• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

Sorry, I kinda lost track of time when making food.
As for quirk I think it'd be something like a gas that the user breathes out and whoever breathes it in, can no longer use his quirk for a given amount of time. Do we also combine their personalities? xd
Sorry about the delay here, got into a somewhat... exhasperating argument over differences in vision... So anyway yeah I think that's kind of what went through my head too. Great minds think alike? :P
I'd say so. I can see this really grumpy old person who is very needy and has sudden wild changes in disposition from being drop dead to full action mode, and pretty much a full out martial artists at high speeds.

Sorry about the delay here, got into a somewhat... exhasperating argument over differences in vision... So anyway yeah I think that's kind of what went through my head too. Great minds think alike? :P
I'd say so. I can see this really grumpy old person who is very needy and has sudden wild changes in disposition from being drop dead to full action mode, and pretty much a full out martial artists at high speeds.
Yup, i pretty much thought of the same thing. Just an old aizawa, in dire need od sleep and takoyaki xd also smol and likes fishing. Dont know why that came into my mind but it fits xd

So I finished the latest episode of My Hero Academia and...wow it was good o.o
And there was a ending title card of everyone as medieval characters with Midoryia as a normal adventurer, Iida a knight, Gravity Girl as a wizard, Shouto as a prince, and Bakugou as a dragon rider...I wouldn't be mad if that was a real thing xD

Last edited:
heyyy everyone!
Hey there!

So I finished the latest episode of My Hero Academia and...wow it was good o.o
And there was a ending title card of everyone as medieval characters with Midoryia as a normal adventurer, Iida a knight, Gravity Girl as a wizard, Shouto as a prince, and Bakugou as a dragon rider...I wouldn't be mad if that was a real thing xD
that ending has been there for the last 3-4 episodes...

An interesting thing happened guys. I was going back home via train and it actually hit somebody. The guy was laying drunk on the tracks and well... He's dead now. Because od that i have to stay in my friends house now, so i can't do much in terms of posting today xd

An interesting thing happened guys. I was going back home via train and it actually hit somebody. The guy was laying drunk on the tracks and well... He's dead now. Because od that i have to stay in my friends house now, so i can't do much in terms of posting today xd
holy shit that's rough.

you okay, tho?

Crap... feel free to take all the time you need, that's not an easy thing to get over I imagine

holy shit that's rough.

you okay, tho?
Crap... feel free to take all the time you need, that's not an easy thing to get over I imagine
It's okay guys. I couldn't really see the body and I don't really think too much about these things, so mentaly I'm 100% okay. Just pretty tired.
Surprisingly, my other friend was near, so he drove me back to my place, so I'm home now.

well im currently on the other side of the country having a much needed vacation lol but im busy like all day. and before i left work had a huge sale and i already wasn't doing well before that and like everything in life is stressing me out and i dont feel great in general

i want to make a post and i feel really bad but my brains like "oh oyu wanted to write? no you cant do that lol"

im rly tired but i took my old computer with me so without the stress of work and being around my parents and actually enjoying myself for once ill try to work on a post even if its just writing a little bit b4 i go to sleep until i have a full post or something

Hmm, can I get a quick summary of what's going on? Every post seems to be split between flashbacks and current events, so where exactly should I jump in at?

Hmm, can I get a quick summary of what's going on? Every post seems to be split between flashbacks and current events, so where exactly should I jump in at?
Both. Anyone who wants is free to be in flashback to the day of the entrance exam, or in current events (three days prior to entering the PSA)

Hey, everyone ^v^
Sorry I've been absent for like a week. I'll try to post soon.

Here, have a funny picture atleasttome

images

Hey hey.... it's pretty quiet today again, isn't it? :)

Dammmit... I got something good going, I get dragged out for a week and it starts to crumble... Why does this always happen?

It is pretty quiet. The chat I'm in on discord is pretty quiet too and there's 91 people on there.

Don't worry! I'm sure it'll pick back up soon! You gotta stay positive :3

Thanks gonna try :)

Maybe when I finnally manage to get back to work here, it'll liven up a bit.

That said, what do you guys (or guy/gal) say I speed up the plans a little to get us to the PSA?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back