• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Peace Sign Academia Timeskipper

Idea

The Pun Tyrant
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
tumblr_orbweqdDEu1vb2040o1_500.gif

In light of recent events and the general speed of our IC progression, I am creating this section to create a mechanism by which to prevent the thread from stagnating. Here's how it works: Below, you will find a series of options as well as the code of the current scene. We will be using codes in case at any point we end up with multiple scenes occurring at once. This code will be based on a sequence of letters ( based on the title of the current scene), a number, and then one extra letter. If a player feels a scene is stagnated they can make a post here with the code of the scene on top, followed by one of those aforementioned options (one of which is for if you are really hyped about this scene, rather than feeling it's stagnated). You can post every option as it becomes true for you, but you can only post each once per scene. Once I find the votes have reached such an amount that it is best to move on, there will be a warning followed by a timeskip in 24 hours (I can't give an exatc measure cause some scenes are more important than others or may take longer to pick up).

Option #- Name
Details

1- The people I was interacting with/should be interacting with are not active
This only applies if you either were having an interacting with someone that vanished without prior warning or someone should be in a scene with you (for example dorms) but haven't posted for that scene. Prior arrangements enough are not enough to classify someone as someone who should be interacting with you. The inactivity must be intense to justify this with a minimum of five days without a post or warning of the absence, and 10 days with a warning. Otherwise your post will be ignored.

2- All meaningful topic were already covered
This includes not just the narrative purpose of the scene but also the essential character interaction and relevant introspective moments or those of outward character development. In addition all elements of the current scene must have been alreayd mentioned and dealt with in one way or another. Only after all of this is covered can you check this option. Otherwise your post will be ignored.

3-My character doesn't fit into the scene
If your character already left the scene, would have left the scene or you just absolutely can't find a way to get them into the scene well, you may check this option. Do understand all of these must be organic. If your charactr is leaving scenes just because you can (and especially if they left when you weren't supposed to/can't) then your post with this one will be ignored.

4-I just find this scene super boring/ think it doesn't matter and should be skipped
This is a very loose one and the only ones in which a justification is required. Please explain why you think it doesn't matter/is boring and what you have done to attempt to remedy this yourself within the confines of the rules and structure of the RP. Otherwise your post will be ignored.

5- I love this scene/have something important I am doing or plan to do in it/haven't had a proper opportunity to try it out
Much like 4 this one is pretty loose and thus requires justification. The difference is this option is in the defense of a scene rather than to move on from it. Because of it, this post will not necessarily be ignored so long as it has the code.

Note1: If two scenes are skipped in a row using this system, the third must be followed through.
Note2: Yes, you are ONLY to post reasons from the provided options- any other reasons or the like are to be discussed with me OOC or via PM or via discord
Note3: Not all scenes are subject to this system
Note4: The last option is if you want to stay in the scene really badly.
Note5: Do not edit or delete your posts here. In addition, posts without the code will be considered troll comments.

Code: FDS01A
Votes:
1-1
2-1
3-
4-
5-

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back