• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

Hey yall, I'm back with the next installment of Yuckeroni x All Might

Yuckeroni woke up on the hospital bed, she seemed to have passed out from a mixture of shock and staring at All Might's bod. She sat up, pressing her legs against her chest when a shock of pain went through her body. That's when a doctor came into the room. "Glad to see you're awake. Though I wouldn't suggest moving all that much." It had deemed that Yuckeroni had sustained internal injuries that made moving very hard for her.

"Oh, I forgot, you have a visitor." The Doctor walked out of the room as the big man from before walked into the room. Yuckeroni couldn't help but blush as her idol was in her room. She loved All Might so much, even to the point of making a pony tail that simulated his pointed out hair. In her day dreaming, All Might spoke. "HAHAHAHA! You gave me quite the scare." He was even bolder in person and his body was so defined in the hospital room light. That's when he took out a little box and placed it on Yuckeroni's lap. She stared at it with wide eyes before opening it to reveal many different cakes. Her wide eyes beamed as her hunger took over against the pain.

Steam started to fly off All Might's body as he covered the side of his mouth with his massive hand. "Shit." He whispered angrily while turning to make his way to the exit. Yuckeroni noticed and threw her hand "Wait!" She yelled "I want to say thank you! For everything." Her simple thank you turned into a ramble "Not just for me, for everyone. We're all so grateful and having a chance to say it to you is a once in a lifetime thing. You're a true her-" Her eyes were closed for most of the speech before she opened them to reveal a new man before her. That's when they both screamed.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!"

That was part two of my fan fiction! Hope you enjoyed my dirty readers! Remember to follow me on B.A.DFanfiction.com ;)
~Urarakaonice

Yuckeroni woke up on the hospital bed, she seemed to have passed out from a mixture of shock and staring at All Might's bod. She sat up, pressing her legs against her chest when a shock of pain went through her body. That's when a doctor came into the room. "Glad to see you're awake. Though I wouldn't suggest moving all that much." It had deemed that Yuckeroni had sustained internal injuries that made moving very hard for her.

"Oh, I forgot, you have a visitor." The Doctor walked out of the room as the big man from before walked into the room. Yuckeroni couldn't help but blush as her idol was in her room. She loved All Might so much, even to the point of making a pony tail that simulated his pointed out hair. In her day dreaming, All Might spoke. "HAHAHAHA! You gave me quite the scare." He was even bolder in person and his body was so defined in the hospital room light. That's when he took out a little box and placed it on Yuckeroni's lap. She stared at it with wide eyes before opening it to reveal many different cakes. Her wide eyes beamed as her hunger took over against the pain.

Steam started to fly off All Might's body as he covered the side of his mouth with his massive hand. "Shit." He whispered angrily while turning to make his way to the exit. Yuckeroni noticed and threw her hand "Wait!" She yelled "I want to say thank you! For everything." Her simple thank you turned into a ramble "Not just for me, for everyone. We're all so grateful and having a chance to say it to you is a once in a lifetime thing. You're a true her-" Her eyes were closed for most of the speech before she opened them to reveal a new man before her. That's when they both screamed.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!"

That was part two of my fan fiction! Hope you enjoyed my dirty readers! Remember to follow me on B.A.DFanfiction.com ;)
~Urarakaonice
Yukeroni will definitely enjoy this XD

I need to change my background to Present Mic and Eraserhead on my phone and PC. My boys give me the determination to do more than just watch YouTube all day XD
Perfect backgrounds :3
bd5f9d7ae2f76a9b674075aaf7eabe25.jpg

78970d6ca2ab4f85993e3076c86b5ab6--anime-guys-anime-manga.jpg

Okay guys, I am now fighting the need to sleep to try my one chance at getting anything reassembling functioning internet, and I want to see if I can nail down characters enough to get the results of the exams through.

In the meantime, I would like it if my co-GMs could tag everyone still in the roleplay and ask them about a few things:
-why their characters are in the PSA and want to be heroes
-the strategy they took during the exam
-how effective they think their quirk would be in the entrance exam and why (this is of course including the problems of depreciation os sleep, starving and thirst that all characters have due to the exam conditions)

Bunny simply wants to help people, such is the way she was raised, and help the bad guys learn the mal-doings of their ways, the reason she chose hero instead of anything else like a doctor or something is because she felt like it would be better suited towards her skills.

Bunny simply tried to avoid the enemy heroes whenever she could, thinking that she wouldn't be able to out-fight them in combat due to her quirk being somewhat slow.

She didn't think her quirk would be particularly useful in this exam as it isn't exactly useful for recovery missions (also I was told people were not deprived of sleep)

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!"

~Urarakaonice
tenoutaten - it's a mastapiece. I'm eagerly waiting for the next installment.
Next chapter should be about the doctor coming in and All Might hiding in Yuckeroni's bed sheets, because he doesn't want his cover blown. :lenny:

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!"

~Urarakaonice
hey i love you so much? you're too good for me

Bunny simply wants to help people, such is the way she was raised, and help the bad guys learn the mal-doings of their ways, the reason she chose hero instead of anything else like a doctor or something is because she felt like it would be better suited towards her skills.

Bunny simply tried to avoid the enemy heroes whenever she could, thinking that she wouldn't be able to out-fight them in combat due to her quirk being somewhat slow.

She didn't think her quirk would be particularly useful in this exam as it isn't exactly useful for recovery missions (also I was told people were not deprived of sleep)
And what about the winnin/losing thing?

Trombone Trombone
So am I good on cs or do we have to wait for Idea Idea ?

As I said yesterday, a pseudo-approval is like a regular approval except that you may have to edit things latter if I find that I disagree with the judgement of the co-GM when I am able to return and check it myself
I only checked the quirk, beacuse I saw that you reviewed the rest. But yes, I pseudo-approved that.

I guess we can expect a GM Post soon? Also Trombone Trombone after you reply when you do, I'm probably gonna wait for the GM post so I can wrap up Tou's performance at the exam.

I guess we can expect a GM Post soon? Also Trombone Trombone after you reply when you do, I'm probably gonna wait for the GM post so I can wrap up Tou's performance at the exam.
Sure thing. I don't really know when will I post something though. It may even be after the GM post. Sorry about that, but National National still haven't responded and like I said earlier; I want to keep things as tidy as I can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back