• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Resource Peacey's Coding Workshop

Peaceswore

Hurts too much, I'm done.
Hellos to the people that happen to wander onto this workshop, in this area I will be putting down codes I am attempting to do as well those I have already completed. This is to help me improve my basic skill when it comes to BBcoding. I will be posting random things from simple coding to CS I'm working on and coding I'm trying to fix ^^ This thread is open to those that either have questions for me (though I'm an amateur so don't expect the most advance of responses) or have suggestions on how to improve what I already know~ As time goes on I'm pretty sure I will edit my into cause with all the BBcoding I intend to work out, this does look rather drap doesn't it?

As I go on I will start leaving the coding for my BBcodes in the post with the code. If you wish to use them feel free to, though I do ask that you credit me ^^ I know these are nothing advanced or anything, but I just get a happy squishy feeling knowing someone actually chose to use my codes without me threatening them.

Last edited:
Lobster > Well, a double rainbow is a phenomenon of optics that displays the spectrum of light due to the sun shining on the droplets of moisture in the atmosphere
Deamcia ! ^Ewert

Going! Focus on the battle ^Rye

Illuminate the enemy ^Akronim

Banish the shadows ^Cabin Sketch

Going, the superior tactics ^Codystar

In the name of Demacia ^ Eater

I will punish you! ^Emilys Candy

Light 'em up! ^ Jacques Francois Shadow

I love it, light mage ^Sancreek

Double Rainbow is light! ^Vast Shadow

A phenomenon of... ^ New Rocker

Sunshine, Funshine! ^Metal Mania

Focus on the tactics! ^Love Ya Like A Sister

Focus on the enemy! ^Londrina Sketch

Focus on the battle! ^Iceland

Going! Covert OPs deploy ^Frijole

Tactical decisions! ^Arbutus

A double rainbow is light ^Cookie

Last edited:
BBcode editing completion

Jackson Z. Talon

• 74c0dadfe6b33beccb1deb457ba31e5a.gif
    Are you new here? Nice to meet ya! I'm Jackson resident camper, whats your name?
    Jackson Z. Talon

BIRTHDAY: October 31 (17)

ZODIAC
    Scorpio

SEXUAL ORIENTATION:
    Couldn't careless, so pan.

GODLY PARENT: Persephone (doesn't admit it and pretends not to know who his godly parent, some think he is a child of Demeter because of his eyes and his only known power)

Last edited:
BB coding completion

Vi Kratos
ca3bff05bbaa2a87865de9a1668c6884.jpg
60261a7a56a97115b67e623f3ad5b713.gif
ca3bff05bbaa2a87865de9a1668c6884.jpg

What does Vi stand for? Vi stands for Vigilance, Violence and of course Victory!
Vi Kratos

Basics

Don't say it like vine, just say it like the letter V, simple as eating pie. Hm? What's it stand for?? I've been over this~
Vi Kratos

Name: Vi Kratos (his real name is Varic, but calling him that will warrant no response from him)

Birthday: December 21st

Zodiac: Sagittarius

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Godly Parent: Zeus

appearance

I know I know, I'm just too charming for this world, would you believe me if I told you I'm not actually a child of Aphrodite? Shocking I know~
Vi Kratos

Height: 5"11

Weight: 140

Hair Color: Chocolate Brown

Eye Color: Chocolate Brown (though when boosted he's eyes turn a golden color)

Skin Color: Lightly tanned

Scent: He has a strawberry scent mixed with mocha. However when pissed off, he smells like an electrical fire much like his sister

Favorite Color: Royalblue, goldenrod

Other: He has an old scar on his left shoulder which he got on a boating accident, he also has several other cuts and a few burns that are scared over from quest he has gone on.

Powers & Weapons

My sister is the lightning that strikes fear into your hearts, I'm the thunder that comes to blast you away... So don't mess with us kay~?
Vi Kratos

POWERS

Force manipulation:
capable of blasting enemies down that are in front of him. When he uses this power a loud thunder sound leaves his hands after doing this.

Enchantments: Using words of law he is capable of writing on something and giving that something the property of the word. If he takes an arrow and writes fire on it and then shoots said arrow, once the arrow hit something it would burst into flames. These enchantments can have a wide range. Yet he can't do anything on the power of the gods like make absolute rules, write the word death and it works or things of that nature.

Lightning absorption: Though currently unable to produce and manipulate lightning he can absorb lightning which increases his speed, power, and thought process greatly giving him a major boost if given enough. He also happens to be a human lightning rod, as any electricity has the habit of jumping to him and getting absorbed by him. He can even accidently absorb his sister lightning.

Air manipulation: Capable of controlling the air. He increase air pressure, using this to crush and wound enemies if he tries hard enough. Along with that he is capable of making strong gust of wind to sweep enemies off their feet.

Flight

WEAPON

Vi is a very versatile fighter, who is good both close quarters and medium range. Now he isn't the best at long range, but he doesn't need to be close up to get some enemies down. His main weapons are his tomahawks, his spear and lastly his fist. These weapons suit his style of combat perfectly. With precision he can land deadly blows with his Clestial bronze tomahawks if he throws them hard enough, same goes with his spear.

If close range is a must then again he can use his tomahawks, landing swift blows though they may not be deap, as his style is more focused on speed than anything. He can also use his fist, putting on a pair of gaunlets to protect himself and deal extra damage he can land powerful blows, if he is boosted with his sisters lightning or any lightning, then he can literally punch the heads off of some enemies.

He duel wields his Tomahawks when in close range. He can use his spear close range, fighting with it like one would a pole, and its honestly his most defensive weapon. However he would prefer to throw that than to use it close up.

His spear is a spear, tomahawk and gauntlet when not used take the shape of a lighter. To use one of these weapons, he has to flick the lighter. Upon doing so rather than a fire coming out a spark of electricity does, and depending how many times he flicks it equals to which weapon he will get. Once is his spear, twice his tomahawk, and thrice his gauntlet. It should be noted it is only one lighter, meaning that only one of his tomahawks and gauntlets are magical, the other half isn't. When he throws the weapon that belongs to the lighter, the lighter will turn up back in his pocket after only a few seconds. If he throws a weapon that isn't part of the light...welp...he has to go get that weapon back.

Personality

I'm mister charming, handsome, fun loving, agreeable, did I mention charming? Sarcastic just a buddle of joy~ Honestly I don't know how I grew to be so perfect, I just am~
Vi Kratos

When it comes to Vi, some people have a hard time believing he's Alexa brother, yet at the same time its not all surprising. Vi can't go a sentence without being sarcastic or joking to some degree has bad/small as it may be. He is a relaxed person who can seem to chill out in almost any non combat situation. To him its fun first everything else later. He enjoys playing his video games just as much as he loves playing pranks, namely on the other children of the big three. Enjoys spending time along playing his violin, something he is basically a master at. Having practiced it since he was young he loves the music it bring and it relaxes him greatly when highly stressed. You could think he was blessed by Apollo with his skill even though he hasn't been. He doesn't let many know he plays the violin, as its more of his private thing, that being said his sister of course knows.

He does seem to be a bit of a narcissist, due to how he tends to compliment himself. Though this is more of an act then anything...kinda, okay not really. He can be rude to people who just meet him, though he namely is rude to people he dislikes. In his defense however, he wasn't taught to lie politely to people he dislikes.

Though he is the son of Zeus, he is easy to approach and just as easy to converse with. Unlike his sister he doesn't have much of a presence, if anything at times he seems to lack one. He could be in a room steal all the sweets and be gone and you would have no idea he was there in the first place. Because of this he does have the habit of seemingly popping out of no where. He knows he lacks a presence when he isn't being loud or joking around and he uses to play even more pranks on people or just uses this to eavesdrop on other peoples conversation.

He tends to avoid work as much as possible however, and he utterly detest being given responsibly over anything. That's his sister role, she's the responsible one, hes the fun loving not so responsible one. Though he doesn't show it to many he is a hardworker, even if he tends to avoid it. Whenever his sister is training Vi will be there with her, more likely than not her training partner. He is always working out and keeping on his toes just incase. He's very active and at times can seem to have ADHD due to his habit of moving from subject to subject in a blink of an eye.

Along with all of this, Vi is protective, mainly to his sister Alexa. Any quest she goes on he goes as well, anyone picks a fight with her? Well they just picked a fight with him. He knows damn well his sister can hold off an army on her own, but that doenst' stop him from worrying and wanting to be by her side. He knows Alexa better than anyone else out there, even if it seems like he goes out of his way to annoy her, he truly does have her best interest at heart and rarely to never goes past the line.

History

Won't deny my life wasn't the best, but hell I had my sister and she had me, so in my eyes I think it has been pretty damn good so far
Vi Kratos

Other

TRIVIA
Likes: His sister, himself, lightning, coffee, strawberries, pranking others (namely Hades, Ares and Poseidon kids, playing on his violin, napping, racing, competing in capture the flag, playing on his computer or any gaming system.

Dislikes: People who can't take a joke, anyone that messes with his sister in a hostile way, pickles, snow, having to be responsible or being put in a position to make a tough call, horses.

Hates: Poseidon and at times himself

Fears: Losing his sister due to being incompetent, large bodies of water

Relationships: His relationship with horses is on the worst level that anything can be. He is completely incapable of riding one, whether it be one from the ocean or the air he simply cant. Every horse seems to hate his guts, as they always try to bite him. If he attempts to ride one he will be thrown off. Once when he was just walking by the stalk a horse broke free and chased him all the way to the Zeus cabin. Even in life or death situation, horses still refuse for him to ride.... He really hates horses. N/A

Theme Song:

Inventory:

Last edited:
BBcoding completion

Character Name here

And with that the pickles took over the world and all that feared the pickles were turned into of their kind.

Stuff here

Pickles with pickles

Last edited:
Basic code completion

Code:
[h=OPTION] Name here [/h]

[Tabs]

[tab=Basics]
[imagefloat=right] [heightrestrict=500] Image here [/heightrestrict] [/imagefloat]
NAME
ZODIAC
GODLY PARENT
[/tab]

[tab=Appearance]
[imagefloat=right] [heightrestrict=500] Image here [/heightrestrict] [/imagefloat]
HEIGHT
WEIGHT
HAIR COLOR
EYE COLOR
SKIN COLOR
SCENT
FAVORITE COLORS
OTHER
[/tab]

[tab=Powers and Weapons]
[imagefloat=left] [heightrestrict=500] Image here [/heightrestrict] [/imagefloat]
POWERS
WEAPON
WEAKNESSES
[/tab]

[tab=Personality & Histroy]
PERSONALITY
HISTORY
[/tab]

[tab=Trivia]
FEARS
[/tab]

[tab=Other]
RELATIONSHIPS
THEME SONG
INVENTORY
[/tab]
[/Tabs]

Just going to separate things to make it easier for meh Name here

• 0e3bf88185f919a68a2815595fa45fc2.jpg
    NAME
    ZODIAC
    GODLY PARENT

Last edited:
Hello! I have a question!
How do you insert and resize pictures? I am having a struggle :p
I simply upload a file and add it into the post itself. If you are talking about using the image URL you have to go to the image take the URL from the top of the screen of that site, and paste it here to use.

Now for resizing you use this code

Code:
[heightrestrict=400]  Image here [/heightrestrict]

Original size > 04d5dd16580244d4317df0de3a07f95e.jpg

Height restrict >
04d5dd16580244d4317df0de3a07f95e.jpg

By changing the numbers in the heightrestrict you can change the size. Using this you can make you images very small, however I do not believe you can make the image larger than the original image that you apply onto the post.

04d5dd16580244d4317df0de3a07f95e.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back