• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings peach's m/m search (updated!)

fairyfawn

happy days
hello there! you may call me peachpops, peach for short! Currently, I am searching for m/m roleplays!

About me ;;
I am currently 19 years old, and I am trans, using he/him pronouns. I live in the United States in the Eastern Time Zone and I'm currently writing a book series! I am going to go ahead and state that I am mentally ill and have depression, anxiety, and such. So if I forget to respond, if I go silent, it's probably because of my mental health. I enjoy making memes, Pinterest boards, playlists, headcanons, and more for our characters!

About the roleplay;;
Below are some originals and 3 fandoms. I'm only doing oc/oc for Harry potter, the other two im doing canon/canon for. The bolded role/character is the one that I feel most comfortable playing. I ask that you put out at least 3+ paragraphs though I do understand low muse! Also, I am ghost friendly! I get it, I've done it before, and I understand. I, even though being awkward and anxious, prefer to OOC chat with my partner. If no OOC occurs, I'm going to get quite awkward but it's not necessary!

I think that's it for now! Now below are the pairings!

originals;;
villan x hero
famous social media influencer x very tired barista
wholesome pet shop owner
x grumpy restaurant owner
deaf x mute
blind x mute
rich celebrity x working single parent (bonus points if they were childhood friends)
sly serial killer x very tired detective who wants coffee and sleep
human x demigod
determined supernatural hunter x trickster supernatural being
vampire x werewolf
oblivious human x supernatural being who often gets confused with something else
local biker gang leader x local hall monitor who loves following rules
bodyguard
x mafia leader
skeptical human x demon who is the human's new roommate
grumpy but soft demon x wholesome angel
local popular jock x shy mute kid
hacker x nosy investigator
dog lover x cat lover
leader of apocalyptic group x lone survivor
pirate x merman
marine biologist x supernatural creature

fandoms;;

harry potter;; craving

Ravenclaw x Slytherin
Hufflepuff
x Ravenclaw
Gryffindor x Hufflepuff
Gryffindor x Slytherin
Slytherin x Hufflepuff

hannibal;;
hannibal x william

good omens;;
crowley x aziraphale

that's it for now!
feel free to PM me or comment down below if interested!

Last edited:
Hello there! I'm interested in both sly serial killer x very tired detective who wants coffee and sleep and hacker x nosy investigator!
Let me know if you're still looking!

Hello there! I'm interested in both sly serial killer x very tired detective who wants coffee and sleep and hacker x nosy investigator!
Let me know if you're still looking!
Hello there! I am still looking and I would love to do hacker x nosy investigator with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back