• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Peaked in High School OOC

Main
Here
Hey... I was a bit inactive due to exams... From now onwards I'll post regularly about once in two days.

We also need to work out how to mix in the new additions. I feel like everyone except Mae and Lydia should know one another, and for this episode the goal would be to introduce these two characters to the gang.

I feel although the bet thing is a good start, we need something more to keep the interaction going... How about this, after the initial intros somebody could bring up an urban legend related to the cafe.

Then the rest of the episode will have the characters experiencing events similar to what happened in the urban legend, and finally end with a somewhat silly explanation.

With that we'll wrap up the first episode.
Amari being the skeptic for most of the episode.

It looks like Mimi introduced everyone to Lydia then and then Kevin asked her name? There are still a few characters that haven't come in yet but their intros haven't been posted so idk if their players are still around...

Gaaah, sorry guys! I've just been really busy this past month. I could post after Lydia. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back