• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings pegasus' partner search

zuzu

tumblr_ogw3cbihsv1vjbmn6o3_r1_500.gifv

hi there. you can call me pegasus. i'm looking for a few new partners for the new year.

about me
i'm 18. my pronouns are she/they.
i reply once or twice a week, and i'm looking for a partner that can do the same.
my reply length is around two or three paragraphs. i'm not interested in posting novel length replies so if that's your cup of tea we probably aren't suited for each other. but i will also never post a one-liner.
fandom roleplays are fine but if we do one i have no interest in roleplaying canon characters, events, etc. it would need to be entirely original besides the universe, of course.
i'm totally down for romance but i also like there to be other aspects of a roleplay. like adventure, fantasy, slice of life, etc.
i'm fine with mxf, mxm and fxf. don't have a preference.
i can play either gender and i really don't have a preference. most of the time i will play a male, but that doesn't mean i will always want to. i'm flexible, and i expect my partner to be, too.
i like using drawn face claims, typically anime. using real people is just weird for me.
i only roleplay in private messages.
i'm ghost friendly. of course i'd appreciate it if you said something, but i understand regardless.

fandoms
harry potter
star wars
inuyasha
little witch academia
studio ghibli (something similar to one of the movies or inspired by it/them)
dragon age

pairings i like
royal / guard
royal / servant
vampire / human
werewolf / human

other interests
love triangles
rivalries
love/hate relationships
greek mythology
zombie apocalypse