• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

Yep, indeed ;)

I'd say both, mostly the series, though I didn't watch the second season because I didn't know it existed until I watched the summary movie :P
Oh! So, who is your favorite character? And your favorite season or movie of Noanoha? Do you like magical girl shows too?

Oh! So, who is your favorite character? And your favorite season or movie of Noanoha? Do you like magical girl shows too?
Hmmm... Though questions...

There are so many great characters to like! Just like Boku no Hero in that sense. :) It could be Corona , it could be Nanoha herself (despite being a little bland), it could that magical knight, or the ferret guy, or Vivio, ah, too many options! I'm a... gonna go with Hayate.

My favorite season is hard to say too... The one that gave me goosebumps and emotions the most was the A's movie, but series wise StrikerS was so amazing. But every season had it's amazing and personally I think it has some of the best written in anime, especially starting in Vivid.

Do I like them? Of course! I love a lot of them, my favorites being Nanoha, Madoka Magika and Ikusei Keikaku. Heck, a while Back i eevn tried starting an RP, then rebooted it twice and finally gave up on the idea since people were never completing their CSs... You can find the link in my signature, actiually.

There are so many great characters to like! Just like Boku no Hero in that sense. :) It could be Corona , it could be Nanoha herself (despite being a little bland), it could that magical knight, or the ferret guy, or Vivio, ah, too many options! I'm a... gonna go with Hayate.
Super agree with the options thing! My favorite is Nanoha herself. <3 Especially when she becomes an adult.

My favorite season is hard to say too... The one that gave me goosebumps and emotions the most was the A's movie, but series wise StrikerS was so amazing. But every season had it's amazing and personally I think it has some of the best written in anime, especially starting in Vivid.
I think I prefer the original above the others, but they were so amazing too! :coolshades:^_^<3:bishiesparklesl::bishiesparklesr:^D^^D^:D

Do I like them? Of course! I love a lot of them, my favorites being Nanoha, Madoka Magika and Ikusei Keikaku. Heck, a while Back i eevn tried starting an RP, then rebooted it twice and finally gave up on the idea since people were never completing their CSs... You can find the link in my signature, actiually.
Awww, and it can´t come back now? </3:closedeyescryingfrown:

Webs Elk Webs Elk your post contains a large amount of powerplay, via making assumptions regarding yuckeroni yuckeroni 's actions. Please refrain from doing so again, as this is against the rules

Oops! Sorry about that :sick:

I didn't realize as I tried to take into account how our characters viewed each other to highlight their relationship.

My apologies once again, my mistake will not be repeated.

yuckeroni yuckeroni

If you need me to change anything, I'll be more than happy to oblige! ^.^

Oops! Sorry about that :sick:

I didn't realize as I tried to take into account how our characters viewed each other to highlight their relationship.

My apologies once again, my mistake will not be repeated.

yuckeroni yuckeroni

If you need me to change anything, I'll be more than happy to oblige! ^.^
oh, oops sorry i didnt catch it earlier. if you could perhaps, edit or delete this part? that was just my major issue, i understand we may have talked about it privately but i hadnt explicitly wrote up her reaction or anything to it yet. i'll be making my reply soon, though! <3

"As you'd expect, once Liân found out they both were taking the exam for PSA, she made it into another competition between them. As usual, Kliff went along with it."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back