• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom peach's quick fandom search (craving Harry Potter)

fairyfawn

happy days
hey there! so, i'm peachpops and i'm just making a quick fandom search thread... at least I think so. anyways, below you'll find some stuff about me, other things to mention, and then my list of fandoms! i'm not the greatest at these kind of intros so here we go.

about me:
you can call me pastel or peach, I am 19 years old and I'm trans with he/they pronouns! I am currently working on writing a book series. I live in the United States in the EST timezone, and I have roughly 8 or 9 years of roleplaying experience. I consider myself semi-advanced to advanced, usually putting out 6 paragraphs but I can do more or less when needed, and I will happily provide writing samples if you would like to see how I write! As far as gender pairings go, I can do any BUT for my side, I want mxm or fxf. however I will double up and do a gender pairing of your choice for your side. Romance is also a must for me, I'm an absolute sucker for slow-burn romance and I'm not really comfortable with platonic 1x1 roleplays. I can do OC x OC, Canon x Canon and Canon x OC, doubling up is required for all three. Also, all of my OCs are LGBTQ+. I will state that I am mentally ill so if I suddenly go quiet for a while, or if I forget to respond, please do not worry about me! You can feel free to give me an occasional poke but please do not poke me every single day or else I'll have to drop out of the roleplay. Also, I tend to use headcanons for canon characters that I'm able to play as.

other things to mention:
please be 18+ of age, i am not particularly comfortable roleplaying with minors. I am also ghost friendly so if you need to drop the roleplay without telling me then please feel absolutely free to do so, i will not poke you for a reply nor will i be mad. I also ask that you're patient with me and I'll be patient with you. My reply level fluctuates from immediate to me taking a while.

now, i gotta make sure you read all this now! When you contact me whether it be PMing or commenting down below, I want you to tell me your favorite color so that I now you have taken the time to read this! Please do not just jump to my fandoms list and not read everything above.

fandoms list;;
bolded characters are who I really want to play against

Harry Potter;;

play for me;;
Severus, Draco, Sirius, Cedric, Fred

I can play for you;;
Luna, Hermione, Ginny, George, Remus, Harry

Twilight;;

play for me;;
Edward, Jasper, Jacob, Emmett

I can play for you;;
Alice, Rosalie

Danganronpa;;

play for me;;
Teruteru, Mondo, Nekomaru, Leon, Twogami, Byakuya, Mikan, Miu, Hiyoko, Kaito, Kiibo, Hifumi, Kazuichi, Gundham, Komaru, Celestia, Gonta, Korekiyo, Sakura, Yasuhiro, Sayaka, Hajime Makunouchi, Syobai, Shinji, Emma, Kanade, Yuri

I can play for you;;
Kokichi, Shuichi, Kyoko, Touko/Genocider, Rantarou, Maki, Tsumugi, Angie, Ryoma, Teruteru, Kazuichi, Peko, Fuyuhiko, Hibiki, Sora, Yuki, Setsuka, Mahiru, Aoi, Mukuro, Akane, Kirumi, Kaede, Kaito, Makoto, Byakuya, Leon

(please do not ask me to play Kokichi for your female OC, my answer will be no. I only play Kokichi in m/m pairings)

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure;;

play for me;;
Polnareff, Dio, Joseph, Jotaro, Johnathan, Bruno

I can play for you;;
Erina, Lisa-Lisa, Jolyne, Kakyoin

Black Butler;;

play for me;;
Sebastian, Claude, Agni, William

I can play for you;;
Grell, Older!Ciel, Older!Alois

(i use she/her pronouns for Grell)

Sherlock (BBC Version);;

play for me;;
John, Lestrade

I can play for you;;
Sherlock, Mycroft

Stardew Valley;;

play for me;;
Elliot, Leah, Shane, Abigail, Haley

I can play for you;;
Sebastian, Maru, Penny, Emily

Warrior Cats;;

OCs only!

Demon Slayer;;

play for me;;
Inosuke

I can play for you;;
Zenitsu, Tanjirou

Diabolik Lovers;;

play for me;;
Laito, Yuma, Ruki, Shuu, Reiji

I can play for you;;
Shin, Ayato, Kanato, Azusa, Kou, Subaru

Hetalia;;

play for me;;
Turkey, Spain, Russia, America, Prussia, Germany

I can play for you;;
England, Italy, Canada, Japan, Liechtenstein, Hungary, Ukraine

Attack on Titan;;

play for me;;
Erwin, Eren, Reiner, Jean, Connie, Mikasa, Oruo, Miche

I can play for you;;
Levi, Hange, Petra, Annie, Sasha, Marco, Bertholdt

(i use they/them pronouns for Hange)

ATLA/TLOK;;

play for me;;
Zuko, Sokka, Mako, Bolin

I can play for you;;
Katara, Toph, Korra, Ty-Lee, Asami

Hazbin Hotel;;

play for me;;
Sir Pentious, Vox, Vaggie, Cherri Bomb, Lucifer, Husk

I can play for you;;
Alastor, Arackniss, Angel Dust, Charlie, Nifty

(i will only roleplay Angel Dust in m/m pairings)

Helluva Boss;;

play for me;;
Striker, Blitzo, Moxxie, Vortex

I can play for you;;
Octavia, Millie, Loona

The Walking Dead;;

play for me;;
Rick, Negan, Shane, Abraham, Michonne

I can play for you;;
Andrea, Carl, Daryl, Beth, Maggie, Glenn

My Hero Academia;;

play for me;;