• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

Sounds great! I can almost see my character just tilting her head and going "Uh... I don´t remember, but I don´t really like seeing people getting picked on... even if you do something wrong, that doesn´t mean people should give up on you."

And The Prophet The Prophet , considering the story here is the bully gets the game flipped on him, so he ends up having to be defended by Akacha. Is that in line with your character? And if so, how would they then have felt from that event?

Alrighty then, sounds like a great idea. I guess that means that's what's decided then?

Idea Idea omg i totally forgot about it but I added in a line about the upper limit of sanpei's quirk!

Announcing now that I will be changing a rule!
Instead of the 2nd character having to be a student/teacher and the 3rd being a teacher, the rules will simply enforce that either your second or your third character has to be a teacher

Idea Idea Is there a limit to how many teacher characters there can be? I was planning on making a rather.. interesting character for a teacher.
At the moment there are not enough teachers for me to really consider putting a limit on them. So long as the slots are being filled and the rules are being followed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back