• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia IC

Mao Mitsutada, Just Some Teacher (Probably)™
Combat Room
Mao’s fingernails were at the threat of going extinct, and would have been if Subliminal hadn’t stepped in and tapped her on the shoulder, directing her attention to the student in the same row she was seated at. She could only nod quietly beside Subliminal as he chided the boy on his usage of his earpieces, and said nothing herself. She would’ve appeared to be a fool if she had. When all had been said and done, Mao sat back on her seat, and promptly melted away from everyone else’s sight.

That was probably why the blondie didn’t notice her noticing him, as he made his exit from the combat room. The ensuing crash in front of the rest of the students from one of them losing his shit barely made an impression on her. These kinds of things happen everyday on the first day of school. She rose, and followed after the student, her footsteps masterfully masked as she strode alongside him as he explored the school corridors, looking around for any oncoming threats to his expedition. Little did he know that one was already standing right next to him every step of the way.

The student probably didn’t know where she came from, and, by all rights, should be surprised when she appeared out of thin air, as if stepping out of an invisible wormhole, in front of him. She flipped through her mental notes of the students attending the PSA this year, trying to recall the particular student in front of her. There were only so few foreigners. One was the November kid, and the other was--

Alexander Grey. Hey, Mao Mitsutada here, Just Some Teacher (Probably)™ , at your service.” She rummaged in the pockets of her coat, then pulled out a piece of paper, before proceeding to pretend to read off it. “Are you lost, child? Well, look no further because your friendly Peace Sign Academia educational officer is here to assist. Looking to answer nature’s call? The bathroom is just down this hallway behind you, take a left at the first junction. If you have only just visited the bathroom-- you know what, let’s just cut the crap.” Mao crushed the piece of paper in her hand and tossed it with unerring accuracy at the trash bin at the side of the corridor. “You’re not supposed to wander around, especially not during a conduct like this. I’m telling you this nicely, alright? I don’t have to get serious, and I don’t want any of the other teachers to do so as well. You saw just how easily Tokage-san was stomping those three back there. God help you if she’s the one they send after ya. So do me and yourself a favor, and just go back, alright?

Dea NovemberCombat Room

She almost cheered when Ms. Itami struck home, destroying the rebreather unit, and near jumped with joy when she saw the prideful facade of the dragon give way. It was crushed entirely when the teacher recovered, throwing away the true act. What a fool she had been. Of course it was just some trick. What was she thinking? She fancied herself a tactician, a natural at depending on her instincts. No foe would carry their weakness so obviously alongside them.

Damnations. She couldn’t carry on. Her internal battery was overclocking it as is. She couldn’t…she needed the sun. She needed light. A thousand damnations. The adrenaline rush still pumped through her body, but that was only just worsening things. Her body felt like lead. She desperately needed light. She just wasn’t putting a dent on the teacher, no matter what. She took in gulps of air, trying to recover her strength as she steadied herself. There was nothing she could do. She watched in trepidation, as the teacher picked up both her compatriots and hurled them straight at her. An attempt to take them all down in one fell swoop, she supposed. She gritted her teeth. The teacher was just toying with them.

She will surpass her. She will be stronger. She would not be considered second best, not to these second bests. A certain anger flared up within her, the fire burning at her heart. No one played with a November and lived to tell the tale. Or at least, anyone she was aware of.

What a fool. A damnable fool. She allowed herself one more confident smile, beaming straight at the sight of adversity. Very well. If she were to lose, then she would. With grace and beauty. She deftly caught both Tarou and Itami as they were hurled back towards her again, felt her arms almost give way under the force of the dragon’s throw, released them, then stood in front of them. She turned slightly to them. “I’m sorry, Ms. Itami, Mr. Tarou. I guess I’m not as good as I thought I was.

She grinned, and seemed almost as if she was shining, a bright, warm glow emanating from her as she readied herself to receive whatever she could with the last ounce of her strength.

As the commoners say,” Dea brushed a lock of hair from her face daintily, turning her attention to the dragon, then motioned to her, “bring it on.

Dea November: Energy 3%

PSA
9:16 AM

Toujou looked attentively at the battle unfolding. He was analyzing the current top 3's quirks as well as Barun-sensei's, in fact especially her's. He hadn't a clue what could happen next, for all Toujou knew the teachers could be slowly putting them in three at a time to fight her. He had to examine his peers and teacher's quirks for the potential that he'd have to fight them some day, which seemed likely given what is happening on the first day alone. Looking at Barun-sensei he was able to determine that the best way to deal with her was to strike her weak points, but based of what he is seeing it look's like unless you also have a powerful physical quirk that won't happen. Why are they showing us that at all? Are they trying to make us lose confidence? Or are they just showing off? Either way, no matter whose put against sensei we'll lose. He thought in his head, sulking it down a bit. He heard Octavia speak and he nodded to her statement. "Yeah...... Barun-sensei is really strong. Her quirk gives her powerful close range capabilities and long range deterrence. B-basically, unless you're a student with a similar physical quirk or have the right strategy, then you'll surely lose." He then looked up a bit to watch the continuing fight.

He could tell that November-san was low on energy, and that Sasaki-and and Itami-san had strength left but up against this opponent it wouldn't matter. If the point was to show the gap between teachers and students, then why do this? The teacher's are pros and were new high schoolers, we should've know the gap from the start. He thought somewhat dejectedly, thinking to himself that his quirk wouldn't do much against any of them let alone his peers. Then suddenly he heard Alexander leave quickly and turned to his direction and out of the corner of his eye caught a glimpse of him turning the corner leaving the combat room. He then heard Octavia's confused voice and turned towards her. "U-um, Grey-san sorta s-stepped out." He said rubbing the back of his head. "B-but knowing his quirk, he probably has t-to be in constant movement to keep his body healthy." He said getting nervous for no good reason, trying to defend his acquaintance.

9:20 AM
Trombone Trombone National National

Tokage Barūn
"You're Dead."
9:17
The smile on Tokage's face seemed to only grow as she saw Dea in front of her. She charged forward at full force, her claws going right for the girl's face. However, the slash never made impact and stopped at the last second, the giant beast now squatting in front of them.

"You are dead." As she said that, her size started to diminish until she was back to her original size. She looked at the students, gently running her hand through her hair to untangle it while heading over to the shattered remains of her rebreather. "Smart move, I'll give you that. Thinking my rebreather was my weak point though sloppy execution I must admit." Tokage acted completely different from the monster that layed before them just a moment ago. That's when her expression turned into a glare toward the top three.

"Now time for my evaluation." Tokage cleared her throat "Sloppy. While yes your quirks are very interesting and flashy, you all went into the frae like a bunch of wild dogs. In a real battle, you could have hurt a comrade or civilian. You all lack teamwork and like a boss battle, you tried to go for a easy weakness when it's stupid for any villain to have a figurative target on their chest. You treated this like a show rather then a battle and if this were in the field, I would kill you all before you had the chance to activate your quirks." Tokage took a step forward. "And if you find this harsh, remember that I'm your teacher and am not going to baby you. And I expect the best, especially from the so called top three. I hope to have you in my class, welcome to PSA, and all that crap."

Without another word Tokage looked at the glass before walking away from the combat room. She didn't care for applause or boos and just kept moving towards her seat in the bleachers, sitting next to Chameleon and Yori. "Easy day. Though I'm going to need a new rebreather."
9:20
Idea Idea Trombone Trombone yuckeroni yuckeroni simj26 simj26 The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit

• MAE, YORI
    oQzlRE1.jpg
    PRESENT DAY
    9:18 A.M.
    PEACE SIGN ACADEMY - THE COMBAT ROOM​

As Masaru leans in closer to her, Yori does the same, very interested in what he had to say. She hums in response to his opinions, her lips pursing in slight disapproval with both his side and now her own. As much as she disliked the thought of Tokage ruining fighting these kids, it was true that at least the dragon showed more restraint than Chameleon would have. Perhaps, in the end, the little teacher was the best choice for this after all. Masaru and Yori always managed to bicker about the treatment of their soon-to-be students, but it couldn't be helped; they'd just butt heads whenever they could. "Pfft, I can't believe I'm finally agreeing with you on something like this." She says, crossing her legs. "However, don't you think that giving them the support they need is just as good? I don't disagree that pushing them is bad, but encouraging them is also an important factor.." She mutters the last bit, her eyes shifting from Masaru back to the fight.

As Tokage continued her "show" against the top three, she fails to notice the student leaving the combat room. Thankfully, before the small teacher claws Ms. November, Tokage halted and returned to her original size. Yori lets out a sigh of relief, not noticing that she'd been holding her breath in anticipation. Quietly, she prays yet again. Watching as the dragon finishes talking and takes a seat near Chameleon and Palatine, she nods a smile towards her and lets out a short laugh. "You're done beating up kids now, hon?"

9:21 A.M.​

Interactions: Trombone Trombone B BlueClover

• Combat Room

He missed. Of course, dodging an attack so audibly telegraphed was something that could be expected of Miss Barun. There was one factor, however, that Tarou didn’t take into consideration when planning the offensive. The realization of it hit him hard and painfully. Its basic math really: Fist + force + ground = pain… And the boy experienced it firsthand, as after crashing down, a hefty bang could be heard echoing throughout the room and with the addition of a sizable dust cloud rising after the hit, one could assume that something of that caliber would hurt a normal man. And that somebody would be right.

Returning to his original size, Tarou could only focus on his right hand. It was red from the impact, and a bit bloody, but nothing too dramatic. He moved it a bit. Thank god it’s not broken. He was so immersed in checking out his damage that he didn’t notice a giant, scaled hand grabbing his head and chucking him at poor Dea. It was a bit hard to cope with; Being thrown two times during a fight had something degrading about it. While spinning away in mid-air, he could notice a smashed apparatus on the ground, behind Miss Barun. Now that I look at it, she doesn’t have her rebreather on. Well, I guess smashing it didn’t do much after all. He finally fell down on the girl, which tried to catch both him and Itami. Oh, at least this time I'm not alone.

He sat up from the ground. “I swear to god, if I’m thrown one more time I…” He started, but was interrupted by the teacher, and with that, he plopped back on the ground, completely drained of energy. He could feel that anymore could leave him with heavy cramps. Tarou looked at his clothes. Pants were barely holding up together and his right sleeve was ripped to pieces, not to mention that he was pretty dirty from all the dust. I hope that the school will pay for this. He tried looking at the bright side. At least I didn’t get my hair dirty. The teacher’s explanation and evaluation was something that Tarou could use later on to improve. He didn’t feel salty, or frustrated about losing with Miss Barun. It was an experience worth experiencing and that’s all there was to it.

Getting up from the ground, he brushed the dust away. “Novemver-dono, Itami-san. Thank you for the fight! It was a great opportunity to learn! Next time, we’ll surely win! And thank you too Barun-sen…sei.” When he turned to the teacher to thank her, he saw a giant window behind her. Tarou could see the faces of his fellow students looking at the scene. He was being watched by the entire school this whole time. Cold sweat started running through his body, as he started shivering. His movements became almost mechanical, not natural in the slightest. What a start. He was red from embarrassment.

Last edited:
<3 -Mahouka Omutsu- <3

9h
Before I knew it, the person in front of me began gagging. My face grew red, and my hands covered my face as I squatted down, barely able to stay balanced on top of the bench. Did I really just say what I just said? Oh my God, this was so embarassing! Those weren't even really my words, they were taken from HER. Ah, it felt like there were fumes coming out of my head and off my ears, I just wanted to dive under the bench and hide there forever. But then I rremembered that I would have to do this a lot more if I was gonna become the kind of hero I wanted to be. I could not forget my wish. I slowly rose, my lips trembling, my heart thumping like a little boy pressing a video-game's control's buttons, my face red as lipstick. I barely registred I was missing anything from the fight at all.

"N-n-no problem. H-happy t-to help. Hahahaha... My name is Magou.. Mahouka Omutsu. N-nice to m-meet you, Anderson-san, and d-don't w-worry ab-bout it, I can just c-c-catch up on the the rest of the the f-fight from... wo... wow!" Suddenly, I lost my balance, one of my feet slipping from the bench, which made me fall right towards the boy I was talking to. Because of how my body was I was pretty small and pretty light, but that didn't necessarily mean I could just stand anywhere like it was normal ground. And the fact I was falling now, with the blush on my face somehow getting even redder, was proof of that.

"Ouch... oh, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to fall like this, for real! Im so sorry! I-I-I... Sorry!" I jumped out from where I fell, and backing into the farthest possible place that was still in my seat, I turned to the fight, just in time to see the teacher approach a student with her claws and call out the fight by claiming they were dead. That was a mean thing to say, I wouldn't have liked it at all if someone said that to me. But maybe villains would say it a lot, especially after a fight.

Ah, this is why I hated violence!

9h

JustifiedRoles JustifiedRoles Idea Idea B BlueClover

Duriander Tragiasa
7:30 AM, Present Day
His grandparent's house
Duriander was woken up with a shock as he was pulled from dreamland to reality, or in other words, his first day of school. His grandmother stood next to him, with one of her plugs in the nearby wall outlet.

"Well your finally awake. get up before your breakfast gets cold." She said as her plug retreated and Duriander got out of bed. He soon headed to the kitchen after he was dressed, and was greeted with a pleasant surprise. His grandma cooked him lunch for breakfast. He started eating and then had a conversation with his grandparents.
"So, Duri. How're you going to like Peace Sign?" His grandpa asked.
"I don't know, I'm hoping I'll love it, but I'm pretty sure my quirk doesn't help read the future." Duriander said as he took a bite of the liquid eggs his grandma prepared. They were his favorite.
"
Neither can mine, but I know you'll like it. Maybe not like it, but you will love it one day." His grandma said as she took a swig of gasoline.
"I know, but I'm gonna miss both of you." Duriander said as he got up for a group hug with his grandparents.
He finished eating and decided something as his grandma drove him to school. The nonliving thing he'd miss the most at his house was the cooking.

PSA Combat Room

The time between then and now wasn't really interesting. He had a little chat with his grandma about the weather on the ride to PSA, he cleared the security, and nothing really happened up to this point.
Duriander sat at the benches of the Combat Room, listened to the boring speech, and then his attention was locked on the fight for a bit. The students opening moves were cool looking, especially the one who changed size. Duri's not a gambler, but he would've bet on the teacher winning.
"Excuse me? Are you insinuating that I'm not good enough? Because I'll have you know that I am in a totally different league from you and everyone else here. You do not have the right to lecture me about 'proving myself'," Said the girl next to him. He looked over and saw her talking to the person on the other side of her. She seemed stuck up but not that ba-
"Who the fuck brings that much food on the first day, and eats it when we're supposed to be watching those losers fight the teacher? Are you a dumbass or what?" She said next to the person. This was the first time in a while Duriander and heard words of that caliber. To be honest, his grandparents babied him, not preparing him for the outside world or the harsh criticism he would face in the world of professional heroism. Sure, it would be stupid to eat during a presentation unless your quirk needed it, but it was no reason to use such harsh language. He decided to go back to watching the fight and mind his own business. The fight started to get interesting as the teacher became a giant or something and threw some kids at each other. The teacher was amazing, but he liked his grandma, Technocality, better.
"You!" He heard as the girl besides him poked him with enough anger to make him flinch. 'Oh god what did I do?' Duriander thought to himself as the extremely angry girl besides him began to start talking again. "That kid who just slammed his head into the desk, you agree that he's some dipstick, mouth-breather, right? Tell. Me. I'm. Right." She asked Duriander.
"Yeah. You're right on target." Duriander maybe lied. He had no idea who she was talking about, but he didn't want to get into any conflict.
Interactions: yuckeroni yuckeroni

Direct Mentions: Rage Rage , Trombone Trombone , and general ostruppen general ostruppen

Last edited:
Dea November
I…I…cannot…” Dea muttered weakly, her eyes cast downwards to the ground. There was a strange look on Dea November’s face, as she struggled to come up with words, staring at the teacher’s retreating back, her twintails hanging depressingly at the sides of her head. A second passed, then she found her tongue, and, apparently, her guts. She straightened up, and directed a finger at the teacher before her.

I cannot accept this! This was an unfair fight! A rigged one! None of us three had a previous working relationship! None of us had any knowledge of the other’s Quirks! What did you expect us to do, chat it over some tea while you attempted to ravage us with your oh-so-mighty dragon form? Do you think it fair? Your situation was biased! It was impossible from the get-go, and you would lecture us?!” She waved to Tarou and Shiri, as if to rally them from the verbal blow Tokage had attacked-- no, TRIED to attack them with. “Chin up, Mr. Sasaki! Do not take their words to heart, Ms. Itami! You’ve naught to be embarrassed for, especially against such trifles! You’ve done well, for temporary allies, and for your respective ages, much to the absolute opposite of what this second-rate overgrown reptile claims!” She returned her glare to Tokage. “And to think I was beginning to look up to you! Are all heroes just as haughty and high-and-mighty as you are? You are but second-bests, and yet you would carry yourself in such a way?!” Her pitch and volume raised by a few notches, and her face began to redden, not in shame, but anger. Her entire physique seemed to burn with a heat of a thousand suns and glow with the same intensity. “I cannot believe this! Augh! It frustrates me to say that I am losing my temper over a loss, but such talk! Such drivel! It is only by my good graces my father will not hear about this! And I took it as a show, because is it not one?!! A show of futility, a sad tale of an immovable object and an unstoppable force against, pardon my sarcasm, puny weaklings such as us, so the students would learn to fear you! ‘Twould be most uncharacteristic if we weren’t to act just as well! Not only do you lecture us, but you would play at hypocrisy by feigning fear yourself! Unspeakable! Unbelievable! Absolutely unaccept--

Her voice cut off suddenly. Dea November stood, frozen in an accusatory pose, one finger directed at Tokage Barun, then slowly, her body started to come apart, her arm falling to her side, then her legs gave way, until she relaxed completely and fell to the floor into a crumpled heap.

0%

Dea November: Energy 0%

Trombone Trombone B BlueClover The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit

PSA Combat Room
9:21 AM

Toujou looked at Octavia as she spoke and it took a second to process it all in, and when he did his face turned red and you could almost see the steam bubble pop out of his head. He wasn't angry at all, it wasn't him to do that, rather he was shocked and embarrassed. "I-I-I wasn't t-trying to take advantage of y-you! A-A-And I didn't m-mean to lie, I-I was just trying to c-come up with a possible r-reason for why he left u-us. I-I swear I w-wasn't trying to hurt you H-Handa-chan, I mean s-san, I mean.....!" He said speaking fast and almost having a breakdown, but he was interrupted by Dea in the combat room throwing some sort of tantrum. He heard every word of it and while he understood where she was coming from, he didn't agree with the basis. "It was one-sided, b-but that was the point. P-plus you could have talked to e-each other in the beginning and coordinate some k-kind of strategy." He said it quietly, but audible enough for the person sitting next to him to hear. When he realized this he turned and took in a deep breath and he began to sweat from nerves, and then he heard a slight collapse. He looked over and gasped as he saw Dea November's body on the floor with no movement, he figured that it wasn't just her trying to get attention but rather he saw before hand she was looking low on energy. He just stared into the combat room, and stayed in his seat because he knows he couldn't do a damn thing.

9:24 AM
Trombone Trombone

Shiri Itami, Combat Room
0918 Hours, Waste Engine - 00:02 Remaining
The moment his attack suceeded, Shiri had felt as if he owned the world. If not the world, then at least the school. Caught in his momentary high the boy cocked his fist back, slid his foot into postion, and then-

Tick. His time ran out.

All the strength he was so proud of flooded out of his body and he returned to his normal, untrained and weak form. At that very same moment, Tokage's claws rapped around his skull and his body crumbled like a tissue, swept up by the force of her attack like a leaf in the wind. Panic rocketed through his mind, something like this happening to him? He'd been beaten and bruised plenty of times before, he'd even been manhandled in just the same way on one occasion. But by a Hero? And the second rate type that'd be taking up a position like this? That was something he could be embarrassed about. But it was only for a moment that he remained as shaken as he was. Quickly all of that turned into rage. Was this some kind of hazing? If they thought this was going to intimidate him, they were wrong.

To his surprise his flight ended not his body clattering along the floor, but in the arms of one of his comrades. The feeling was definitely... Alien. As much as he'd gone into this fight considering them brothers in arms, this teamwork thing was new to him. For the moment his blood was running too hot to realize it, but compared to his one man brawls on the street the idea of being backed up like this wasn't something he couldn't get used to. When Shiri was in bed tonight, he might even admit to it being kind of nice.

The following morning he'd probably dry-heave a bit at the memory of his buying into that cornball Hero nonsense, though.

But he wasn't in the mood for that just yet. His blood was still boiling, his head was still hot, and one of those new teammates of his was still fighting. He was liking this one more by the minute. Both of the two seem fine by his books, but this Dea girl? He had to laugh a little. Even if she'd ended things a bit unceremoniously, he was impressed. Unfortunately, their opponent definitely didn't seem like the type to respond to words. Even more unfortunately, their audience was probably the type of teacher's pets that'd look down on her little last stand just because it was against a teacher.

"Right, well..."
His eyes flicked across Dea's unmoving body, before meeting with their now normal-sized teacher. "I don't think I'd be able to put in fancy words like she did, but yeah. Fuck you." His voice held not the indignation or fury that Dea's had, but instead a simmering anger. One that vanished the moment he turned to his still-standing ally. "So! Uh, Tarou? You wanna give her the old bridal carry her to the infirmary?" With a flippant motion he held an arm aloft, and pinched at its skin, softer and flabbier than his previous strength should have betrayed. "It's not really my kinda gig."

0923 Hours, Waste Engine - 00:00 Remaining
simj26 simj26
Trombone Trombone
B BlueClover

Tokihana EllionCombat Room: 9:10 AM

6322dd645842be48c9b9222dab156e63.jpg
The fight began and progressed exactly as she thought it would.The coordination between the students was sloppy and even if their individual quirks were good they simply didn't know how to make use of them in that environment. And, as expected, the teacher laid into them. Even if she was pulling her punches there wasn't ever a moment where Toki thought the students had an upper hand. She had been on the receiving end of that treatment far too many times to make that mistake. She let her eyes drift from the action to scan her fellow students. Most of them seemed to be chatting among themselves, commenting about the fight or introducing themselves. She eyed them enviously before quickly focusing back on the fight at hand. While it'd be nice to have normal interactions like this she knew she wasn't exactly putting herself in a position for them. Between her general lack of presence and her stand-offish attitude it was no wonder she was alone. But with the current situation it's not like it was her fault. A quiet sight crept it's from her lips as she brought a hand up to pinch the bridge of her nose. "I'll fix it later..." Toki muttered silently to herself as her hand dropped back to her side. They had a long time ahead of them, plenty of time to be friendly and mingle.

After leading the trio on and letting them get off some attacks the teacher finally brought the sparring match to a close. Her eyes narrowed slightly as the teacher chided the students. The entire display hit way too close to home for her. Even that November girl's outburst brought back memories of her younger years. It was all the same no matter where you went, obviously the nature of being a hero. But that was precisely why she didn't even want to be one. Either way the fight was now over and they should be moving on soon. She made a mental note to leave her pity party on the bench when they were finally dismissed. As much as she was going to hate her time at the school she wanted to be able to enjoy it as much as possible, and that sure wasn't going to happen with her turning everyone away by the clouds of gloom hanging over her. So with a deep breath she brought herself back to her usual composure as she waited for the principal to.. hopefully.. dismiss them.

Combat Room: 9:21 AM

Name: Kuma Berususeruku
~Combat-Room~
Start Time: 9:18

The abnormal large boy's head was effectively lodge into the desk or so it seemed to those around him/saw him damage the desk. Kuma groaned loudly as he lifted up his head, a shallow gash was on his forehead which slowly bleed onto his face that the dread-head teenage rubbed off the blood with his forearm however it continued to bleed. He would've keep rubbing until it stopped however Kuma saw his "sister" give him a nasty look and talk under her breath with hatred in her little eyes and the tiny fists she had were clenched up.

Normally, Kuma would have just shrugged her off because he didn't want to deal with her at the moment...This moment wasn't a regular day because it was the first day of school, he didn't get his dose of combat, he was bleeding right now, Lian was giving him dirty looks and....she was talking shit under her breath with...someone? His face twitched violently as he stood up from where he sat as he went down to stairs leading down to Lian and her new "friend."

Arriving at Lian's row, Kuma's face was a stoic like stone as he gazed at Lian's eye but that look in his eyes.....She's seen that look only a couple of times and the people on the receive have been beaten down into the ground. Reaching over his hand over to Lian's head while the muscles in his arm flex, tensed up and bulged up intimidatingly, he pat her head softly as he rubbed her hair around. His voice came out "Lian....You know, i don't want to deal with you as this moment....After the first week, you can cause all trouble me and i. won't. say. a. word but try and keep your fights with Riba to a small amount..if she is here or i'll shove my fist down your throat and rip out your wretched tongue so you never speak your serpent-like words."

His head turn to Duriander before he said to "
I apologize for my tone towards this......serpent in a lass's skin. I will never attack you in any way or shape or form." Turning to Lian once again "I apologize to you as well "Little sister" however you will ignore my words and curse me inside of your mind." Noticing the massive amount of blood his face as the blood dripped to the ground, a growl came from his throat as he whipped up his face alot as he head up to his desk....or lack thereof.

~Combat-Room~
Ending Time: 9:27
Mentions: B BlueClover
Interactions: yuckeroni yuckeroni Dolches Dolches

Last edited:
9h16
Jesse jumped as she fell onto him, freezing. It took him a minute to realize she was talking to him. How does one respond to a very small, and fragile-looking child falling onto them? Like any...supposedly normal person, he became flustered, as well as a tad worried.. It took all of 3 minutes for him to finally straighten out his thoughts enough to say something.

"I-it's O-okay! A-are you okay though? Y-you're the one who fell not me!"

She was so small.. and it was very adorable. Like a tiny child. Only he didn't think that they allowed small kids into the academy.. Maybe they did? Hmm.... Oh wait he missed something!

Turning towards the fight, he grimaced at the teacher's declaration of the 'death'. At least he hoped it wasn't real death...nah they wouldn't allow that... Right? Maybe they would but he couldn't know for sure he wasn't a teacher and he needed to just stop overthinking....

He didn't even seem to notice the way his breathing became a bit more irregular. Deep in the spiral of thoughts and nerves of one's first day coupled with an almighty dose of paranoid fear, this was feeling more and more like a trick.

But they wouldn't.. I think. I mean, adults are so hard to read sometimes. You never know if they're honest. God why am I even here?! I'm gonna fail and then I won't be able to help people without getting into trouble by using my quirk unregistered. Being a vigilante may sound col in the comics, but what if the government went to interogate his family?! No wait- they couldn't that's illegal. Probably... but when has that stopped people from tricking others. With my luck, I'll fail in such a spectacular way that I could end up dragging someone down with me! Then everyone will hate me for that! Agh- Stop thinking stop thinking!

He repeated the last thought to himself, tightly gripping the edge of the bench as he tried to block out any other thoughts. Tried to forget how much of a screw-up he would be-

No stop it!

This mental battle went on for a while, as his breathing began to subtly increase in irregularity.

9h20

Archtoddler Archtoddler

Last edited:
Mizuki "Mizu" Suimma
Combat Room
9:18
Suimma.png Mizuki couldn't help but feel disappointed at the Top Three's defeat. He could tell from the moment the teacher went on the offensive that they were doomed to lose, but a small part of him had hoped they'd win. But of course, that would've been too good to be true. Mizuki sighed and leaned back into his seat, tracing his finger along the sides of his desk hoping the principal would dismiss them soon. He was expecting a few closing words of wisdom from the headmaster, but what he got instead was something unexpected.

While the bald kid, Tarou Sasaki he assumed, seemed to have taken the defeat well. He even went as far as thanking his teammates and the teacher for the fight. With his bald head and his humble attitude, Mizu wondered if Sasaki was raised by monks. The other two, on the other hand, seemed less than pleased with the outcome of the fight. Especially the girl, Dea November. Pretty odd name, must be a foreigner. She seemed outraged at having lost and had even gone as far as saying the fight was unfair. That was the whole point of the fight. Maybe the fight would've gone a bit better if she hadn't gone overboard with that first move she had done. As far as Mizuki was concerned, she only had herself to blame for using up all her energy. Good grief, what a sore loser. "She's kinda cute though." He thought out loud, louder than he would've preferred. Mizuki blushed slightly and hoped no one had heard him say that.

9:20

Open for Interaction

Last edited:
Kirin thought maybe the moral behind this session, is that no matter the person, you can always exploit their weakness and dominate the field.Of course teachers have the most combat experience compared to they're underlying, and ranks don't really matter. What matters are just your potential. That's what kirin thinks what the meaning of this could be, but he may be wrong. He's sure that he isn't wrong, because there is no other logical reason behind this session. Kirin isn't highly confident in his powers and how he can effectively use it to the best of his abilities in a proper and maybe in a less destructive way.

Considering how fire cam harm people if he isn't careful, which in most cases he doesn't use his quirk that often and, prefers to use close combat instead of potentially hurting people around him. He uses his quirk if it's actually necessary, or if he has to play the zoning type.

After watching the contenders take hit after hit, flashy quirks being used.

The competition finally came at a closing, like the ending of a talent show, with the curtains being brought down. So it was pretty much an evaluation after all, of course it was. Kirin knew the fighter wouldn't have any luck against her superiors. It was like her quirk needed light in order to do anything else. So without light, it's pretty useless.Like a remote dying, because it needs to be charged. Like a lawn mower that can't cut grass, without gas to power it. The teacher who was evaluating their participants gave them a harsh judgement and, a reality check. Sure their cooperation skills lacked harder than a game that lacks good server connection. But their performance was decent, but hardly ever amazed by it. Kirin wasn't too in tune with it all, drifting in and out from time to time.

He likes to be in the action, not just watching it and just suddenly get the ass beating you need and get lectured right after.It was a heartbreaking lost nonetheless, but he didn't expect either of them to win at all.

"Welp today's lesson is brought to you by peace sign academy," he says, with his right index finger raised slightly above his chin. He sounded careless, behind the friendly and singsong like, as if he was singing as he was talking.

Last edited:

• SHIMIZU, LIÁN
    xD0cUl0.jpg
    PRESENT DAY
    9:20 A.M.
    PEACE SIGN ACADEMY - THE COMBAT ROOM​

A tiny, proud smirk appears on Lián's face at the sign of agreement by her peer, and she lets out a huff. "Yeah, I know I'm right." She sits up straighter and sets her splayed out hands on her legs, drumming them slightly. Staring the boy down, she's reminded of some of her friends from middle school. She tries to remember the names of at least one of them, but the information escapes her. Like it matters anyways.. "So, I-" before she can continue some sort of conversation based mainly on herself, the hothead is disrupted by a rough hand on her head, effectively destroying the neatly brushed locks she had maintained heavily this morning. The little amount of compliance Lián had received from the boy in front of her had managed to distract her from the reason she had bothered him in the first place, and so when the ravenette looks up at the hand, the same anger from earlier fills her again.

Kuma's ill-boding words would never hang over her head, she almost laughs at the mere thought of this brute even thinking of doing such a thing to her. "You think you'll scare me with your baleful threats? Cut the shit, dumb ass. I know you don't really use this a whole lot," Lián pauses to tap her own head, indicating his brain, "but if you think you're going to come over here and tell me what to do, you really have no brain after all." Side-eyeing her new companion, she leans over and wraps her arm around his shoulders, snickering as she uses her free hand to shoo Kuma away after he dare tries to poison her (forced) friend with his lies. She had had enough of him for a lifetime, to be honest, and she amazes herself every time she finds the strength and energy to deal with him.

"You see why he pisses me off so much? He has to butt into my life all the time and annoy the hell out of me." Leaning even closer, the wicked smirk evident on her face. "Well, since you've had to see that, I assume you're going to be on my side now. Anyways," she pulls away and points to herself, "my name is Lián. Lián Shimizu. Of course, I'd prefer you to call me Shimizu-san for now. Hell, 'sama' sounds even better, and I'll call you 'pi.'." She giggles at her own joke, then points to the boy again. "Tell me your name."

9:25 A.M.​

Interactions: Dolches Dolches Rage Rage

Kuba Koryusai
Combat Room
9:20 A.M

Kuba keeps quiet to himself as he listens to others that were unfortunately dragged into a conversation by the aggressive young lady, or intervened within the conversation. It was interesting how much hostility this one girl had received, tho she obviously had her reasons which she stated (even tho it was still somewhat vague from her explanation). What upsetted him was that her own brother was giving her a hard time which he didn't find right. Kuba decides to speak and deescalate the conversation. "Please if I may have a say, but this exchange of hostile words upon each other and such is getting out of hand. Let us just calm down and go our separate seats until the teachers get us moving.........Also Lian (He pronounces the name wrong) I don't think it is appropriate to pressure others.........Which also applies to you my good sir, which I believe you just stated that you are Lian's brother. You should try to show some sort of kindness to her rather then try to act like some bigshot who thinks he can do whatever he wants without someone confronting him."

Time: 9:25 A.M​
yuckeroni yuckeroni Dolches Dolches Rage Rage

Last edited:
Duriander Tragiasa
Yoshikage Kira Duriander Tragiasa just wants a quiet life.
Present Day
Peace Sign Academia
9:21
Combat Room
"Yeah, I know I'm right." Said the girl behind Duriander as she straightened herself up and began drumming on her legs. 'Oh god. I was too friendly. at least the fight is almost over. Then we can go onto whatever they have planned next.' Duriander thought to himself. "So, I-" The girl besides him began to say, before being cut off by- 'That's who she was talking about? Did I just dig my own grave while trying to do the exact opposite? Is this the end?' Duriander thought as a giant of a ki- No, a giant of a man walked up to the girl he was talking to and rubbed her head. He couldn't tell how hard he did so, but he was guessing that they both had some sort of strength quirk as the guy's arms flexed, nearly doubling in size. his quirk subconsciously activated and he could start feeling his body metaphorically light up.

"Lián...You know, I don't want to deal with you at this moment... After the first week, you can cause all trouble you want and I won't say a word, but try and keep your fights with Riba to a small amount if she is here, or I'll shove my fist down your throat and rip out your wretched tongue so you never speak your serpent-like words." The man said as the girl, who he'd called Lián, looked like this ogre of a guy (who looked like he could destroy both Duriander and Lián in two easy steps) looked like the guy was killing a stand-up comedy routine.

"You think you'll scare me with your baleful threats? Cut the shit, dumb ass. I know you don't really use this a whole lot," The girl said as she pointed to her own head. "but if you think you're going to come over here and tell me what to do, you really have no brain after all." Lián said, before wrapping one of her arms around his shoulders.

"I apologize for my tone towards this... Serpent in a lass's skin. I will never attack you in any way or shape or form." The gorilla guy said as Duriander switched off his quirk. That was a relief, but he still had to deal with Liá- "I apologize to you as well 'Little sister'. however, you will ignore my words and curse me inside of your mind."

'Little sister? No wonder he didn't destroy her!'
Duriander thought to himself. 'Why didn't he destroy me instead? Is it because he's scared of her? What type of terrifying quirk could she have that would scare even this guy?' Duriander subconsciously switched Adrenaline Rush back on, but then off again. "You see why he pisses me off so much? He has to butt into my life all the time and annoy the hell out of me." Lián said. Duriander was amazed by how she could stay so calm when faced with a colossal monster such as that guy, who was going back to his own desk. So amazed, in fact, he didn't notice her lean closer to him, with a smile he'd only seen from villains in shows. "Well, since you've had to see that, I assume you're going to be on my side now. Anyways," She said as she pointed to herself and he nodded. "My name is Lián. Lián Shimizu. Of course, I'd prefer you to call me Shimizu-san for now. Hell, 'sama' sounds even better, and I'll call you 'pi.'" She said before she giggled at calling him a pet, then pointed at him again. "Tell me your name."

Duriander was thinking a lot of things. Most of his thoughts were along the lines of 'What's her quirk?', 'What has she done in the past that's made her brave enough to insult someone who probably wrestles bears in their free time?' and 'If she was one of the students fighting the teacher, would the fight still be going on?' He was thinking so intensely that he was barely able to hear he ask for her name. "O-oh, my name? I'm Duriander Tragiasa. Nice to meet you, Lián-San." Duriander said. His fear was slightly evident on his face, and it took a second for him to remember she said something about addressing her by the "Sama" honorific. "I mean, Lian-Sama." He corrected. 'Please, I think I've done enough in my life to be able to get out of this. Something please happen.' Duriander prayed as the person Lián went off on earlier stepped in.

."Please, if I may have a say, but this exchange of hostile words upon each other and such is getting out of hand. Let us just calm down and go our separate seats until the teachers get us moving...Also Lian, I don't think it is appropriate to pressure others...Which also applies to you my good sir, which I believe you just stated that you are Lian's brother. You should try to show some sort of kindness to her rather then try to act like some bigshot who thinks he can do whatever he wants without someone confronting him." If there were ever a miracle to happen to him, Duriander hoped this would be one.
Interactions Rage Rage 's Kuma, yuckeroni yuckeroni 's Lián, and general ostruppen general ostruppen 's Kuba.​

• Combat Room

Tarou was left speechless during the sudden outburst. Well, not exactly speechless. He wanted to say many things to stop the avalanche of salt, but all he could stutter were things like: “I…” “Could yo…” “You shoul..” He got extra embarrassed when she mentioned him. I-Is there something wrong with my chin? His hand suddenly went up to his chin and started feeling it for any cuts or bruises. It’s fine, what is she talking about? Why should my chin be up? Maybe it’s a compliment? His attention returned to the girl once she started shouting even louder than before. With every passing word the boy became more and more pained by the high-pitched sounds coming from the blonde girl. I- I think she’s missing the point… Tarou smiled miserably and watched as Dea slowly… well not slowly… Suddenly hit the ground, unconscious. The boy froze in place.

“Was that supposed to happen?” His voice echoed in now quiet combat room. He first heard Itami-san speaking and hesitated, before walking closer to Dea’s body. “Uhh… It’s kinda awkward, but I guess.” Tarou knelt down to pick the girl up, but midway lifting her up, he remembered. Everybody is watching my every move! I should be careful. He started jittering at the thought, as his hands refused to obey him, dropping November-san on the floor. OH SHIT! He knelt again, cold sweat flooding his forehead, but this time he did it almost properly (Except grabbing her the wrong way and having to fix his grip a couple times, which had to look… interesting). “I guess I’ll be seeing you later, Itami-san!” He mustered with a nervous smile, leaving the ‘combat’ part of the combat room and walking up to one of the teachers. He was wearing heavy metal armor. That’s cool. I think his name is… Sub-something? “Excuse me Sublicense-sensei. Where is the infirmary?” He looked at the girl he was carrying. “I think she needs it.”

9:23
    simj26 simj26 The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit Idea Idea

Name: Kuma Berususeruku
~Combat-Room~
Start Time: 9:27
Walking up the steps as gotten more and more annoying with that she-weasel of girl named Lian, Kuma knew that the boy she managed to trap under her control will be corrupted in a week to a month time period. Knowing that it was a waste to simply go over to Lian and speak his mind, he would've head right back to his desk until someone else decide to come into the converstation and speak his mind. Kuma turned his head then his gigantic frame towards Kuba as the young man talked about how he should be nicer to Lian, putting his hand onto his chin in a thinking like position as he heard out Kuba's "advice" which was actually him trying to force his way of thinking onto Kuma. So Kuma decide to response to this young man's thinking "Well, if i had dealt with Lian for about a year and half or so then my approach and words would've been greatly different "Good Sir" but Laddy, i have dealt with her since we were 11 to roughly 12 years old...She has watched me grow up and I've watched her grow up."

Kuma took a breath as he closed his eyes, wiping the blood off his face before he stared dead into Kuba's eyes as a bellow rage came from his chest as his voice carried a dragon-like rumble to it "
I'll give the amount of kindness that she has been giving me through the long period of time we've known eachother and let's just say i'm acting alot nice then she has ever given to me also i'm gonna act like i always have, i might appear as some villainous douchebag and that is probably is the image that is going to drilled into your brain no matter what i might do over he next couple of years but i won't try to come into a conversation and trying to the cool, smart, brave,
intelligent and "Handsome" hero that helps out the kid in trouble and the damsel in distress. I believe me, my words are only express a quarter of my emotions and thoughts so i'm only speak not even a true scrap of what i think but i respect you complete and hardheartedly. I'll ask you if you save save her from being assaulted by a horde of enraged students that hated her guts and want to put her to a hospital only to be slapped, hit by a baseball bat, kick in the balls and scream at as she said that had everything under control while she cried her soul out.....would you treat her the same as you would as this moment and if you do then it's all you but i'm not you." Finish his speech, The gigantic teenage then moved past the other boy without bumping into with surprising agility as he then squatted down before Duriander and Lian once again while a bear/dragon-like growl came from his throat as he stared into their eyes like a predator would on it's prey.

Kuma's eyes turned to Duriander then his neck turn as he crouched walked closer to the much smaller boy as he slowly placed his hand onto the boy's shoulder as he said
"Listen up lad....watch out for her, she'll cause alot trouble no matter where she goes. I dunno why she hates me for some reason but she is loyal....to a point so she'll have your back through alot of crap plus she gives pet names to guys she has....well, let's just gives her a strange feeling in her stomach so you already of most males that she has meet in life." Standing up fully as he said simply to Lian "I got nothing to say to you but watch out for this little runt, i can tell just by looking at him for a second time that he's like a lost little puppy so he's your responsible that will probably be talking to alot people including Riba and myself so don't start fighting her for no reason." Stretching out his back as thunderous cracks that was heard by the three different people around him, Kuma then cracked his fingers, wrist, elbows, shoulders and finally his neck. People around watched Kuma stretch out his frame with surprise, shock and terror at the sound of his joints cracking however he then turned to leave as he said " Hate me, Respect me, Cheer for me or Liking me matters very little but think about your futures."

As Kuma began to leave the Combat Room, he noticed a rather pretty girl trying to comfort a sadden boy. Normally, this wouldn't have bothered Kuma but he wasn't in the mood so he just wanted to settle this in the stupidest way he knew how. Walking up behind Toujou as he grabbed the boy from his crouch position and stood him up so he was standing straight "Judging from this situation, you aren't feel 100% because of something that this girl might've said however she cares for you as she hasn't walked away or continue with a possible verbal assault but she isn't so take a breath and speak clearly." Moving around the boy, Kuma looked at Octavia while he looked her up and down before he said "You are a beautiful woman who's appearance belongs to a goddess, the hair atop your head make appear to be a queen of the vast and wonderful ocean. I'm not surprised that this lad is getting rather cold feet around a pure cut diamond in a woman's form so Lass, enjoy your day with this young Lad right there." He had point towards Toujou before taking a long exhale as he awaited their response.

~Combat-Room~
End Time: 9:33
Interactions: Dolches Dolches yuckeroni yuckeroni general ostruppen general ostruppen
Second Interactions: Space_Kaiser Space_Kaiser Trombone Trombone

Last edited:

Nero had sat silently through the whole ordeal, yes that is what he would call it. That wasn't a fight, that was just a straight up punishment, kind of like the ones his father would give him if he screwed up big during one of their fishing hunts. Students were tossed around like rag dolls, the teacher herself was cocky but Nero could admit that she had every right to be even though some humility could go a long way. "Hmm maybe if she lived in my village for some time that attitude of hers would change..." Nero thought to himself. Though he did agree with the outburst of the one called Dea, all the points she had were good, Nero himself agreeing with many of them. Though the weight of her words faltered the second she passed out and become a sleeping pile on the ground.
He was feeling agitated, not by the fight, not by the unfairness of it all, no, it was because in there, the one known as Tarou. His arm was bleeding, and Nero could smell it, it aromatic iron smell penetrating his nostrils oh so lightly that his blood rage is at a simmer, not a boil but it's enough to change his attitude and demeanor and slowly his blood rage was rising. Either Tarous arm needed to clot, or someone has to clean up the blood, either one would be preferable to Nero as he tried to hold back the urge to get up and charge in there himself to languish in the smell and let his alpha predator blood consume him and send him into a rage.
His legs were fidgeting, bouncing up and down quickly as his hands were gripping the arm rests tightly, his claws gently digging into them the harder he squeezed. He had wanted to train his bloodrage, wel now was a good time to bring his tolerance up, otherwise he had a whole group of students and staff to worry about. "Come on someone please clean it up already....someone get Tarou out! The smell...that SMELL!" He internally screamed to himself.
9:27
B BlueClover Trombone Trombone simj26 simj26

PSA: Combat Room
9:20 AM

...I wasn't expecting such a small body to carry that...LARGE of a quirk. Well, this certainly teaches the meaning of "don't judge a book by it's cover" in a straightforward....unfortunately Painful way. Although; I'm sad to say that I'm not very fond of the teacher's attitude. I perfectly understand, and respect her authority over me as a teacher in this establishment, moreover her commitment and glaring skill as a hero seemed apparent during this "battle" (I'd never heard of her prior to enrolling in this school). However, the complete dismissal; and at least in my opinion, disrespect for her pupils (the top 3 entrants in the school no less) sat foul with me. It was almost as if she decided to fight with the 3 just to establish dominance over them; if that is the case then it's supremely grimy thing to do.......needless to say I really hope I don't have her as my teacher in any of my classes....

The following outburst made by Dea, someone who seemed like the snooty rich kid ripped straight out of a highschool flick at first glance, was......challenging to say the least. I didn't appreciate her rudeness but the points she made were good and well thought out. Perhaps I was wrong to judge her.....once she collapsed my first instinct was to leap out of my seat and help her. However I happened to catch an line or two from someone next to me before I had the chance to rocket out of my seat....

"...kinda cute though"

I stopped limp in my tracks to turn around and address the odd comment....

"Um......excuse me sir.....were you......talking to me?"

Endtime: 9:22 AM

GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack

Last edited:
PSA Combat Room
9:24 AM

It took Toujou a full minute to grasp Octavia's words, he was that nervous. After she gently patted his head with one of her tentacle's, it felt odd but it wasn't bad. He looked up at her, his face still a bit red from embarrassment. When he saw her warm smile he gave a very meak and nervous smile back. After hearing her apology he looked at her and spoke in a quiet tone. "I w-wasn't trying to protect him, I was just trying to help reason why he would leave. P-plus if I'm being honest I only see him as an acquaintance, so far the only person who I can sorta call a friend is you. Even then though I don't think I'm good enough to be anyone's friend, I'll just bother them. I mean I hurt you just now, and your apologizing because of me, so what kind of friend would I be....." He then looked over at Octavia and one of his tails came out and he put it in front of her, even though she couldn't see it. "I-If you wan't, just so you can know what one of my t-tails feels like, you can tough it. The tail is j-just in front of you......" He said going off when he was suddenly stood up straight, which shocked him immensely and he looked over towards where he was grabbed and he saw very large muscular boy in the school's uniform. He was speaking in a rather gentlemanly tone, which seemed to contrast his brute looking appearance. "S-someone like him is in this school to! He look's like a UA transfer!" He said in his thoughts, while his facial expression showed a very nervous and shocked face. "O-o-o-oh we're fine! W-we sort of just m-made up so you d-don't have to w-waste your time worrying a-about me s-sir." Toujou said in waving his hands around nervously, not knowing what to do

9:28 AM
Trombone Trombone Rage Rage

End of the fight, speech and Tokage's quirk

• The combat ended as expected, though not as hoped. Tokage took over the fight completely after their attempt at targeting her weakness, a brave and praise-worthy attempt surely, but one that ultimately was a failure. As the teacher returned, the principal approached her and whispered in soft voice.

"Thank you for playing this role for us, Miss Barun. Truly, truly you have my gratitude. Congratulations on your victory." The principal stepped away then, and approached Subliminal who was currently being requested by a student for permission to take them to the infermary. The principal shook his head. "Flora will take care of it. She is our school nurse after all."

Prompty as he said this, the woman dressed in green who was awaiting as if on standby "came out of the shadows" and sat down next to the passed out student. She unpocketed a set of two small seeds, and made them swallow it. She looked up and gave a warm smile to the concerned top-ranker.
    "Don't worry, she will recover soon. Our principal isn't so cruel as he is trying to seem, okay? He just, we just, we... we already failed we don't want you to..."

"Flora!" The principal interjected. The nurse immediately went silent, and looked away, picking up the student. It was clear she was making quite the effort, so another teacher, Gravedigger, came and helped her carry the fallen student to the infirmary. As they left, the principal once again placed himself in front of the crowd of students and cleared his throat.

"So, I hope you took this opportunity to take notes in your minds. I'm sure many of you are thinking about how foolish that speech from miss Dea was. Others may be praising it in secret. Either one you choose, it is foolish and praise-worthy. The best heroes act in accordance with the law, but go one step beyond to enforce it. To make it known. Miss Dea's little spirit of self-sacrifice there is one that all of you should aspire to achieve. And perhaps, she had a point. Indeed, the fight was rigged from the start. Not by some cheating technique, but by the sheer difference of refinement. Refinement of one's quirk, of one's fighting and of one's mindset. The sheer difference between pros and amateurs. The difference between the you of today, and the you of TOMORROW!"

"However..."

The principal narrowed his eyes.

"...never dare..." There was almost like a chilling, killing presence in that stare of his, as he examined every seat or seemed to, from every angle, his very stare crawling up the spines of those watching it like a virulent spider.

"Give this less than your all. Let me tell you, that Miss Barun's very quirk is simple: it lets her expand her body into looking like the reptile you just saw by holding her breath."

picture present mic saying this
    Tokage Barun! Quirk: Inflatable Lizard - This quirk allows the user to, by holding their breath, inflate to look both larger and stronger. The person also gains scales with green being the dominant along with bright red and yellow similar to that of wild animals as warnings. This can happen to either the whole body or separate parts of it, the size of the separate parts depending on how much air was taken in. However the effect doesn't actually cause any enhanced strength and the quirk only works when you're holding your breath. (more information yet to come)

"In addition, miss Barun, while not our physically weakest, is distinctly not our strongest either. I want you to remember this day, and that fight. No, remember every day and every fight. And remember that you didn't loose by a difference in power, but in expertize. I told you this in the speech before your exam: It was the bare minimum of what your experience will be in our hero course. Our sponsor school has a motto "Plus Ultra", whcih I think beffits this situation. "Go beyond your limits" it implies. These trainings are fake because we don't need to go all out to defeat you. But to you they must be true, and you must give them your all, no, more than that. Plus Ultra! For that is the only way to improve."

"Dear students, I will leave you in the care of your remaining teachers soon. But I would like my parting words to let you know, we here at the PSA will not be able to forge you all into heroes. Some of you will not be good enough, society simply will not accept everyone. But we don't want to forge you into heroes. My students, this is my pledge! After you leave the PSA, you shall not simply be heroes, but you shall collectively be a symbol of peace!"

The Principal raised his hands in a peace sign for a story that would last forever.

After a few moments, he exited, with his last words to the students being:
    "You are dimissed for a bit. An hour and a half before curfew the speakers will announce for you to gather at the entrace to be given a full tour by your various teachers."

Idea Idea Trombone Trombone @RoxxxasNoAnima B BlueClover Strawberraki Strawberraki Noble Scion Noble Scion The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit InternalAssumpter InternalAssumpter yuckeroni yuckeroni Rage Rage Tanya Degurechaff Tanya Degurechaff @AKKaleb Archtoddler Archtoddler The Mechanist The Mechanist Xel Xel Space_Kaiser Space_Kaiser general ostruppen general ostruppen Leovonis Leovonis National National simj26 simj26 Susanoo Susanoo GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack bakugo bakugone bakugo bakugone @Kuroko Dolches Dolches St. Elsewhere St. Elsewhere Illiterate Illiterate

Tokihana EllionCombat Room: 9:21 AM

6322dd645842be48c9b9222dab156e63.jpg
As expected the principal came onto the scene to wrap things up. She couldn't care less for the man's speech. In truth the constant barrage of pep-talks was getting old. It was like rubbing salt in the wound. Her eyes wandered around the other students as the principal droned on only to snap back as he leveled a menacing gaze upon them all. A shiver went up her spine, but that served only to irritate her further. First the barrage of pep-talks and now being almost threatened to give it her all. Like hell she'd invest any more effort than absolutely necessary. After yet more preaching they were finally dismissed eliciting a tired groan from her as she stretched her arms. "Finally..." Toki muttered under her breath as she got to her feet. First thing in the morning and she's subjected to not only to normal school nonsense, but all this combat and pep-talks. It was surprisingly exhausting for just sitting there watching other people get beat up.

She made her way to the end of the row and began walking down the steps to the exit. She spared a glance at the other students, contemplating if she should go and speak to them. It was a rather short debate as she turned her gaze back forward and continued on her way. With what just took place they'd all probably be talking about hero stuff. No doubt the fight and the principal's words leaving an impression on them. And dealing with a bunch of eager hero talk after enduring everything so far was hardly something she wanted to do. She'd simply have to approach them another time when the topic could be something more fun. Toki made her way out into the open, stopping once she was a few feet away from the door as she looked around the campus before muttering to herself. "Now what?" As the students began filing out she took a few steps to the side, making sure to get out of everyone's way. "Suppose I'll go explore or something. Although you'd think they'd at least get us settled a bit before letting us roam around..." With a shrug she began walking off down the path. "May as well find my room."

Outside: 9:24 AM

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back