• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

Archtoddler Archtoddler well they could encounter a villain. Their powers can go together as Yuki produces a liquid from my understanding your character can drink to keep her hydrated and combine their powers,though both have a downfall for that for Yuki can't do it forever and your character's effects of merging quirks is bad if they don't finish the battle quick
But they didn't drink for a long time ebfore the exam, right? 20 hours or whatever it was? I don't think they would have enough water to fight a villain

19, actually
Well my character does have a bota that's okay for her to have medically so she can drink water. Plus yes they were tired out and such but they were given a feeling of thirst and which is nothing Yuki isn't used to. And if it has to go to it our characters can likely find a water based place in the test in which they can both drink it or perform better because both of our characters can operate with water if that's okay with you Idea. You are the gm. Archtoddler Archtoddler

Well my character does have a bota that's okay for her to have medically so she can drink water. Plus yes they were tired out and such but they were given a feeling of thirst and which is nothing Yuki isn't used to. And if it has to go to it our characters can likely find a water based place in the test in which they can both drink it or perform better because both of our characters can operate with water if that's okay with you Idea. You are the gm. Archtoddler Archtoddler
The water in the exam is not potable and you're not allowed to bring anything in there. Regardless of medical whatever. Their policy is to leave it to the responsibility of the applicants whether they can bear the exam, and if they can't they are free to quit, but you can't bring any items to it, especially not items that could break the especially designed conditions of the exam, 19 hours of starvation, thirst, lack of sleep and intense physical and mental exhaustion from exercises and a written test

TAKE CARE THE ALOT OF YOU. cause i'm going to bed and i'll fix what is mess up if i have something.)

lol Sorry fell asleep. I'm here. In the end I would have to say our characters being by water is still good even if they can't drink it. And since Yuki most likely never used her quirk until that part of the exam because it's pretty much useless for anything else. That means she's likely stalked up on her secreted liquid anyways so your character can still drink it to stay hydrated and such but much to Yuki's expense

Users who are viewing this thread

Back