18+ and prefer to roleplay with people who are also 18+.
i reply a few times a week unless i'm very busy. i don't expect my partner to reply as much as me, but i do prefer at least one reply a week.
i write anywhere from two to six paragraphs. i'm not a stickler for reply length so long as there's no one-liners.
i can play both male and female characters. i have a slight preference for male characters, but that doesn't mean i'll never want to play a female.
i am open to doing m/f, f/f, and m/m, i have no preference.
i enjoy playing lots of side characters.
when it comes to romance, i prefer for it not to be the main theme. there needs to be other things going on in the story.
slow-burn is also a must for me.
anime/drawn or realistic face claims are both fine, it depends on the roleplay.
i only roleplay in private messages.
i'm ok with ghosting. i'd appreciate if you said something, but it's not needed.

fandoms
(i don't roleplay canon characters so fandom roleplays would have to be with original characters)

harry potter
the selection series
the walking dead
dragon age

original ideas

vampire / human
werewolf / human
werewolf / vampire
demon / human
demon / angel
yōkai / reincarnated lover
yōkai / human arranged marriage
wizard / cursed girl (inspired by howl's moving castle)
wolf girl / hunter (inspired by princess mononoke)
prince/princess / commoner
prince/princess / assassin
prince/princess / knight

pm me if interested! it'd be nice if you told me about yourself, as well!​

Last edited:
3d7ba0512f261874d8326825f0bd5ce420a75860.gifv

hey there everyone! i'm looking for two or three new partners. i'll keep this short and sweet, so without further a do...

about me

i'm 18+ and prefer to roleplay with people who are also 18+.
i reply a few times a week unless i'm very busy. i don't expect my partner to reply as much as me, but i do prefer at least one reply a week.
i write anywhere from two to six paragraphs. i'm not a stickler for reply length so long as there's no one-liners.
i can play both male and female characters. i have a slight preference for male characters, but that doesn't mean i'll never want to play a female.
i am open to doing m/f, f/f, and m/m, i have no preference.
i enjoy playing lots of side characters.
when it comes to romance, i prefer for it not to be the main theme. there needs to be other things going on in the story.
slow-burn is also a must for me.
anime/drawn or realistic face claims are both fine, it depends on the roleplay.
i only roleplay in private messages.
i'm ok with ghosting. i'd appreciate if you said something, but it's not needed.

fandoms
(i don't roleplay canon characters so fandom roleplays would have to be with original characters)

harry potter: alternate universe, after golden trio era, or before golden trio era.
avatar: the last airbender: alternate universe, after aang's time, after korra's time.
dragon age: alternate universe (we could play through the events of origins or inquisition with our own protagonists and cast).
original ideas

vampire / human
werewolf / human
werewolf / vampire
demon / human
demon / angel
yōkai / reincarnated lover
yōkai / human arranged marriage
wizard / cursed girl (inspired by howl's moving castle)
wolf girl / hunter (inspired by princess mononoke)
prince/princess / commoner
prince/princess / assassin
prince/princess / knight

pm me if interested! it'd be nice if you told me about yourself, as well!​
hello, i’d be interested in becoming your role-play partner!

-‘ :: about me ~
• i’m indeed 18+, and enjoy any type of slow-burn role-plays. i’m not picky on f x f, m x m, f x m. but i prefer always playing a female.
• i’m ghost friendly, and will usually explain if i ever lose interest. and with that i reply almost everyday or every other day unless i’m busy, but i’ll always give a heads up.
• i’m a pretty detailed writer, and will usually write between 2-5 paragraphs depending on my partner. i’ve been role-playing for over 5+ years now.

-‘ :: what interested me ~
• vampire / human.
• demon / human.
• prince(ss) / assassin.
• wizard / cursed girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back