• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

Can anyone tell me what's going on ic so I can make a reasonable way for my character to enter
currently it is 3 days before the students go into PSA. while some of the students are reminiscing about the exam (which was 2 weeks ago) and their performance during it (while teachers comment on the performances of these students), others are just going through the day doing whatever in the present time

Would my character have already participated in the exams or would she be in by a different way for example recamemdation

Would my character have already participated in the exams or would she be in by a different way for example recamemdation
everyone has to take the exams, even if they were recommended (however i don't think recommendations were ever a choice at all)

but yes, technically everyone has participated in the exams already, and passed. it's just a matter of if you want your character to join in in the action with a flashback to the exams, or just do some slice of life with the present.

everyone has to take the exams, even if they were recommended (however i don't think recommendations were ever a choice at all)

but yes, technically everyone has participated in the exams already, and passed. it's just a matter of if you want your character to join in in the action with a flashback to the exams, or just do some slice of life with the present.
Just a question. What were the exams like

Just a question. What were the exams like
the exam is a rescue-like mission. the students are supposed to save mannequins without getting them "killed". eventually, the students will run into "villains", who are pro-heroes volunteering, and they have to be able to survive the encounter. otherwise, if they don't (they run out of health, not actually, just little sensors that indicate green for health or red for none if u catch my drift) they would fail.

the exam is a rescue-like mission. the students are supposed to save mannequins without getting them "killed". eventually, the students will run into "villains", who are pro-heroes volunteering, and they have to be able to survive the encounter. otherwise, if they don't (they run out of health, not actually, just little sensors that indicate green for health or red for none if u catch my drift) they would fail.
Oh alright. I'm thinking of choosing to write about what happened but what hero would have been the villain for my character

Oops! Sorry about that :sick:

I didn't realize as I tried to take into account how our characters viewed each other to highlight their relationship.

My apologies once again, my mistake will not be repeated.

yuckeroni yuckeroni

If you need me to change anything, I'll be more than happy to oblige! ^.^
So long as you understand

oh, oops sorry i didnt catch it earlier. if you could perhaps, edit or delete this part? that was just my major issue, i understand we may have talked about it privately but i hadnt explicitly wrote up her reaction or anything to it yet. i'll be making my reply soon, though! <3

"As you'd expect, once Liân found out they both were taking the exam for PSA, she made it into another competition between them. As usual, Kliff went along with it."
Oh, if you guys planned that whole thing beforehand it's fine, I just had not seen any indication of it whatsoever...

WoodenZebra WoodenZebra for future reference, while this time we do happen to have a more or less perfect "villain" for your needs, these characters are here so that players who can't pass using their quirks on the environment may pass or to create a first taste of the quirk interactions that may be prevalent in the future.
Because the "villain" number is small, therefore, you can't go in expecting to fight one. In fact, unless your character is a little dumb or just hotheated about it, they would probably know better than to go face a pro hero while starving, thristy, deprived of sleep and just generally exhausted

also yuckeroni yuckeroni missed a few things regarding the exam (and some were not very clearly explained), so please go to th first page of the IC and read my second post there. WoodenZebra WoodenZebra

WoodenZebra WoodenZebra for future reference, while this time we do happen to have a more or less perfect "villain" for your needs, these characters are here so that players who can't pass using their quirks on the environment may pass or to create a first taste of the quirk interactions that may be prevalent in the future.
Because the "villain" number is small, therefore, you can't go in expecting to fight one. In fact, unless your character is a little dumb or just hotheated about it, they would probably know better than to go face a pro hero while starving, thristy, deprived of sleep and just generally exhausted

also yuckeroni yuckeroni missed a few things regarding the exam (and some were not very clearly explained), so please go to th first page of the IC and read my second post there. WoodenZebra WoodenZebra
ah yes, my bad haha i was a little preoccupied while typing my response ^^;;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back