• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Peaky Blinders or Peaky Blinders Inspired

Janey

I don't think this will be a popular post so I am going to keep the post vague.

Hello,
I am looking for someone to do a Peaky Blinders or Peaky Blinders Inspired Roleplay.
Ideally you'll be 21+ Because mature themes present.
As per site rules - No graphically intimate scenes.
I am fine with mentions / implied intimacy.
(example: if side characters comments "I heard you two going at it all night.")

Peaky Blinders
OC X Canon - Doubling?

I assume we'd both want to pair with Tommy,
So I suggest we nix him as a romance option.

I'd love to pair with either John or Alfie
John - I’d still like to stick with the theme of John picking a woman that would be seen slightly as taboo. In parallel with his choice of Lizzie. I’d like to pair him with an Italian woman who will have ties to Darby Zibini or Luca Changretta. I’ll decide more on her backstory later. I imagine their first handful of encounters being a bit casual. I could imagine a scene where his kids are being unruly in public and she steps in to help him out. I think he’d develop a bit of a friendship with her and keep his family life hidden from her and her away from his family. It may be in her backstory that she already knows. Obviously Tommy would not be a fan of her and never ‘let her into the family business.’ there may be suspicions at some point she has leaked information to the Italians.
(They only killed this character off because the actor wanted to leave the show. So we could change his death.)

Alfie - I’m thinking I’d play either a Russian or Italian woman who focuses on linguistics. She’d probably speak a handful of different languages. I’d play her as a bit ditzy and naive to hide her true nature of being cunning like a fox. I imagine she’ll act very docile around Alfie to disarm him. She’d believe knowledge is power. I see her teasing him for talking funny, which he won’t find very amusing but they’d also bond over her teaching him and speaking to him in different languages so he doesn't get rusty. I don’t think he’d trust her or ever let her know if he did. Even so she would show a idiotic amount of loyalty towards him. I’d also be okay with him throwing her under the bus to save his own skin when needed.

I'll still need to make bio's for either of these gals.
I'd be fine loosely following canon or doing canon divergent.

Peaky Blinders Inspired
!! -- This would take a lot of plotting -- !!
Crime - Drama - Similar Setting - All Original Characters
Up and coming Crime Family - Two brothers fight for leadership.
We can discuss different types of crime they could be into.
I'm thinking between 2-5 brothers - 1-2 sisters.
I'd like a aunt and uncle dynamic.
With the aunt trying to trick the uncle into taking over.
I think we should have a 'mentor' type character who was the farther best friend.

ABOUT ME
I am 21+ Female - I tend to write between 150-300 words.
I can mirror your writing if you write more / I can pretty easily write up to 600 words.
I tend to write more when I write multi character / double.
I don't have any triggers or limits please mention any you have!

Sample 1 - 165 Words

The way he said her name and what followed she felt like she stumbled onto something he wanted kept secret. She wouldn’t press the subject if he wanted to talk about it he would. “Don’t worry, I’ve got this.” She said with a enthusiastic smile. She was still unsure but she needed to reassure him clearly, but it also made her feel better about it too. “Let’s have dinner together tonight. I’ll cook something nice.” She envisioned it being a chef trying to impress her boss with her cooking. Nothing more. She could see him misinterpreting it. “We can talk more business.” She added. Then she focused on her task the closer to the first order she felt nervous but as soon as she started cooking everything faded away. She just cooked her little heart away, she thought she had done well. The rush ended before she knew it. She was washing dishes and cleaning up the kitchen. She already started her own inventory system.

Sample 2 - 227 Words

Erica only planned to visit this town for a week with some friends from home. Apparently they already had some acquaintances here. Which included a handsome young man named Lee. He made her heart flutter unnecessarily like a schoolgirl crush. She smiled softly at him clearly wanting to speak with him more.

However a new feeling suddenly hit her as she saw something behind him in the water just some distance away. No - not a shark. A seemingly young child waving their hands in the water as they were being dragged out by the current. She bolted from the group towards the water without thinking. At nearly the same time the child's mother started to scream.

Within two minutes she had rescued the child and brought them back to the shore. “Did you swallow any water?” she asked the child shaking their head no. “I’d go in and have him checked anyway, there is risk of secondary drowning if he did.” The mother scooped up the child and rushed towards her car in the parking lot. A sort of cheer erupted from the crowd. She blushed a bit embarrassed as her friends gave her words of praise and some pats on the back. Now her clothes were all wet and she’d need to dry off. “I’m going to walk back to the beach house to change.”

Sample 3 - 350 Words

"Marco, don't be dramatic, we're not going to die." She said her blue eyes shifted towards Bertolt and Reiner. She doubted they would say anything comforting. They had been acting weirder, more weird than normal. Even Annie seemed more cold hearted then she normally was. "You all in the top 10. If anyone should worry it's me and I'm not worried." Shadis had caught onto her about ranking much lower than she should have. Even without the boys here to comfort her she'd be pretty confident in her ability to stay alive. "We should head towards the re-supply building." She suggested. "That's where the other will go when they run out of gas too."

She felt a bit relieved when Reiner spoke up and took the reins to give the group their destination. She was not a person people loomed up to, not someone who inspired others. She liked it that way, staying in the background and observing those around her. Asking the questions that shouldn't be asked. Thinking things that most others were too afraid to say, for example. How human the titans looked. They had learned Titan's don't have a digestive system, so there had to be some other reason they ate them. Some reason it's almost like they are looking for something. She followed again as they moved, "I think that's Connie," the boy was so tiny and had a noticeably shaved head. It was hard to miss him.

They landed with many others, the large group of them together would attract too many titans so she kept a look out while the others talked. Armin was having an emotional breakdown screaming about how Eren was dead but she wasn't surprised by the news. He was always so reckless and as Jean put it, he had a death wish. "Pull yourself together Armin, we need that brain of yours." She moved over to Reiner. "Are you okay?" She asked softly, setting her hand on his arm. "Tell me if you need anything." She would do anything for him after all. All he'd need to do was ask.

Sample 4 - 470 Words

Erica was carrying a stack of books down the hall to her next class when she spotted a familiar large silhouette ahead. Sadly the form appeared to be along. When she headed into the classroom she noticed a lot of friendly faces but none she was particularly close to. Then her eyes spotted the male from the hallway. She made her way across the classroom and sat down next to him. "Morning Yaxley," she'd try not to annoy him too much. She kept glancing over to him like she wanted to ask him something but she said nothing. Eventually she leaned in to whisper, "If you're all brawn no brains, you can cheat off me." She offered. She pulled another rock out from her bag and set it on the desk. This one had a smiley and frowny face on it. "You don't mind if I sit with you right?" She questioned. By this time most of the seats were being filled with students. Even the seat beside her- "Oh, Sunny." She said recognizing the small girl with raven hair who sat next to her. She was now sitting between the shortest and tallest person in the classroom.

"It's pronounced, Sun Ae." She had to tell Erica this every time but the girl never seemed to learn. She leaned into Erica and in a monotone voice she spoke, "Don't let me catch you cheating off my work again." She warned. A nervous laugh escaped from the brunette Ravenclaws lips. Sun Ae was not a very big talker but she was blunt and always spoke her mind. She didn't have time for friends she needed to focus solely on her studies. She had gone this long without making friends and she could go one more year.

It now occurred to Erica she trapped herself between two grumpy people in the class. Any efforts to poke fun at or annoy Yaxley were met with disapproving words from the Korean girl next to her. 'No fun,' she thought with a soft huff. It must have been karmic justice. This only made her want to win the pair over even more. When the teacher asked tough questions Sun Ae always seemed to have the answer. Her tone was bored like the class was not challenging enough for her. "Sunny you're so smart." Erica complimented.

"No, I just focus on studying and not on boys." She replied flatly. When class was over she was the first to stand only a mere 4'11 in height. "Bye." She said slightly louder than necessary as if to imply she was parting from more than one particular person. It was a formality, that was all.

Erica smiled as the smaller girl left. "I think she'll warm up to us." As if Yaxley was in on her plan and thoughts.

Hi! I know this post is months old but I'm super craving a Peaky Blinders RP and I was curious if you'd still be open to this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back