• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings pegasus' partner search

zuzu

d706wfo-68a12b18-b5d5-4d80-97a5-2a18cf654e28.gif

hey there. looking for one or two partners. if you're interested, keep reading!

about me
i'm 19 years old.
i'll probably reply at least two or three times a week.
my reply length depends on what's happening in the roleplay. i can guarantee that i'll never send you a one-liner, but i'll also probably never send you a wall of text. i'm someone that likes casual roleplays. i'd say two or three paragraphs is my normal length.
romance must be slow burn and realistic. no love at first sight.
i only do m/f and f/f. if we do m/f, i will only play the male character.
i can play any gender, but prefer males.
i like playing lots of side characters. makes the world feel more full to me.
i prefer to use anime face claims, but there are some roleplays i will use real people for.
i only roleplay in private messages.
i'll be honest: i'm not someone who talks a lot ooc. i'm open to it, but if you're expecting constant ooc chatter, i'm probably not the partner for you.
i'm ghost-friendly.

what i look for in a partner
someone over the age of 18 but no older than 25. as i said i'm 19, and this is just the age group i'm most comfortable interacting with.
someone who can reply a few times a week. i will of course understand if you can't sometimes, but just generally i'd like frequent replies.
someone who matches my length. doesn't have to be exact, but, like, i don't want to be typing out two paragraphs while you type out one sentence or seven paragraphs.
someone who uses proper grammar and spelling. the occasional mistake is fine of course, but i need to understand what you're writing.
someone who will contribute to the story. i understand that it's hard to come up with ideas, but please add something. i lose interest pretty quick if my partner is not contributing to the roleplay.
someone who writes flawed characters. personally, i really don't like mary-sues, and if our roleplay has one, i will most likely drop it.

random ideas
love triangles
school roleplays
anime-style roleplays
slice of life roleplays
rivalries
love/hate relationships
studio-ghibli inspired roleplays

pairings

bolded roles are the roles i would prefer to play, but this is negotiable. if no role is bolded, i have no preference.

good boy/girl / bad boy/girl
student council president / delinquent
study-bug / failing student
poor / spoiled rotten
cool guy/girl / clumsy
popular / unpopular
bully / victim
hothead / shy
artist / muse
model / fashion designer
royal / royal
royal / guard
royal / commoner/peasant
assassin / prince/princess
pirate / prince/princess
yandere / obsession
demon / master
survivor / survivor (zombie apocalypse)
angel / human
angel / demon
vampire / human
werewolf / human

fandoms

i'm open to doing fandom roleplays with with canon/oc and oc/oc. doubling is not needed. i am more than happy to play a canon character for you.

harry potter

oc/oc.

i can also play harry potter, draco malfoy, james potter, sirius black, and remus lupin.

inuyasha

oc/oc.

i can also play sesshomaru.

the selection series

i will only do oc/oc for this.

that's about it. private message me if you're interested in roleplaying, and include a bit about yourself!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back