• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

w4AYv.gif

Roxasarass Roxasarass Twenty-Fifth Baam Twenty-Fifth Baam

I´m not sure if you´re around right now, but my character´s backstory up until middle school is done, so I think we can discuss some more details regarding their meeting, relationship, etc...

Also, to everyone else, still open to relationships!

Roxasarass Roxasarass Twenty-Fifth Baam Twenty-Fifth Baam

I´m not sure if you´re around right now, but my character´s backstory up until middle school is done, so I think we can discuss some more details regarding their meeting, relationship, etc...

Also, to everyone else, still open to relationships!

Alright, let's discuss some things then. Baan isn't around right now, so it'll just be me for now.

So, what are your suggestions for how they met Hachiman and eventually became his friend?

Alright, let's discuss some things then. Baan isn't around right now, so it'll just be me for now.

So, what are your suggestions for how they met Hachiman and eventually became his friend?
Well, the first idea that pops into my head is that some kid gets bullied and either Hachiman and Akacha both go to help the kid or Hachiman goes to get revenge on the bully and Akacha goes to try to stop him.

In the first scenario, a certain comradery is established right there.

In the second, they would end up in a certain conflict at first. Hachiman would pull some pranks or traps on her, find it strange with how ok she seems to be with it (not sure if he would be pissed that the pranks don´t seem to be affecting her)...and I´m yet to think of the rest

Another idea would be using his liking of music and having them meet after Hachiman hears Akacha playing the guitar

Users who are viewing this thread

Back