• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Peaky Blinders Netflix Original

RunawayGirl

Pro-Escapist of Reality
Hey there! Looking for a 1x1 double up OC Roleplayer companion for Peaky Blinders, accessible on Netflix. I am looking for a partner to play Tommy Shelby, though I can play all the Shelby's. :) including Tommy! I'm willing to do separate PM chats or forums! I've been having the most difficult time to find anyone to actually roleplay this with me outside of one member!

I am completely caught up though my partner does not have to be- just let know where you're at.

What I ask:
1. You can play Thomas Shelby
2. You are literate. Looking for 4+ lines.
3. You are active! Two responses at least every week (i understand everyone has lives as do I, but I do share the courtesy to inform in OOC)
4. Tell me when you're done with RP! I will not be mad and partners are free to come back whenever they like!
5. Be 18+ this show contains a lot of violent and sexual adult rated content. It does not mean we will be doing such acts, though I'd like a mature partner- sorry!

I will be attaching my OC shortly for those who are interested. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back