• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Peaky Blinders

Tommy Shelby
This time, Tommy was unable to resist the urge to roll his eyes. He quickly stood up and rushed after his brother. "Arthur," he called. "Arthur, get back here. You still have work to do. Now, I don't fully trust the girl myself, but I need you to do some things for me." He handed his brother a piece of paper. "Go check up on some of these people. And report what you find back to me."

Essie Rosen

Essie couldn't help but gasp and jump a little he squeezed the trigger, and she let out a sigh of relief as no shot was fire. She tried to calm down, and tell herself to relax. She needed to know this, she told herself. Even if she left working for Alfie, this would come in handy. She was able to calm down just a little to the point where she was able to actually hold the gun, somewhat comfortably.

Arthur groaned. "Tom..." he sighed and walked out with the papers, clearly giving up

Alfie couldn't help but snicker, teasing her, "Aw how cute." He pulled up to the firing range with his own gun in hand already

Tommy Shelby
"Oi!" Tommy called out as his brother left. "If you bother the girl, I will hear about it." With that, Tommy went back to his study to continue his work,

Essie Rosen
Essie smiled, a little awkwardly at Alfie's teasing, but she did feel herself relax a little more at that. She stepped out of car, still filling a little nervous.

Esperanza came inside just as Arthur was leaving. Her hair was messy and up in a bun, she was in a bar maiden's uniform, a dull grey with a dingy off white apron, with beer, other liquors and coffee stains. She froze in her tracks when she saw Arthur. She slowly and cautiously stepped around him by the doorway, keeping her head ducked down as a few strands of dark brown curly hair fell to the side of her face. She walked over to Tommy's desk, dropping off her proof of employment papers at the bar she said she would.apply. "Good evening..."

Alfie then walked up to an empty stall with targets several meters out. "Right." He set his fire arm down on the table with the safety on. He walked behind her. "Shoulders square. Arms up. Gun in hand." He commanded.

Tommy Shelby
"Good evening," Tommy said as she came in, without even looking up at her. He put aside what he was working on and looked at her proof of employment. He was quiet as he did so, his expression remaining blank, unreadable. Even after he finished reading it, he still looked at it for a moment. He had to say that he was impressed. He had been expecting her to be laughed away. After a few moments more he put the paper down and looked back up to her. "Congratulations."

Essie Rosen
Essie did as Alfie instructed. She was still nervous, but told herself to relax. She took one more deep breath and put her finger on the trigger. She was still scared that she would accidentally fire too soon.

Esperanza simply nodded and hummed, "Your brother very. Uniquely. Met my boss-" just within that moment Arthur barged in, "How the fuck did she get that bloody job Tom? I spoke to the boss n'-" "You mean threatened my boss." Esperanza interrupted quietly much like a whisper. Arthur paused and slowly directed his attention to the woman in question up the staircase peering down at Arthur much like a skittish cat. "OI. You got no right in this bloody house-" "I am aware. Respectfully, sir. Let me try to leave by being a bit kinder to my boss. So I can stay employed for a little longer than an hour please." She spoke very softly. In all honesty she was terrified of him but she was terrified shed be stuck forever. Jumpy. Skittish. All the vibes she gave off as she quickly made her way up the stairs to start a bath.

Alfie then took the safety off with her own thumb and placed if safely around the grip. His hot breath fanned her ear as he spoke and his beard tickled her neck as he peered over her shoulder staring ahead at the target, "Whenever you are ready. Breath in as you align with the target. Exhale when you fire."

Tommy Shelby
At the first mention of his brother, Tommy quickly poured himself a glass of whiskey and took a sip. A long sip. He felt like he needed it, though there were rarely times that he felt he didn't need it. He took another long sip as his brother came back to his house. He was quickly losing patience with this whole thing. He had enough problems and he didn't need Arthur adding on to those. Tommy sighed as Esperanza went upstairs. "Arthur, you can't speak to guests in my home like that," said Tommy. "I have the situation under control. She's is providing useful information. Information involving Capone. I don't need you scaring her off."

Essie Rosen
Essie couldn't help the shiver that ran down her spine as she felt Alfie's beard tickle the back of her neck. did as Alfie said. She took one more deep breath, looking directly at the target, and fired the gun. As she pressed on the trigger, she shut her eyes tightly. Slowly she opened one of her eyes. She had done better than she expected. It wasn't perfect by any means, but better than she thought it would be.

Arthur merely sneered as he walked out whilst Esperanza finished her bath and remained in her room, in all honesty. She noticed Tommy's need for liquor without constantly bearing witness to him. She could also hear him wake in the morning from his nightmares from the wars as she does from her lashings and brutal sights of her own, more her curiosity grew

Alfie nodded slightly backing away a bit eyeing her target. He remained behind her adjusting her arms slightly. "Take your time. Use the sight. Keep practicing. You did good."

Tommy Shelby
Once Tommy was alone, he finished his glass of whiskey, and poured himself another, savoring the moment of silence. He knew that he should probably cut back on his drinking, but he also knew that there was a high likelihood that he wouldn't. He still wanted to have a few more words with Esperanza, ask her a few more questions, get a little bit of clarification. But he would leave her be for a little while longer. He was sure that she had a long day.

Essie Rosen

Essie nodded, still a little bit shocked that she had actually fired the gun. "Yes, sir," said Essie, her voice soft, filled with disbelief. She took another deep breath and aimed once more. She stood like that for a few moments, before firing once more, surprising herself by keeping her eyes open this time. It still wasn't a perfect shot, but it was much better than she did the first time.

As esperanza relaxed in her room she couldn't help but to question how long itd take her to leave this place. How long til she had her freedom?

Alfie began to slow clap as he stepped away from her. "Right. Much better. Keep firing til your empty."

Tommy Shelby
Tommy did feel a certain amount of pity for Esperanza, as he was trying to keep her close by for convenience, and he almost felt guilty for it. But she provided a very good business connection, and he couldn't pass up on that. Hopefully, he thought as he downed another glass of whiskey and went back to his work, this would all be over soon.

Essie Rosen
Essie did as Alfie instructed. With each shot she fired, she became more and more comfortable with holding and shooting a gun, taking her time. With the last bullet, she hit the bulls eye. She simple stared at it with wide eyes, shocked that she had actually done it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back