• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia IC

Chisai Heki
Three days before start of school, 1344.
Park near Heki household.

Not even a dose of narcissism, huh? Chisai felt his chest contract for a moment in a chuckle at his friend's comment, but couldn't bring himself to make it obvious when he knew Kliff( Webs Elk Webs Elk ) genuinely felt that way and the fact that Liàn was right in front of him, as expected of Kliff. There was no fear or anxiety to be seen right now, although PSA was just three days away. It scared Chisai, he didn't feel nearly as prepared as he thought he would be. After all, he found great difficulty in the entrance exam alone, and Kliff was in worse shape when they both started the exam.
latest

"Hey, Chisai-kun! Let's go find something to eat?"

"Right!" Chisai smiled back as he turned back to Liàn( yuckeroni yuckeroni ) just as Kliff offered her to join them. He'd been chiding Kliff more for a while now, but he really ought to take a leaf out of Kliff now more than ever, "Where do you want to eat? Wanna cook something?"

Three days before start of school, 1344.

Two weeks, four days prior, 1745.
Examination venue.

"Hmm..." Chisai pondered for a moment. He didn't even dare to peek into the hole, lest he fall forward onto the rubble. Was there anything he could use to help? Come on... There! Chisai moved a short distance from the rubble to pick up a concave metal plate that looked like it was from a car accident, "Kliff, if you lift me up above the hole, I can fit this piece inside and," with a tap, the metal plate expanded largely in size, before reverting back to its small size, "I can fit this inside before using it to shield the mannequins under the area of rubble that we're removing, and once we remove enough rubble, I can fit inside and you can put me down!" Chisai paused for a moment, "We both have time limits, but we'll need to be careful. Do you think we can do this?"

Two weeks, four days prior, 1747.
Examination venue.

<3 -Mahouka Omutsu- <3

-Flashback-
Two weeks and four days ago
17h:45min

I just hated it, all of it! Why did this have to be so unfair? Right when it all started, I had taken the time to prepare myself. I didn't have a lot of water in me left, and I didn't want to go six feet under today, so I had to come up with a way to use the little bit I could spare to somehow get enough mannequins to pass. The problem was, that meant I could only use it for a little bit of the exam. So I pictured a bit of the exam location in my head, tried to decide where I would go, and put myself in one of those starting line positions I saw some runners do before a race:
I got TRAMPLED OVER.

They were such meanines, those other applicants! It was bad enough running over me, but running through me, bashing onto me every one of their huge legs and huge feet (they looked huge from my angle at least). I could have passed out with that much violence! And sure enough, it was very hard to get up. I was dying of thirst, super tired and my tummy wasn't even growling, it was just whimping now.

But I had to keep going! If Akacha passed but I didn't, I was sure they would laugh at me, everyone would. Looking at myself in the mirror was like a baby's reflection! Well, a little different, because I didn't ALWAYS think there was someone actually there. Just sometimes. Not that that mattered right, it wasn't a reflection I was up against, but this exam and my cousin. I had to prove I could be like Mighty Rose!

But as soon as I started trying to go get mannequins, I came across many problems: I was way weaker and slower and smaller than everyone else, so I took a lot more time for me to get mannequins and bring them anywhere, and while I triggered a lot less traps because of my size, those that I did get caught up with were a lot worse. But not just that, because I was often dragging the mannequins, they would always loose a lot of health right away just from getting dragged through the ground. In the end, as they announced that we only had a quarter of hour left, I was way behind, just finishing my deliver of my second mannequin.

It was then I noticed, though, an applicant going somewhere. She had her health at red, being disqualified, and the announcement was done for her as it had been for others. Hoping for maybe a clue, I went after her, but when I tried to speak to her, she brushed me off, seeming angry or something. Maybe she had important things on the line in this exam too. In a way, it made me feel a little bad I could be taking a spot from her, but I also knew I would feel way worse if I didn't. I needed that spot in this academy.

Then I saw the girl leaving, and it hit me. They never said in the rules that I had to go through the exam place, right? What if there was another way to the entrance? I only had two mannequins so far. I had already figured that my small size could help me find mannequins others wouldn't, but that wouldn't be enough by itself to make me pass. I had to take this risk, but I was scared. Could I really do it?

WoodenZebra WoodenZebra The Mechanist The Mechanist (I'm not sure which one of you I agreed to go with now? Sorry! :D: )

17h:48min

-two weeks ago-
17:00

Nero yawned as he waited in the back of the starting line, truth be told he didn't get a lot of sleep last night mainly due to his excitement and now it came back to haunt him. Once more he yawned shaking his head and bringing his hands to his cheeks to jolt himself awake. "Come on Nero, wake up, you got this, you had always wanted to do this....do it for the village..." he told himself. He was trying to psych himself up and get pumped for the test. But he was having a hard time from fatigue. He sighed as he rubbed his odd fish eyes, the gills on his face sealed close from no water. Despite the fact that they were currently underground the temperature was cool, oddly satisfying in a fresh cold kind of way The wait was long but it would soon be over.
Then it started, the test begun and everyone was already blasting their way through the large behemoth sized gate that opened before them, and Neros legs began to move on their own, almost as if his natural alpha predator instinct had kicked in and forced him. It didn't take long for him to regain control and begin bolting into the arena trying to grab those mannequins everyone was talking about. Saving mannequins....he really was supposed to be hero then huh?

17:40
As time passed on he noticed many others grabbing at the mannequins, taking them under their metaphorical and sometimes literal wing as they were grabbed left and right. Groaning in frustration Nero looked around hoping to spot at least one...he lost track of time already and hadn't even gotten a single one yet.....and then that's when he saw it. A dumpster and there was a hand sticking out, "yes!" Nero thought as he ran over prying the plastic lid open and pulling the mannequin out, "my first one!" The shark man thought as he hoisted it over his shoulder. As he turned to continue he noticed a girl standing near another door, she was just standing still as if in complete thought. Nero knew he had to deliver his mannequin but he couldn't help but wonder and worry about the stranger, sighing at his good heart he approached her "hey are you ok? You really should get moving and complete the test." He said to her as he stood right behind her.
Archtoddler Archtoddler
17:48

Last edited:
FEKLukq.png

Rei Eguchi

Home - 11: 47 AM - Three Days Before PSASweat dribbled down her chin as she lay sprawled across the battered couch surrounded by a sea of crumbled up pieces of paper that danced every time the fan blew their way. Drool slid down her flushed cheeks, mingling in with the drops of salty liquid that already preoccupied it's path forming a cloudy mixture of saliva and sweat. Rei tossed and turned in her sleep in search of a comfortable position that didn't make her hotter than she already was. Flinging a bruised covered leg over the crest rail and placing her left on top of an incredibly fluffy pillow, she decided on a leg spread open position. An look of satisfaction spread throughout her face as the pillow below her leg began to move. The pillow shook for a moment, Rei shaking along with it. A deep sleeper, the cyan haired girl remained asleep, the pillow now stretching until finally standing up on all fours. Joe, the hidden identity of the pillow, walked down from his place on the couch with his owner's leg slamming against the frayed cushion. Rei continued sleeping, a look of distress having replaced her previous expression of bliss. The chow chow stretched once more, his front paws leaning back as his bum was raised high. He stayed like this for a couple of seconds before a groggy yawn escaped his maw, hidden eyes fully visible within his fur. Joe was now fully awake signalling that Rei would soon be too.

Something slimy slammed against her nose causing Rei to bolt awake only to see an energetic Joe with a saliva drenched tongue dangling between dull white canines. Releasing an inaudible cry, Rei held her nose tightly, Joe now assaulting her with unwanted licks to the face. Completely up, she begged him to stop, hands pushing the excited pooch away from her to no prevail. He continued his slobbery attack until he was satisfied, her face now covered in dog spit. What a great way to start the day. As Joe cheerfully hopped down from the couch, Rei went about wiping away the drool from her face with her hands, lazily rubbing it beneath the couch as to leave no evidence of her misdeed. Once done, she followed behind her ecstatic pooch accidentally stepping onto one of the many balls of paper on the floor, her fuck ups from earlier last night. She had spent a third of the night writing music, a tune she hummed in the bathroom gave her an idea for a melody. Thus she began writing, her failures littering the ground. There were so many now that she took the time to look at them all. The floor was covered in what she counted to be at least 100 potential weapons to throw at her brother, not even counting the ones that were blown under the couch. Hmm, I should probably clean this up. She thought to herself before dismissing the idea all together, the sudden wave of heat dissuading her to do anything that didn't involve hopping into a cold bath. With that out of her mind, she grabbed her phone and unlocked it, her wallpaper depicting two men kissing one another while naked, their naughty parts covered by a thin white line that did nothing to hide them. Rei savored the image for a moment, allowing her eyes to crawl all over the nude bodies of the amazingly drawn men on her screen before searching for her "Type and Speak" app depicted by a weird doe-eyed microphone. Clicking on it, she attached her removable keyboard and begin typing.

"
Joe, can you not wake me up like that again? I get ya trying to be a little different, but Imma have to say no to this one. Rather ya bark at me than lick me, especially when I'm sweating buckets in this hot ass house.", she typed, moving her mouth in sync with the voice of her machine, expressing her discontent with this method. Joe just stood there panting seemingly unconcerned with her request for him to stop, instead turning his attention to the door. Opening her mouth in what appeared to be a sigh, she slowly opened the door the heat hitting her like a hammer. Dammit! When in the hell were they going to fix the damn AC?

Hesitant to leave the guest room, a patient Joe kept her from returning, his tail wagging as he waited for Rei to follow behind him. She just couldn't say no to this guy. Trailing behind through white paint covered walls, the two passed the bathroom that was apparently occupied. If she had to make a guess to who was in there, it'd be her brother taking a shower if his horrible singing of the opening of No Game No Life was anything to go on. Across the hall from the restroom was her room, a black door adorned with posters of legendary guitarists and vocalists alike with the exception of a few anime related ones. Right next to it was her brother's, a plain ass door for a plain ass person. Taking the corner, she began waving her hand near her face, hot air failing to do anything but make her hotter. Coming up to the kitchen she saw her father ironically wearing a sweat covered muscle shirt for a man who had none to speak of in a pair of white stripped boxers that showed his scrawny legs. He was making breakfast, or maybe starting a bond fire. She couldn't tell as she saw eggs on the skillet but charcoal on the plates.

"Well good morning Rei. How'd you sleep?" he asked as the eggs burned in the skillet.

"
Crappy. We still haven't gotten the AC fixed yet?" she typed, tapping up a question." Better yet, why are you cooking breakfast? Where's Oka-san?" She must have left as dad never cooked. He wasn't even allowed next to the stove, and for good reason. The smell of burnt food along with the combining temperature of the already existing heat of the house and fire of the stove was becoming unbearable.

"Your mother went to talk to the AC repair man today. They had a little mix up with the schedule so she went to uhm ... remedy the situation. Since she was gone I thought I'd whip you guys up some breakfast." he chuckled nervously, the eggs turning the same color as the food on their plates. She didn't understand what made him think he could cook, the fact that he had covered his snout with a mask was proof enough that he was aware of his shitty cooking skills. Whatever the case, Rei knew one thing. She was not eating that.

"Kei! Breakfast is ready!" he called, Kei exiting the shower with nothing on but a pair of blue shorts and a towel slung around his neck.

"Nice! What did Oka-" he choked on the smell of charcoal, coughing as soon as he took a whiff of breakfast. "Why is Otou-san making breakfast?" he questioned, Rei simply shrugging as she typed something into her phone.

"Otou-san, I just remembered I made plans with a friend today, so Imma have to skip out on breakfast, but Kei says he's really hungry from all that running around from baseball practice so you can give my share to him." Kei mouth dropped as he heard that computerized voice tell a blatant lie. Attempting to say something, their dad cut him off as he was delighted to hear that someone in this house appreciated his cooking. Unlike Rei, Kei had a hard time hurting their dad's feeling and thus he plastered on a fake smile as he sat in front of plates of combustible fuel, a small vein twitching on his forehead.

Free to go, Rei made her way to her room and grabbed her guitar case, While there, she changed into a pair of black thigh length shorts and a gray Jimmy Hendrix shirt before finishing it off with a pair of slides that she had recently got from the shoe store as a present for passing her exam. The exam... Rei shivered at the memory, her bruises just now healing after plaguing her for two weeks. Shaking the thought away, she didn't want to think about it. She passed and that's all that mattered. Attaching her phone to an armband phone holder she ran out the door, snatching a Blue Popsicle before leaving her brother to suffer alone. His tears of anguish causing her to laugh internally as Joe seemed to be the only one to have ate something worthwhile.

Park - 12:15 PM - Three Days Before PSA
Rei sat on the park bench, wondering what she would do today? Sucking on the popsicle, she hadn't had any plans for today. She could go to the music store and see what new albums came out today, but were they even? Besides that, it was quite a far walk from home. Whilst wondering what she'd do, she opened her guitar case. Within it was a great deal of paper, music notes drawn all over them, black dots jumping from line to line. There had also been a few fruit snacks and an attachable chord for what appeared to be for a guitar although it seemed capable of attaching a phone as well. Rummaging through the disorderly mess, she grabbed a guitar, a stunning blue covering the outer edges slowly devolving into black as it ran towards the center. With nothing to do and her popsicle melting she decided to work on a few tunes, grabbing a page titled Break Out written in bold letters she began strumming the tune. Forty-five flew by before she noticed a couple of children gathered around her, drops of blue having dried on her shorts. After the last note was strummed, the kids applauded, snot and drool flying through the air as they jumped frantically. Somewhat amazed with herself, she posed for them, standing triumphantly on the bench with a foot placed on the back rest of the bench. They were confused for a moment, but soon after they began copying her, the boys climbing up with her while doing the same pose. Rei was effectively chased off by said kid's parents as they did not want their children to be doing something potentially dangerous.

Having ran for a good five minutes, Rei caught her breath before wiping away the sweat droplets that hid beneath here bangs. Now what was she to do? Maybe she should go to the bookstore, find some new BL or something. The idea made her think of Kliffton, her friend of a few years. It wouldn't be all bad for her to go visit him now, would it? Bored and with nothing to do, she made the decision to ride the subway to get to Kliff's house despite it being farther away than the music store.

Subway Train - 1:25 PM - Still three days before PSA
"On the subway train and I hate it. Huge guy with the face of an elephant is crushing me against the exit door. His arm touched my phone and plays some random gibberish with my type and speak. Elephant man was confused. Stuck a Popsicle stick into the crack of his pants without him noticing. Elephant man makes a huge ruckus. This was a good day. Still hate subways though." ~ Rei's Inner Monologue "The Elephant in the Train"

-end-

Somewhere relatively close to Kliffton's House Exact Location Unknown - 1:30 PM - Still three days before PSA
Finally off the train, Rei made her way to Kliffton's house. Walking down the busy streets, she began looking for landmarks that she remembered seeing. It wasn't her first time going to his home, but she was also directionally challenged. Looking up and down streets, she took a turn at the bookstore that she knew for a fact was near her destination. After a couple of minutes of wandering, she found herself loss, although she hate to admit it. A woman in white asked if she needed directions as she had seen her walking up and down the block cluelessly. Pride had taken over her when she rejected the offer. In hindsight, she should have accepted it. Now running in circles, she thought it'd be best to go back home. As she was exiting another neighborhood, she heard an oddly familiar voice. A smile ran across her lips as she knew exactly whose voice it was. Rei would never get a sound wrong, it just wasn't possible. Typing into her Type and Speak, she turned to see the brunette she had been looking for and ran.

"Beid-kun! Surprise visit from ya friend Rei!" the robotic voice said in absolute monotone, her facial expressions doing most of the expressing. As she made her way towards him, she noticed two strangers, one who she identified as his neighbor. He told her something about being rivals, but she hadn't been listening to hard having been distracted by the BL she was constantly reading with him. The other guy was a completely new face.

"Who are you peeps?

End Location: Unsure
End Time: 1:49 PM
Company: Kliffton, Stranger A, Stranger B.
Tags: yuckeroni yuckeroni , Webs Elk Webs Elk , and Otakuyaki Otakuyaki .

Home - 11: 47 AM - Three Days Before PSASweat dribbled down her chin as she lay sprawled across the battered couch surrounded by a sea of crumbled up pieces of paper that danced every time the fan blew their way. Drool slid down her flushed cheeks, mingling in with the drops of salty liquid that already preoccupied it's path forming a cloudy mixture of saliva and sweat. Rei tossed and turned in her sleep in search of a comfortable position that didn't make her hotter than she already was. Flinging a bruised covered leg over the crest rail and placing her left on top of an incredibly fluffy pillow, she decided on a leg spread open position. An look of satisfaction spread throughout her face as the pillow below her leg began to move. The pillow shook for a moment, Rei shaking along with it. A deep sleeper, the cyan haired girl remained asleep, the pillow now stretching until finally standing up on all fours. Joe, the hidden identity of the pillow, walked down from his place on the couch with his owner's leg slamming against the frayed cushion. Rei continued sleeping, a look of distress having replaced her previous expression of bliss. The chow chow stretched once more, his front paws leaning back as his bum was raised high. He stayed like this for a couple of seconds before a groggy yawn escaped his maw, hidden eyes fully visible within his fur. Joe was now fully awake signalling that Rei would soon be too.

Something slimy slammed against her nose causing Rei to bolt awake only to see an energetic Joe with a saliva drenched tongue dangling between dull white canines. Releasing an inaudible cry, Rei held her nose tightly, Joe now assaulting her with unwanted licks to the face. Completely up, she begged him to stop, hands pushing the excited pooch away from her to no prevail. He continued his slobbery attack until he was satisfied, her face now covered in dog spit. What a great way to start the day. As Joe cheerfully hopped down from the couch, Rei went about wiping away the drool from her face with her hands, lazily rubbing it beneath the couch as to leave no evidence of her misdeed. Once done, she followed behind her ecstatic pooch accidentally stepping onto one of the many balls of paper on the floor, her fuck ups from earlier last night. She had spent a third of the night writing music, a tune she hummed in the bathroom gave her an idea for a melody. Thus she began writing, her failures littering the ground. There were so many now that she took the time to look at them all. The floor was covered in what she counted to be at least 100 potential weapons to throw at her brother, not even counting the ones that were blown under the couch. Hmm, I should probably clean this up. She thought to herself before dismissing the idea all together, the sudden wave of heat dissuading her to do anything that didn't involve hopping into a cold bath. With that out of her mind, she grabbed her phone and unlocked it, her wallpaper depicting two men kissing one another while naked, their naughty parts covered by a thin white line that did nothing to hide them. Rei savored the image for a moment, allowing her eyes to crawl all over the nude bodies of the amazingly drawn men on her screen before searching for her "Type and Speak" app depicted by a weird doe-eyed microphone. Clicking on it, she attached her removable keyboard and begin typing.

"
Joe, can you not wake me up like that again? I get ya trying to be a little different, but Imma have to say no to this one. Rather ya bark at me than lick me, especially when I'm sweating buckets in this hot ass house.", she typed, moving her mouth in sync with the voice of her machine, expressing her discontent with this method. Joe just stood there panting seemingly unconcerned with her request for him to stop, instead turning his attention to the door. Opening her mouth in what appeared to be a sigh, she slowly opened the door the heat hitting her like a hammer. Dammit! When in the hell were they going to fix the damn AC?

Hesitant to leave the guest room, a patient Joe kept her from returning, his tail wagging as he waited for Rei to follow behind him. She just couldn't say no to this guy. Trailing behind through white paint covered walls, the two passed the bathroom that was apparently occupied. If she had to make a guess to who was in there, it'd be her brother taking a shower if his horrible singing of the opening of No Game No Life was anything to go on. Across the hall from the restroom was her room, a black door adorned with posters of legendary guitarists and vocalists alike with the exception of a few anime related ones. Right next to it was her brother's, a plain ass door for a plain ass person. Taking the corner, she began waving her hand near her face, hot air failing to do anything but make her hotter. Coming up to the kitchen she saw her father ironically wearing a sweat covered muscle shirt for a man who had none to speak of in a pair of white stripped boxers that showed his scrawny legs. He was making breakfast, or maybe starting a bond fire. She couldn't tell as she saw eggs on the skillet but charcoal on the plates.

"Well good morning Rei. How'd you sleep?" he asked as the eggs burned in the skillet.

"
Crappy. We still haven't gotten the AC fixed yet?" she typed, tapping up a question." Better yet, why are you cooking breakfast? Where's Oka-san?" She must have left as dad never cooked. He wasn't even allowed next to the stove, and for good reason. The smell of burnt food along with the combining temperature of the already existing heat of the house and fire of the stove was becoming unbearable.

"Your mother went to talk to the AC repair man today. They had a little mix up with the schedule so she went to uhm ... remedy the situation. Since she was gone I thought I'd whip you guys up some breakfast." he chuckled nervously, the eggs turning the same color as the food on their plates. She didn't understand what made him think he could cook, the fact that he had covered his snout with a mask was proof enough that he was aware of his shitty cooking skills. Whatever the case, Rei knew one thing. She was not eating that.

"Kei! Breakfast is ready!" he called, Kei exiting the shower with nothing on but a pair of blue shorts and a towel slung around his neck.

"Nice! What did Oka-" he choked on the smell of charcoal, coughing as soon as he took a whiff of breakfast. "Why is Otou-san making breakfast?" he questioned, Rei simply shrugging as she typed something into her phone.

"Otou-san, I just remembered I made plans with a friend today, so Imma have to skip out on breakfast, but Kei says he's really hungry from all that running around from baseball practice so you can give my share to him." Kei mouth dropped as he heard that computerized voice tell a blatant lie. Attempting to say something, their dad cut him off as he was delighted to hear that someone in this house appreciated his cooking. Unlike Rei, Kei had a hard time hurting their dad's feeling and thus he plastered on a fake smile as he sat in front of plates of combustible fuel, a small vein twitching on his forehead.

Free to go, Rei made her way to her room and grabbed her guitar case, While there, she changed into a pair of black thigh length shorts and a gray Jimmy Hendrix shirt before finishing it off with a pair of slides that she had recently got from the shoe store as a present for passing her exam. The exam... Rei shivered at the memory, her bruises just now healing after plaguing her for two weeks. Shaking the thought away, she didn't want to think about it. She passed and that's all that mattered. Attaching her phone to an armband phone holder she ran out the door, snatching a Blue Popsicle before leaving her brother to suffer alone. His tears of anguish causing her to laugh internally as Joe seemed to be the only one to have ate something worthwhile.

Park - 12:15 PM - Three Days Before PSA
Rei sat on the park bench, wondering what she would do today? Sucking on the popsicle, she hadn't had any plans for today. She could go to the music store and see what new albums came out today, but were they even? Besides that, it was quite a far walk from home. Whilst wondering what she'd do, she opened her guitar case. Within it was a great deal of paper, music notes drawn all over them, black dots jumping from line to line. There had also been a few fruit snacks and an attachable chord for what appeared to be for a guitar although it seemed capable of attaching a phone as well. Rummaging through the disorderly mess, she grabbed a guitar, a stunning blue covering the outer edges slowly devolving into black as it ran towards the center. With nothing to do and her popsicle melting she decided to work on a few tunes, grabbing a page titled Break Out written in bold letters she began strumming the tune. Forty-five flew by before she noticed a couple of children gathered around her, drops of blue having dried on her shorts. After the last note was strummed, the kids applauded, snot and drool flying through the air as they jumped frantically. Somewhat amazed with herself, she posed for them, standing triumphantly on the bench with a foot placed on the back rest of the bench. They were confused for a moment, but soon after they began copying her, the boys climbing up with her while doing the same pose. Rei was effectively chased off by said kid's parents as they did not want their children to be doing something potentially dangerous.

Having ran for a good five minutes, Rei caught her breath before wiping away the sweat droplets that hid beneath here bangs. Now what was she to do? Maybe she should go to the bookstore, find some new BL or something. The idea made her think of Kliffton, her friend of a few years. It wouldn't be all bad for her to go visit him now, would it? Bored and with nothing to do, she made the decision to ride the subway to get to Kliff's house despite it being farther away than the music store.

Subway Train - 1:25 PM - Still three days before PSA
"On the subway train and I hate it. Huge guy with the face of an elephant is crushing me against the exit door. His arm touched my phone and plays some random gibberish with my type and speak. Elephant man was confused. Stuck a Popsicle stick into the crack of his pants without him noticing. Elephant man makes a huge ruckus. This was a good day. Still hate subways though." ~ Rei's Inner Monologue "The Elephant in the Train"

-end-

Somewhere relatively close to Kliffton's House Exact Location Unknown - 1:30 PM - Still three days before PSA
Finally off the train, Rei made her way to Kliffton's house. Walking down the busy streets, she began looking for landmarks that she remembered seeing. It wasn't her first time going to his home, but she was also directionally challenged. Looking up and down streets, she took a turn at the bookstore that she knew for a fact was near her destination. After a couple of minutes of wandering, she found herself loss, although she hate to admit it. A woman in white asked if she needed directions as she had seen her walking up and down the block cluelessly. Pride had taken over her when she rejected the offer. In hindsight, she should have accepted it. Now running in circles, she thought it'd be best to go back home. As she was exiting another neighborhood, she heard an oddly familiar voice. A smile ran across her lips as she knew exactly whose voice it was. Rei would never get a sound wrong, it just wasn't possible. Typing into her Type and Speak, she turned to see the brunette she had been looking for and ran.

"Beid-kun! Surprise visit from ya friend Rei!" the robotic voice said in absolute monotone, her facial expressions doing most of the expressing. As she made her way towards him, she noticed two strangers, one who she identified as his neighbor. He told her something about being rivals, but she hadn't been listening to hard having been distracted by the BL she was constantly reading with him. The other guy was a completely new face.

"Who are you peeps?[/centerblock]

Last edited:

• SHIMIZU, LIÁN
    xD0cUl0.jpg
    1:49 P.M.​

Placing the dog back down, Lián turns her nose at the mention of eating out. “No, I don’t want to eat with you losers. Don’t you know better than to ask me that, Beid-me? Jeez. I was just leaving anyways.” Even with the numerous years spent berating Kliff about this exact same topic, he still had the nerve to bring it up? Astonishing. Lián would rather puke out what little she had in her stomach than eat in front of others who didn’t deserve to see it. It wasn’t that she felt the need to starve herself, but the very act of eating food with a group felt way too intimate to be doing it with them for her tastes. She’d only eaten with her family, so it felt like a thing to do either by herself or her loved ones.

“I don’t want to waste my time with people like you who’ll only bring me down.” Scoffing, Lián turns to leave, however at the sight of a bumbling little green-haired approaching, she rolls her eyes once more (when does she not?). “Ugh, another one of your dumb friends?” She says. Fushi trots up to the unknown stranger and sniffs at her, barking playfully at the scent of another dog which happened to be on her. The robotic sound was not something she’d expected from a girl like her, but she paid no close attention to it. Unfortunately for the other girl, Lián was at the bursting point and at her question, she had had enough of these nobodies not knowing who the hell she was.

Lián steps in front of the stranger, pointing to herself. “Who am I? I am Lián Shimizu, and I’m going to be the number one hero. You better remember my name, otherwise I will fuck you over in so many ways possible that you’ll regret the day you ask who I am.” Complete with wild hand gestures to herself, she also repeats her name one more time for good measure.

1:53 P.M.​

Webs Elk Webs Elk Otakuyaki Otakuyaki Bum Bear Bum Bear

Kliffton Beid Jr.

• 3 Days before PSA
    1:48

“No, I don’t want to eat with you losers. Don’t you know better than to ask me that, Beid-me? Jeez. I was just leaving anyways.”

Kliff smiled, "Don't you know better than to think that I wouldn't ask you, Lian-Chan?"

"Where do you want to eat? Wanna cook something?"

Kliff's eyes brightened, "Yeah! Let's cook something! That'll be so much fun! Let's go to my place since it's closer!"

Kliff grabbed Chisai's hand and was about to run off, when he heard the familiar monotone robotic voice of someone else : his green haired fujoshi friend, "Beid-kun! Surprise visit from ya friend Rei!"

Letting go of Chisai's hand, Kliff ran over to Rei and gave her a giant hug, "Rei-chan! I wasn't expecting to see you for 3 days! Were you summoned by food? As you know, that's one of the things that summons me. The other is mu--"

“Ugh, another one of your dumb friends?”

Kliff grinned, "Don't worry, Lian! You'll always be my #1 rival. No matter who I meet!"

"Who are you peeps?

Kliff mentally facepalmed, "Oh yeah! I forgot that I've only told you about them. You've never actually met them. Well ..."

Kliff threw his arm over Chisai's shoulder's, despite the boy being a bit taller than him, "So, y'know how I told you that you and another person were my best friends? Well, this is the other person : Chisai Heki! The coolest male I know! And the girl is --"

Before Kliff could introduce her, Kliff watched as Lian stepped in front of Rei and began to snap, “Who am I? I am Lián Shimizu, and I’m going to be the number one hero. You better remember my name, otherwise I will fuck you over in so many ways possible that you’ll regret the day you ask who I am.”

Kliff smiled, "Yep! This is the one and only Lian! The coolest rival and neighbor I have! It takes a little getting used to her, though ... Anyway!"

Kliff tturned towards Rei and smiled, "Me and Chisai were just about to go back to my house and cook up some grub! You should definitely come with us!"

With that, Kliff grabbed both Chisai's and Rei's hands and started pulling them along. After getting about ten feet away from Lian, Kliff turned around and flicked a folded piece of paper at her, before turning back around and continuing to run towards his house.

I know you want to be #1, but I want you to realize that I'm aiming for that spot too! With that said, it's an honor to be your rival. See you in 3 days, neighbor

~Kliff

Stats Starting Psenergy - 10973.8401654

Dereal Occurences
    1. Clean as a Whistle

Mentions
    Lian - yuckeroni yuckeroni
    Chisai - Otakuyaki Otakuyaki
    Rei - Bum Bear Bum Bear

Appearance
    6e7961297acedd01379a9ff6235a6eca--cool-anime-guys-cute-anime-boy.jpg

-two weeks ago-

Nero yawned as he waited in the back of the starting line, truth be told he didn't get a lot of sleep last night mainly due to his excitement and now it came back to haunt him. Once more he yawned shaking his head and bringing his hands to his cheeks to jolt himself awake. "Come on Nero, wake up, you got this, you had always wanted to do this....do it for the village..." he told himself. He was trying to psych himself up and get pumped for the test. But he was having a hard time from fatigue. He sighed as he rubbed his odd fish eyes, the gills on his face sealed close from no water. Despite the fact that they were currently underground the temperature was cool, oddly satisfying in a fresh cold kind of way The wait was long but it would soon be over.
Then it started, the test begun and everyone was already blasting their way through the large behemoth sized gate that opened before them, and Neros legs began to move on their own, almost as if his natural alpha predator instinct had kicked in and forced him. It didn't take long for him to regain control and begin bolting into the arena trying to grab those mannequins everyone was talking about. Saving mannequins....he really was supposed to be hero then huh?

17:40
As time passed on he noticed many others grabbing at the mannequins, taking them under their metaphorical and sometimes literal wing as they were grabbed left and right. Groaning in frustration Nero looked around hoping to spot at least one...he lost track of time already and hadn't even gotten a single one yet.....and then that's when he saw it. A dumpster and there was a hand sticking out, "yes!" Nero thought as he ran over prying the plastic lid open and pulling the mannequin out, "my first one!" The shark man thought as he hoisted it over his shoulder. As he turned to continue he noticed a girl standing near another door, she was just standing still as if in complete thought. Nero knew he had to deliver his mannequin but he couldn't help but wonder and worry about the stranger, sighing at his good heart he approached her "hey are you ok? You really should get moving and complete the test." He said to her as he stood right behind her.
Archtoddler Archtoddler
(wasn't it two weeks and four days ago?)

<3 -Mahouka Omutsu- <3

-Flashback-

I was suddenly startled when someone spoke behind me. I jumped in place, then slowly and nervously turned around to see a large shark.

"Kyah! Please don't eat me! I don't taste good, I swear! Plus I eat a lot of sweets! You could ruin your teeth with all sugar, mr.Shark! You wouldn't want that, right?" I pleaded, throwing my hands in front of my face to protect myself from the predator. Yet, now that I thought about it, what was a Shark doing here? Sharks were only in the sea, right? But we were on some tunnels or something, so where did it come from? As I thought about these things, my arms slowly came down and I began to notice the shark had arms, and legs, and clothes. And they asked me if I was ok, and tried to give advise. Sharks didn't even talk, much less do that! It was a person that just happened to look a little like a shark. I immediately bowed so hard that I almost slammed my face into the ground. "I'm so sorry! I didn't realize it was your quirk! I... I... I... Yeah, I'm ok. It's just I had an idea that I'm a little worried about, plus I'm not sure if I am strong enough to do it, but..."

I didn't want to ask anyone for help. I mean, what if they just stole my idea and betrayed me? That would be so mean, and if they did I would never enter the PSA! But without those could-be-meanies, could I take the mannequins through the back door by myself? With my body? Could I use my quirk for long enough to get enough to pass? Ah, I wish I had a clock or something, so I could at least tense up a little less and actually know how much of those fifteen minutes I still had. Either way, though, it might not matter. Fifteen minutes, by myself, this would not be enough. And right now, there was only one person I might be able to trust. Mentallly, I crossed my fingers. This shark-person, they were a good person, right? I hoped.

"Hey, say... would you like to team up with me? I kinda had an idea. You know those people that got disqualified? They actually left through a back door. But I didn't see any other tunnels like the ones we came through so, maybe they are linked or something? I don't think the rules said we couldn't go through that other door or anything. I only brought two mannequins so far. I think I heard someone say they were on their seventh or eigth. I really wanna go in, and this might be my only chance, but I don't think I can carry the mannequins all on my own, not enough at least, to pass. Can you... can you help me out?" And now the trumph card. I looked up at the shark boy and gave him a sweet pair of puppy eyes, alongside a child-like (ok, my whole body was child-like, but you know...) pout.

WoodenZebra WoodenZebra The Mechanist The Mechanist

17h:50min

(wasn't it two weeks and four days ago?)

<3 -Mahouka Omutsu- <3

-Flashback-

I was suddenly startled when someone spoke behind me. I jumped in place, then slowly and nervously turned around to see a large shark.

"Kyah! Please don't eat me! I don't taste good, I swear! Plus I eat a lot of sweets! You could ruin your teeth with all sugar, mr.Shark! You wouldn't want that, right?" I pleaded, throwing my hands in front of my face to protect myself from the predator. Yet, now that I thought about it, what was a Shark doing here? Sharks were only in the sea, right? But we were on some tunnels or something, so where did it come from? As I thought about these things, my arms slowly came down and I began to notice the shark had arms, and legs, and clothes. And they asked me if I was ok, and tried to give advise. Sharks didn't even talk, much less do that! It was a person that just happened to look a little like a shark. I immediately bowed so hard that I almost slammed my face into the ground. "I'm so sorry! I didn't realize it was your quirk! I... I... I... Yeah, I'm ok. It's just I had an idea that I'm a little worried about, plus I'm not sure if I am strong enough to do it, but..."

I didn't want to ask anyone for help. I mean, what if they just stole my idea and betrayed me? That would be so mean, and if they did I would never enter the PSA! But without those could-be-meanies, could I take the mannequins through the back door by myself? With my body? Could I use my quirk for long enough to get enough to pass? Ah, I wish I had a clock or something, so I could at least tense up a little less and actually know how much of those fifteen minutes I still had. Either way, though, it might not matter. Fifteen minutes, by myself, this would not be enough. And right now, there was only one person I might be able to trust. Mentallly, I crossed my fingers. This shark-person, they were a good person, right? I hoped.

"Hey, say... would you like to team up with me? I kinda had an idea. You know those people that got disqualified? They actually left through a back door. But I didn't see any other tunnels like the ones we came through so, maybe they are linked or something? I don't think the rules said we couldn't go through that other door or anything. I only brought two mannequins so far. I think I heard someone say they were on their seventh or eigth. I really wanna go in, and this might be my only chance, but I don't think I can carry the mannequins all on my own, not enough at least, to pass. Can you... can you help me out?" And now the trumph card. I looked up at the shark boy and gave him a sweet pair of puppy eyes, alongside a child-like (ok, my whole body was child-like, but you know...) pout.

WoodenZebra WoodenZebra The Mechanist The Mechanist

17h:50min

Nero nervously laughed at her behavior, bringing a hand up to his head as he gently ran his fingers through her hair. "Don't eat me?" He thought in his head, "did she really see me as a predator instead of a contestant at first?" He asked himself as well, "am I really that scary?" More thoughts popped into his head before he snapped back to attention as she began to apologize. It was a bit overboard but it did help him feel better. It must've been one of those double take moments then, yeah that's what t was, he wasn't that scary.....was he?

She began to relay her plan to him about using the back door to sneak mannequins through, it was a sound plan but just because it wasn't in the rules doesn't mean they won't get in trouble for it. "I...I don't know if that's a good idea...." he got out. This was his first time interacting with someone else other than the ship captain and those at the registry. "I mean....what if we get in trouble? Just because it's not in the rules doesn't mean it isn't fair to the others...." he said getting more nervous with each word. "W....what if....erm..." he got quiet before shaking his head and taking a deep breath. Thank god they were in a cave, there was moisture in the air, perfect for his taste. "It may not be in the rules....but we are supposed to extract mannequins no matter what right? So.....we could use that as an argument...if we have to." He said to small girl. "And how can I help exactly?" He asked bending down a bit getting closer to her.

17:50

• ⠠⠕⠉⠞⠁⠧⠊⠁⠀⠠⠓⠁⠝⠙⠁
    Flashback – Exam site
    16:07

The girl sat on a mildly comfortable chair and waited for any signs of the exam ending. Many people around her were talking to their neighbors about how they’re hungry, thirsty and tired. That was also the case for Octavia, but she had another thing to worry about; that being her “hair”. She lifted her hand gently to touch one of them. The texture of the tentacle reminded her more of a snake than an octopus. Her heart started being faster. Hope it’ll be over soon… I don’t want it to dry out completely. She thought to herself, frowned a little and lowered her hand after a while.

After a while, Octavia heard some footsteps. From the sound of it, it seemed like it was a kid, or something of that caliber. His voice however, while still sounding pretty childish, had that authoritative tone to it; the one that people leaders tend to speak in. After listening to him for a while, her heart started beating even faster. O-oh my… Hero work is that hard? She thought to herself after the principal’s speech. Maybe dad was right? Maybe I should just stay home? With these contemplations, she touched one of her tentacles again. “Please don’t fail me.” She whispered softly.

After being transported to the exam site by coordinators, Octavia stood in the quite crowded waiting space. Countless conversations could be heard from all over the room; people talked about fear, motivation or sometimes even trivial things, like if they knew that they’ll pass for sure. Hearing all these things, Octavia previous mood faded away, and she was once again filled with determination to pass the exam. Suddenly, an alarm sounded all around, and she could feel and hear all the participants leaving the stuffy room. She had to wait for a while before all of them would leave, but once the noises moved on; she took the first step into the site. Her longer tentacles immediately fell on the ground and started feeling it for any bumps, steps or other obstacles. It felt pretty normal, like earth, mixed in with rocks. She picked up the pace a little, and concentrated on surrounding sounds. Octavia turned to the left and proceeded that way. I need to go where I can hear other applicants. That way I’m sure that there are some mannequins there. When running to the location, she could feel a lot of little holes on the ground, but they weren’t natural. It was like an explosion crater of some sort. I wonder, what is that? As to answer her question, a silent explosion could be heard somewhere near her. It was accompanied by a screaming student.

“Just fuckin' great. Now there's traps to look for? Alright, then. I can handle this, just need to foc- MOtherfUCKer!"

“Oh my... Traps?” She took a deep breath to calm herself from shaking. "Let’s hope that I can feel them out." The girl said to herself and focused even more on examining the ground.

After a bit of walking, she finally got to a pile of debris. Her 'hair' quickly managed to find some holes and openings to crawl into. Bingo. Octavia could feel a smooth, wooden texture beneath the rubble. I hope that’s the mannequin the principal was talking about. With all the strength that could be mustered at this moment, she moved all the rocks out of the way and finally took the thing out. Arms, check. Legs, check. Head, check. Okay. It’s what I was looking for. The tentacles on her right side, quickly wrapped around the human-shaped figure, as the user turned around with precision. The entrance should be around… here. She marked the place in her mind and started walking with the left-sided 'hair' acting as a white cane.

The route seemed fairly easy, with the same bumps and craters on the way. When she was fairly close to her destination though, she could feel something weird in the ground. Not even a second after that, an explosion sounded in front of her, she could feel a wave of smoke hitting her face. She instinctively covered it and touched her health bar. I can’t even check how many HP I have left. My, my, This is going to be bothersome. She sighed and proceeded to the entrance/exit. She left her mannequin there and went on another search.

To Octavia’s surprise, it was pretty smooth. She constantly stayed on the previously though-out path and took out mannequins from the same pile of rubble. Granted, it was a tedious and boring job, but a hero job nonetheless. After a longer while however, her 'hair' started to hurt, and she could feel the effects of dehydration, as she felt many chafes where she was gripping the mannequins. Upon bringing the 3rd wooden figure to the objective, she heard an announcement; only 15 minutes were left until the exam ended. All of the tension was leaving her body. The exam was much easier than what she initially thought it would be. Maybe one more? She pondered, scratching her nose with a tentacle. It was almost as dry as her skin, only a bit of moisture remaining. She took a deep breath and made a decision. Yes, I do believe that I can bring another one. With a confident smile, she started feeling the ground once again and ventured forth to find the 4th mannequin.

17:45

Screaming student: Roxasarass Roxasarass

Flashback-Exam Site
16:08

Alex looked around from his standing position, seeing some of the kids already giving up. It surprised him that people had such weak convictions, however he was also feeling the lack of supplements that he needed. His sugar supply was pretty low, and he knew that he had to make sure he doesn't
frivolously run around. He got off the wall, looking around at the faces of the students, analyzing what he could. He could see some with mutation quirks, others who seemed pretty reliant on nutrition such as himself, and a whole bunch of other people. Everybody had a different trait to themselves, and this was information Alex needed if he wanted to understand who would be in his way, or who would just fail. He started to breathe a little slower through his nose, preserving the sugars that he had.
"I won't be able to go my limit with how little I have in my body. I can run in the 1st shift, and maybe a little bit in 2nd shift. What a damn pain in the ass."
He thought this to himself as he continued looking around, continuing to see people who intrigued him.
He could see the time start to tick down, cracking his neck as he prepared for the next test.
Suddenly, he heard a small, young child-like voice. He looked towards the direction of the sound, but there were several people crowding in front of him. He sighed as he pulls himself away, confirming to himself that this was the voice of the principal. He closed his eyes as he heard someone get disqualified.

"Already, huh?"
He mutters this to himself as he prepares for the next set of instructions, his eyes locked onto where he heard the voice of the principal.

After being transported by the coordinators, Alex looked over through the seemingly crowded waiting place. He was thankfully taller than most, thanks to his American blood. He could feel awkward stares from others on him, knowing that they saw him as a different "case". Of course, he knew that it was still rare for other people to see foreigners from different countries, especially people who are enrolling in a different countries hero school. He could hear distant and near chatter, different conversations flowing into his ear. Many spoke of how they were hungry and tired, others seemingly already giving up hope, others seemingly confident about the exam. Alex continued to breathe slowly, preparing himself by stretching with the limited space he had. He could feel people push into him as they were themselves preparing. Suddenly, he heard the alarm go off. The objective seemed simple enough to him. He just had to get these mannequins to a safe point. A simple search and rescue job. Of course, he knew there were to be some obstacles. He waited for the room to clear up a little bit before he started advancing out. Taking his first steps into the site, he immediately started to look around, scanning his surroundings. He looked around him, seeing the students running off to different directions. Some of them seemed as if they a plan, others cluelessly hoping that they can find mannequins. As he continued to scan, the ground caught his eye. It seemed broken up, but not naturally. There were small craters, craters that would be made with explosions. Right on cue, he hears a few faint explosions from his right. He heard a student's comment following up with the explosions.
"Motherfucker!"
He shrugged his shoulders as he shifted into his 1st, running at 25 mph. This was a steady enough speed to keep him in front of others, and to take the mannequins out of trouble and into the safe area. He started by checking in the rubble. He was only guessing that this would be an obvious spot to put mannequins. He had to find what seemed the most troubling of situations. Rubble? A perfect spot for a struggling person. Searching through the debris, he found his first mannequin after sifting through a layer of rocks and concrete. He pulled it out of the ground, keeping his steady speed as he dropped it off. He continued checking the rubble and abandoned buildings. He found two more under a destroyed building, and one more in the back of a building, trapped under an iron beam. He was at four right now, knowing that he was keeping up a steady speed. He knew that it would be more difficult to go faster. Not only did he not have a lot of fuel left, but he knew that it would be more difficult for him to spot the mines that are littered across the ground. Continuing on his trek, he hears another explosion, this one being much closer. His curiosity and search for mannequins peaked him, carefully moving over to the noise. He already had four, and he knew this would keep him in a good position. As he turned another corner, he could see a girl rummaging through the debris. She seemed small, but her hair was something entirely different. However, it didn't look healthy. Just like him, her quirk was probably dependent on nutrients. Without a word, he
cautiously went over to her, pushing the debris as she was. Suddenly, he could see the faceless face of another mannequin. He reaches down and pulls it out, grunting as his muscles strained without the lack of nutrients. He lays the mannequin down, searching for another one. With the mannequins, they were seemingly always in a set of two. As he predicted correctly, he pulled out another one, putting this one on his shoulder. He looks at the girl, and motions to the mannequin that he laid on the floor before moving back to the entrance.
Trombone Trombone

17:45

Chisai Heki
Three days before start of school, 1347.

"Afternoon, Rei-san." Chisai smiled and bowed shortly to her upon being introduced, awaiting Kliff's introduction of her to him. It was a brief moment for him, Lián's, predictably, vulgar introduction was just white noise.

"Me and Chisai were just about to go back to my house and cook up some grub! You should definitely come with us!" with a sudden pull, Chisai tightened his grip with Kliffton's hand to quickly recollect his balance and proceeded alongside Kliffton's running pace. Of course, Kliffton, at his pace, tended to forget things just as quickly as he moves past them.
latest

"Kliff, you've introduced me, but," Chisai paused for a moment to turn to Rei, "Who are you?" he scrutinised her, trying to remember if Kliffton had mentioned her before, "Remind me if you've told me about her as well, but I feel like I remember her from somewhere. Were you at the examination venue with us?" Chisai returned his attention to Kliffton, expecting an answer as the trio arrived at Kliffton's house.

Three days before start of school, 1348.
Arrived at Kliffton's house.

Two weeks and four days prior, 1749.
Examination venue.

"You don't have to exert yourself that much," as Chisai approached the hole, he fitted the metal piece through it and got into position, taking care not to touch any of the rubble or mannequins, "You've got me here, right?"

"Three... two... one..." with a tightened grip, the metal plate increased in size, and he could feel it harden beneath his skin, "Ready!" Chisai shifted the plate over to the side, "This side of the mannequins should be safe. Let's start with the top." Chisai continued as he strained to maintain his tiring posture.

Two weeks and four days prior, 1750.
Examination venue.

Bunny Carstaires
Inside the Auditorium - Time - 5.00 pm

Bunny listened contentedly to the vast amount of information on what their trial was to be, although she didn't particularly like what she was hearing. "So.. A rescue quest? Darn.. I'm no good at those.. Can we do something else?" She asked hopefully with a joking tone and a bright smile, but was only met with rather firm and determined looks straight forward from those around her. "Not the joking types then.. Gotcha." She sighed, Bunny had been panicking over what today's mission could be and how this moment could define her entire future of what everyone could be thinking of her since she had woken up, she was still in a cold sweat after hearing what their objective was to be. As everyone slipped out the doors into where their mission was to take place, she slipped out after them, finding her own way to the ground until she was mostly alone as far as she could tell

Outside the Auditorium - Time - 5:20 pm

"Ahhh..." a soft-toned voice yawned as two small cream bunny ears bobbed their way down the path "What time is it? Nobody's here so that's good I suppose.. But I haven't gotten any mannequins yet" she grumbled, yet slightly motivated after thinking about her situation. "I guess I'll have to catch up then! Hehe." She smiled, never one to let a bad situation get her too down, but she was still stressed out over the whole thing. Bunny proceeded to bunny-hop her way down the path, hearing a large amount of shouting, the soft hisses of inaudible whispering and a few other noises, such as occasional explosions and what-not.

Clambering behind a small mound of rubble, she took in the sights from her vantage point. There didn't appear to be all too much action going on as everyone seemed to be taking a brief respite. "I don't know where any of the mannequins are and I don't think I'll be able to find any.. But I won't get anything done sitting around." She monologued to herself, scanning the area with her eyes, checking for any sort of movement or a hint of where a mannequin could be. Bunny was beginning to wish she had met some of the other participants and maybe have teamed up with someone, she wasn't exactly great for stealth or escaping with her quirk, but decided she'd have to make a move at some point. The Cotton Cavalier manoeuvred her way around and after endless searching, with a small squeal of joy, she found a scattering of the objective. Taking one in each arm, she made her way back to the entrance, hoping not to be disturbed on her travels, being careful not to lower their "health bars". She was glad these things were rather light, she wasn't that strong by any means and could barely deal with carrying the two on her person. This strenuous task of hers was repeated until the small stash she had discovered had been depleted, taking about 6 minutes per journey as she traveled as fast as she could to the starting point and back each time until she'd collecting the moderate number of 5 mannequins

Outside the auditorium - time - 5:45 pm

Last edited by a moderator:

• ⠠⠕⠉⠞⠁⠧⠊⠁⠀⠠⠓⠁⠝⠙⠁
    8:00
    Octavia’s Home

*Beep* *Beep*

Octavia turned off the ringing alarm clock with a swift strike of her arm. She took a deep breath and sat up. Still a bit sleepy, she reached behind her head and took off a hairband that was tying all the tentacles together during the night. After a slight head shake, which caused all of her ‘hair’ to move around and settle into the most comfortable position, she got up to start her morning routine. First off, Octavia left her room and entered the hallway. She could hear slight beeping on the small drawer; that’s where the voice recorder has always been. Oh, did he leave a message? She moved one of her tentacles and pushed the play button. The beeping disappeared, but a slight noise could be heard instead.

“Hi Sweetheart! I had to leave for work early today, I’m really sorry. I don’t think that I’ll be able to come back too soon, so you’ll have to take care of yourself. Her father’s squeaky voice filled the room, making her smile ever so slightly. “The food is in the fridge, so all you have to do is microwave it…” There was a long pause, like he was thinking about what to say. “…Ummm… See you in the evenin… I mean… Bye!” Octavia chuckled at the panic that arose after the ‘see’ part. No matter how many times she said that she doesn’t mind, he would always insist on not using any sight-related words in his sentences, but ultimately failing. It was amusing to say the least.

Silence filled the corridor again, so the girl continued with her everyday things; she made herself some food, did some light tentacle and body exercises, took a shower and did an hour-long hair soaking session. After grabbing one of the books from the bookshelf she scanned with a light touch of hand and taking her retractable white cane with the other, she left for the park nearby.

12:50
    A local Park

What accompanied Octavia in her journey was a slight tapping sound and birds; chirping and flying around. Suddenly, the sound of the tap changed to more of a dull undertone. It was the tone of a park pavement. Octavia could hear the sound of water flowing in the fountain in front. It wasn’t too loud, but not too quiet either. The everlasting tapping stopped with a louder metalic sound. That sound couldn't be mistaken for any other. “I’m sorry. Is the bench taken?” She asked and waited for a response.

Space_Kaiser Space_Kaiser

12:53

Flashback - Exam site
    17:46

Rummaging through the pile, she finally found the 4th mannequin. Octavia tried her best getting it out of the rubble, but she just couldn’t muster the necessary strength. Her tentacles were just too tired and dehydrated. I’ll have to find one that isn’t so deeply covered. Just after the thought, the girl could hear footsteps on her right. A man’s footsteps for sure. From the sound of it, he stuck his hand into the rubble and pulled something out and laid it down. He repeated the action again and left. Being a little confused, she moved her ‘hair’ to feel out the object he left behind. It’s probably a rock. She thought, was immediately proven wrong, as the texture and shape of it could only mean one thing: A mannequin. Did he just..? Octavia furrowed her brows and turned around in the direction of the man’s footsteps.. “I’m Sorry!” She said loudly. “I do believe that you left your mannequin here. Somebody might take it.” She walked closer and opened her blank eyes. “And if that’s for me; Sorry, but I’m not taking it!” The girl stressed out the last part.

National National

17:47

Last edited:
Three Days Before the Entrance Exam
9:00
Alex looked out of the plane window, seeing the tiny world below him. Of course it wasn't actually tint, but he couldn't stop himself from imagining the world as if he was staring at it like an ant hill. Colonies of people doing their business to keep the city moving, large buildings and neighborhoods honing most of these people. It all seemed so surreal to him. He never went to another country before, but he thankfully knew at least enough Japanese to keep him fluent. Sighing, he watched as the plane started to slowly come down, the voice of the pilot announcing everyone that they have successfully entered Tokyo, Japan.

Flashback -Exam Site
17:46

Alex nudged the mannequin more onto his back as he continued walking. Suddenly, he heard the girl suddenly speak up. He stopped before turning around, and what he saw slightly surprised him. Her eyes were a milky blank white, signifying that she was blind. He examined her hair a little more, seeing that it must be a part of her quirk. While he didn't know what she could do, he could at least piece together that her hair was definitely the main component for it.
"I'm sorry, I do believe that you left your mannequin here. Somebody might take it. And if that's for me; sorry, but I'm not taking it!"
He signed quietly under his breath, hearing the emotion that she gave on the last words. He looks at her in the eyes, even though fully knowing that she couldn't see.
"I didn't do it as a sign of pity. We are seeing if we can do the work of heroes. This a search and rescue mission, meaning if someone is trapped, you should help if you can. If the mannequin was a person, would you leave them there?"
With that, he turned back around and continued to the entrance. He had enough time without using his quirk, so he didn't have to push it. However, he did slow his pace a little bit to make sure that the girl took the mannequin. It was here, and he wasn't going to allow a random to scoop it up if she didn't take it. However, he had a hunch that she understood.
17:49

FEKLukq.png

Rei Eguchi

Unknown Location - 1: 48 PM - Three Days Before PSAKliffton greeted her with a hug which she met with her own, there usual greeting. She motioned a chuckle as the two stood side by side, the short girl easily giving the slightly taller kid by a few inches a noogie. He hadn't been expecting to see her until school started, but an overly bored Rei would find a way to entertain herself, even if she had to take a dreaded subway to do it. Going to her phone, she could hear the high strung "rival-chan" introduce herself in a rather asshole fashion. So she was one of those people. Rei listened as she threw her dreams and aspirations of being the number one hero in her face accompanied by some welcomed vulgarity. For someone who doesn't want to waste their time talking to a loser she sure as hell is talking a lot . . . to a loser. she thought to herself as the girl, Lian, went about degrading her and Kliffton. Rei had honestly had lost interest in her sass filled speech after the first rhetorical cliche question of "Who am I". It wasn't until she heard the girl tell her she'd fuck her over that Rei reacted.

"Fuck me over!" she let an inaudible gasp as her face turned beat read, her fingers tapping nervously onto her phone as she continued."Lian-chan, I didn't know you felt that way about little ol' me. Oh, this is moving all so fast. We've just met and you're already aiming for my virginity. I can't give it to you now, but maybe if you take me to a nice candle lit dinner and maybe we can skip 2nd and go all the way..." her phone went silent as Rei began to change the setting. "third. Lian-Kyunnn." a deep russian man said through her phone, his japanese somewhat odd yet undeniably arousing, in her opinion anyway. Biting her lip, she went on to laugh, the muscles on her neck clenching but still no sound was emitted. Wiping a tear from underneath bang, she turned to the other dude. Heki-kun she believed was his name. A more mature fellow compared to the bitch behind her. He bowed as he introduced himself, Rei mimicking his movement, in the midst of typing her greeting before being dragged off by Kliffton to what she thinks was his house. Just before leaving Lian though, she couldn't help but shoot her a hand gesture, a her hands making what appeared to be a phone next to her ear. An obvious signal to call her later for that date of theirs.

As they ran, Chisai said something that caught her off guard. He asked her who she was, something she thought Kliffton had already made clear. However, what came after was truly surprising. Rei jumped as he brought up the examination, her healing bruises aching at the mere mention of it. Shit! Why did he have to bring that up. As they approached Kliffton's house, she began clacking away at her phone to respond to Chisai question.

"
Ye, I was there. Although I was so far behind I didn't think anyone would take notice of me being there." she chuckled nervously, wandering how he'd saw her when she did her darn best to keep a low profile. Changing the subject she tasked a question."Enough about the exam! It's over and done with! We took it and passed is all that matters. What's more important is this food we're about to eat right Kliffton!" she called to attention her best friend, knowing that he would easily be able to get rid of the topic at hand.

Examination Site - 5:00 PM - Two Weeks and Four Days Before OrientationRei gritted her teeth as she saw the mannequins all sprawled around the arena of rubble. Students dashed forward immediately at the sound of the bell, the cyan headed girl still at the starting line. Her quirk was not meant for rescue missions. Having been forced to leave most of her things, all she had been allowed to bring was her phone and a cable that connected it to her port. This exam was meant for her to fail. Shaking her head, she went to her rock and roll playlist and hit play the volume of all her speakers set to 0. She could still use her quirk with her phone, but the lack of control over what was played made it difficult to adjust. Her guitar had always been her main weapon, now it was gone. Shaking her head, she ran towards the rubble cautiously avoiding prying eyes that might be following her. This was all or nothing. Rei couldn't allow herself to fail this exam, she had too much riding on it. As she made her way to an enormous pile of rubble, she couldn't help but raise the bird at a camera she saw recording them. If she was going to fail this she'd at least let the administration know that she didn't give a damn.

End Location: Kliffton's House
End Time: 1:49 PM
Company: Kliffton, Lian, Chisai.
Tags: yuckeroni yuckeroni , Webs Elk Webs Elk , and Otakuyaki Otakuyaki .

Unknown Location - 1: 48 PM - Three Days Before PSAKliffton greeted her with a hug which she met with her own, there usual greeting. She motioned a chuckle as the two stood side by side, the short girl easily giving the slightly taller kid by a few inches a noogie. He hadn't been expecting to see her until school started, but an overly bored Rei would find a way to entertain herself, even if she had to take a dreaded subway to do it. Going to her phone, she could hear the high strung "rival-chan" introduce herself in a rather asshole fashion. So she was one of those people. Rei listened as she threw her dreams and aspirations of being the number one hero in her face accompanied by some welcomed vulgarity. For someone who doesn't want to waste their time talking to a loser she sure is hell is talking a lot . . . to a loser. she thought to herself as the girl, Lian, went about degrading her and Kliffton. Rei had honestly had lost interest in her sass filled speech after the first rhetorical cliche question of "Who am I". It wasn't until she heard the girl tell her she'd fuck her over that Rei reacted.

"Fuck me over!" she let an inaudible gasp as her face turned beat read, her fingers tapping nervously onto her phone as she continued."Lian-chan, I didn't know you felt that way about little ol' me. Oh, this is moving all so fast. We've just met and you're already aiming for my virginity. I can't give it to you now, but maybe if you take me to a nice candle lit dinner and maybe we can skip 2nd and go all the way..." her phone went silent as Rei began to change the setting. "third. Lian-Kyunnn." a deep russian man said through her phone, his japanese somewhat odd yet undeniably arousing, in her opinion anyway. Biting her lip, she went on to laugh, the muscles on her neck clenching but still no sound was emitted. Wiping a tear from underneath bang, she turned to the other dude. Heki-kun she believed was his name. A more mature fellow compared to the bitch behind her. He bowed as he introduced himself, Rei mimicking his movement, in the midst of typing her greeting before being dragged off by Kliffton to what she thinks was his house. Just before leaving Lian though, she couldn't help but shoot her a hand gesture, a her hands making what appeared to be a phone next to her ear. An obvious signal to call her later for that date of theirs.

As they ran, Chisai said something that caught her off guard. He asked her who she was, something she thought Kliffton had already made clear. However, what came after was truly surprising. Rei jumped as he brought up the examination, her healing bruises aching at the mere mention of it. Shit! Why did he have to bring that up. As they approached Kliffton's house, she began clacking away at her phone to respond to Chisai question.

"
Ye, I was there. Although I was so far behind I didn't think anyone would take notice of me being there." she chuckled nervously, wandering how he'd saw her when she did her darn best to keep a low profile. Changing the subject she tasked a question."Enough about the exam! It's over and done with! We took it and passed is all that matters. What's more important is this food we're about to eat right Kliffton!" she called to attention her best friend, knowing that he would easily be able to get rid of the topic at hand.

Examination Site - 5:00 PM - Two Weeks and Four Days Before OrientationRei gritted her teeth as she saw the mannequins all sprawled around the arena of rubble. Students dashed forward immediately at the sound of the bell, the cyan headed girl still at the starting line. Her quirk was not meant for rescue missions. Having been forced to leave most of her things, all she had been allowed to bring was her phone and a cable that connected it to her port. This exam was meant for her to fail. Shaking her head, she went to her rock and roll playlist and hit play the volume of all her speakers set to 0. She could still use her quirk with her phone, but the lack of control over what was played made it difficult to adjust. Her guitar had always been her main weapon, now it was gone. Shaking her head, she ran towards the rubble cautiously avoiding prying eyes that might be following her. This was all or nothing. Rei couldn't allow herself to fail this exam, she had too much riding on it. As she made her way to an enormous pile of rubble, she couldn't help but raise the bird at a camera she saw recording them. If she was going to fail this she'd at least let the administration know that she didn't give a damn.

Last edited:
Flashback
Three Days Ago
12:50 PM

Tou had been training his quirk these past two weeks in preparation for the entrance ceremony and the start of his first high school year. The training really didn't yield any results, if anything he may have extended the usage of his fourth tails by a few seconds but that is so minuscule it doesn't count as results. The biggest surprise to him was that he made it in at all, even though compared to some others he didn't put himself on the line or try to help. He was a coward and only fought for himself, and not for others. Despite how he felt about that his family and some students he didn't even know congratulated him, the latter of which made him nervous and his face flushed and didn't say a word. For his family he appreciated the words, but felt that overall all he didn't was collect a lot of mannequins and asides from that he didn't do much. Despite all of this, he felt that the results of the exam have himself a tiny bit of more confidence in his abilities, but he still felt as though he was at the bottom.

Knowing that these thoughts are starting to get to him he went to the most calming place he can think of, which was a park near his home. He walked past the small gates and saw the fountain in front and smiled a bit at it as he saw some song birds bathing in it. Nearby was a park bench and he sat down, leaned his head back and closed his eyes. For about a minute or two he was enjoying the peaceful sounds of the park until he heard tapping and a voice speak in front of him. He jolted up his head and looked up to see a girl with Cephalopod-like appendages on her head and a cane. He starred for a second before shaking his head, immediately think how rude and weird he was looking right now, before motioning his arm next to him slightly and nervously scooted over to the other side of the bench. "No, it's all yours miss." He said politely and nervously, moving his arms in front of him to give her more room on the bench.
Trombone Trombone

• ⠠⠕⠉⠞⠁⠧⠊⠁⠀⠠⠓⠁⠝⠙⠁
    Flashback - Exam site
    17:49

Octavia listened to the boy’s remarks very attentively, her frowned expression changed to a slight smile upon hearing the final sentence. His accent was very peculiar, like he wasn’t raised in Japan. It reminded her of her mother a bit. Hmmmm.... Is he French? No, it’s different. Maybe Canadian? Maybe. Either that or American. While the never-ending barrage of explosion noises, screams and other unidentifiable sounds continued, she opened her mouth.

“Of course I would take it.” Her voice was filled with calmness. “But that is not the case. This exam was designed so that we could test our individual abilities. It’s not about how many mannequins will all of us save; it’s about how many mannequins will YOU save. Although I appreciate your gesture and reasoning, I simply cannot attend to a hero academy knowing, that my score was changed because of something other than my skill.” For the entire duration of her speech, she held her arms close to her chest and her eyes were ‘looking’ in the direction she heard the voice from. Maybe slightly above, just to match the eye level of the boy. Her tentacle wrapped around the mannequin that was laying down, lifted it slightly, and placed it between her and the participant. “So would you kindly take your point, Sir?” She said assertively, with her eyes closed and turned around to search for another one.

17:52
    National National

A local Park
    12:53

Octavia smiled hearing the response. “Thank you very much, but please not ‘miss’.” She felt the railing with her tentacle before gently sitting down and placing one leg on the other. “Just because I have a cane doesn’t mean I’m that old.” She chuckled, and as to emphasize her point, the girl folded the long, white cane and placed her on her left. After that, she took out her book and placed a hand on one of the pages. With a slight arm motion, she began reading with her head facing the fountain and eyes closed shut. “You sound like a teenager, but you also sound nervous. Maybe you’d prefer if I sat somewhere else?” Octavia asked politely, in a slightly worried tone, and turned her head ever so slightly in the direction of her neighbor.

12:55
    Space_Kaiser Space_Kaiser

Flashback
Three Days Ago
12:55 PM

As the girl sat down Tou was able to put the pieces together. The cane feeling around, tapping the ground and bench, the braille book, and the look of her eyes . It was likely that this girl was blind, which comforted him a little as she couldn't see how embarrassed he looked. When she called him out on it though, as well as her request and her question, made him more nervous. "I-I'm sorry mi-, I mean ma'am, I mean...... person?" He said with his back tracking his words trying to find the right thing to call her. "U-um I don't mind if you s-sat here though." He said rubbing the back of his head, just barely getting out his words. He was bombing the situation, and he knew it. Tou began to think that he was giving this girl trouble and being hassle.

12:57 PM
Trombone Trombone

Last edited:
Avery Baburu
Another Lovely Day
Time: 6:15 AM
The room was dark, not a sound to be heard. The walls were the same white color as they had always been, posters littered them showing many different heroes, each in striking poses to show off their courageous spirit. On the floor lay books, letters, pencils, as if a war of supplies had been fought in the night.

Suddenly, the thing on the mattress rose from their slumber with a soft yawn. They got up, walking ever so slowly to not trip over the utensils, they went out the door and to the bathroom. The figure turned on the lights to the light blue bathroom, revealong the blonde hair draped over their eyes, a very neutral expression on their face. That's when they spoke, a odd accent coming with it.
"Step 1, greet every day with a smile." Avery lifted up his hair to reveal the baby blue eyes, his expression changed from true neutral to pure joy. He posed in the mirror, puffing out his chest to simulate that of a hero. "Have no fear! I am here!" Avery couldn't help but giggle at himself before looking back to the mirror. "Now there's Avery! Ready to say 'Good morning world!'" The new man brushed his teeth, wet his hair, and took a nice shower while preparing for the day ahead.
6:45 AM
Avery walked out of the bathroom, the warm steam following behind him. He felt absolutely refreshed while heading to the living room to see if his parents had already left. He turned the corner to see his suspicions were correct when he found a note on a brown kitchen table stuck to a little white bear vase.

Had to go to work early, will be back in the evening. Make sure your room is clean, that's it. Love you Bubble Bear.
-Mom and Dad

Avery smiled at the sticky note, he placed it down before bolting towards his room.

For most of the day, Avery was spending his day inside. He did many task like clean his room, make himself instant noodles, and wrote a little bit. These task took him to 11:40 when he decided to head out for some fresh air and so much needed sunlight. Avery suited up in shorts, a baby blue shirt, his beanie, and light blue sneakers. He made his way out, excited to see where the day would take him.

Time: 11:45 AM
Avery was walking when he noticed a group start to crowd around some kind of scene. He pushed through to see the heroes and villains fighting. His eyes lit up like stars, being able to see the action so close gave Avery goosebumps as he watched from the sidelines. However just as everything started, it ended very quickly with the arrival of another hero. The boy stood joyful while slipping away from the crowd, in awe of the what had just happened.

Avery went down the street thinking of the heroes and himself. The memory of the letter from the PSA made him feel slightly energized as his simple walk turned into a light jog. The thought of standing before a crowd, waving as they look at him for hope, as a symbol of something great was almost too much to handle. However, his day dreaming was stopped once he came into view of a girl right in front of him. At this point, he was sprinting and him trying to stop would probably end with them both on the floor. He tried to dig his feet into the ground, but this only lead to Avery falling forward as the warm concrete came into his vision, everything going too fast for his mind to process. What a way to start another lovely day.

11:53 AM
Noble Scion Noble Scion

Kliffton Beid Jr.

• 3 Days before PSA
    1:48

Before he could answer Chisai's question, Kliff heard Rei answer him first.

• "Enough about the exam! It's over and done with! We took it and passed is all that matters. What's more important is this food we're about to eat right Kliffton!"

Before he could say anything, his stomach growled.

Kliff laughed, "Well ... I guess my stomach agrees with you Rei!"

Fortunately, about a minute later, they were at Kliff's house. Kliff ran up to the front door and pput his hand in his pocket to get his key. However, it was at that moment that he realized it was still on his dresser. Laughing and blushing, Kliff turned towards Rei and Chisai and smiled, "I'll be right back ..."

With that, Kliff used his quirk to "fly" himself towards his room window. Fortunately, he always left it open for situations like this. Kliff went thorugh the window and noticed the state his room was in : sheet music, novels, instruments, and scores of other things were scattered around, "Guess I should straighten up a little!"

Using his quirk, Kliff began the process of placing items in his closet, on his dresser, on his desk, in his desk, in a mini refridgerator, and in more questionable places. With that, Kliff ran down the stairs to the front door and opened it for his friends, "Sorry, it took so long. Had to clean up a little."

However, Rei and Chisai probably both knew that Kliff meant throw items in seemingly random places.

3 Days before PSA
    1:53 PM

Stats Starting Psenergy - 10973.8401654

Dereal Occurences
    1. Clean as a Whistle

Mentions
    Chisai - Otakuyaki Otakuyaki
    Rei - Bum Bear Bum Bear

Appearance
    6e7961297acedd01379a9ff6235a6eca--cool-anime-guys-cute-anime-boy.jpg

-Kuma Berususeruku-
1:37 PM
As the towering giant of a teenager looked at his "sister" beginning to leave the pack as she usually does, a frown appeared on his face as he knew that she would be having some problems during school because of the attitude and her view on others. He wasn't as stupid as she believed, he looked at smaller back of crazy or cocky but that wasn't for many who don't really know her to make guess because of attitude. Little lady that was Lián wanted to be best and she was gonna try her very best, Kuma looked once more at her retreating form as more people began to flow and speak with each other and he knew that he wasn't gonna be need or wanted.

Kuma's smiled as he rolled his shoulders which lead to loud, thunder sounding cracks to fill the air. He then turned around and began to walk away, he thought to himself '
So, these are the people who i'll be my comrades and friends for the next stage of life....Got to make sure these idiots don't get themselves killed.' His smile disappeared as he thought of the competition which is forming slow but surely, it meant that this was gonna be tough but a whole bunch of "fun" if you had Kuma sense of enjoyment from fighting......he really need to gnaw of something.....preferable a a construction iron screw....he couldn't just bit through that.....yet but remember that he had some in his pocket which he had, grabbing the one of the large screw and he popped into his mouth which he had treated like a mixture been a toothpick or a bone similar to how a dog treats one. Wandering off with a smile as ideas of the future rained inside of his head which kept his smile on his face for a while.

End Time: 1:40 PM

yuckeroni yuckeroni Idea Idea Sxorchem Sxorchem

2 Weeks Ago
5:15
Kuma was still his stance as he noticed that he didn't knock out Slippery...until he banged his head which resulted him getting knocked out. A large sweat-dropped happened as the hero was knock in a rather funny way, Kuma had to quiet some laughter as he looked at the unconscious hero before he walked over and looked at the older male. He activated his quirk which he used some of his muscle fibers to pick up and secure the older male. Kuma hoped the "villain" was actually out so to be sure, he checked his breathe and pulse but Kuma felt that something was off but the thing was that he had sent alot of time fighting the older male, Kuma was tempted to just slam his fists right into the jaw and the side of his face.

The boy then decide.....screw it, he tossed the man into the air before he enlarge his right arm, the already large arm doubled in size where he augmented his muscles as well. Kuma cocked his fist back in which he then slammed his fist right into the Slippery's gut which would send him flying into a building and hopefully bring right down on that annoying piece of living soup. The dread-headed teenager then noticed some more explosion, he could bring his score up but......it seemed like people need some help.....Sighing to himself, Kuma traveled right in the direction where he could possibly help out some of his fellow applicants.

Kuma's legs feel stronger as he augmented his body while decreasing any muscle mass enlargement so he could move as fast as possibly in the direction of the conflict which was going on, a large smile appeared directly onto his face, It seems like it's time to get be a "hero" and help out his comrades.

End Times: 5:15

Idea Idea (If possibly, just throw me into any fight or group that might need help with a volunteer.)​

~3 days before PSA~
8:25 A.M

It was an early morning and the sound of the annoying alarm clock could be heard across Kuba's bedroom. His eyelids slowly rose and his view focusing on the source of the sound. He gives out a loud yawn as he attempts to stretch his entire body all at once. He sits up on the side of the bed and stares out into space, ignoring the clock for a brief moment. His eye's opened wide with horror, "SHIT I WOKE UP TWO HOURS LATE?!?!?!?!" He quickly scrambles off his bed and immediately turns off the alarm but accidently presses snooze and repeatedly does so while trying to get into his workout clothes. Eventually he turns the alarm off and runs out the room into the hallway, and downstairs towards the kitchen. There his mother was seen making some veggie smoothies, she immediately notices her son and chuckles at the sight of his horrified face,"My oh my look who decided to wake up." Kuba was a bit confused at her moms response, it sounded like she was expecting for him to wake around this time. "Did you tamper with my clock mom! Dads going to kill me for not waking up for our workout schedule......I bet he's in the garage right now set up his devil training at this very moment." He shivers at the thought of his demise, but he notices on the kitchen table that there was a white piece of paper with his name on it. He picks it up to find his name in large bold caps, he turns the paper to the back and finds it to be a letter reading this:

"Hey son just wanted to tell yah that something came up and I had to get going. I told your mother to set your alarm two hours later to give yah some rest, you deserve it bud. You've been training very hard for the past couple years now and I have to say I'm quite happy to see that you've improved. Yet you still got a lot to learn, but anyways I'll be gone for about a month, maybe less so send me an email on how your exam went. Make sure to at least do some of that mixed martial arts and cardio with your mom for at least 5 hours until the day before your exam. Your gonna need all the rest you can get. GOOD LUCK AND REMEMBER TO MAKE SOME FRIENDS!
-Love Dad

P.S.
I know you took that last piece of pumpkin pie, when I get back you shall receive 2 hours of devil training!

After reading the letter he gave out a small smirk and he looked at his mom who approached him with two veggie smoothies. She handed him one which he gladly took and downed half of it within a minute. "So mom when are you heading to the gym?"
8:48 P.M

~Exam day~

As if it were a easter hunt, Kuba found himself in a predicament as those who stayed to take the real exam were desperately trying to save a mannequin. He however managed to find at least one mannequin to save within a truck that had seemed to have crashed into a building. He took the mannequin and escorted it to the safe zone and ran back out. So far he had been lending his hand and saving other participants lef and right, it got to the point that he suddenly only had 2 minutes remaining in which his eye's felt like they were popping out with horror. But then as if god decided to throw him a bone, he spotted another mannequin in front of him laying down in the middle of the road, its right leg tho was trapped by car debris. He quickly runs towards it and just as he was about to reach the mannequin, a small group of "villains" popped out of nowhere. The villains began to say their lines, but Kuba was such in a hurry that he transformed into his slime suit and began to attack the villains with slime tentacles, sending them flying a few feet away. "I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS!" He continues to head towards the mannequin but was stopped shortly after one of the villains recovered and attacked Kuba, causing him to dodge and steer his focus away from his objective. Kuba seeing that he didn't have time decided to quickly capture the villains by quickly throwing small bits of slime at his opponents eventually slowing them down and tying them up quickly. Relieved that he managed to do so, he turns around just as the loud blaring sound of the end came. He froze and had a face of oblivion.

6:00 P.M

Last edited:
Flashback
Two Weeks and Three Days Ago
5:52 PM

Tou arrived at the entrance and placed the mannequin down with care, although he nearly fumbled the doll out of his hands as he did due to nerves. When he placed it down he moved from the starting area and began to look for mannequins, passing by people who were still looking, returning with mannequins, or fighting. When he arrived at his previous spot he noticed all of the mannequins were gone. He began to look everywhere and saw a person run out from behind a building carrying a mannequin. After the person left he went around the corner and saw another mannequin. He ran over and picked it up with two of his shadow tails and after carefully holding it he began to run back across the battlefield. About halfway through he heard an announcement, the exam had five minutes left.
His eyes widened and he stopped in his tracks. He stood there for a good ten seconds before realizing that he needed to press forward.

As he was running by he noticed a hand sticking out of some rubble in the corner of his eye. Even if it was a waste of time, even if it costed him time, he still had to check to see if it was a mannequin. Not because he could gain more points from it, but because even in the rush of the moment he still treated the inanimate objects as real people. He moved his tails back and moved the rubble around and found the arm of a mannequin. He carefully moved the rubble around and was able to pull the mannequin out of the debrisHe picked the mannequin and noticed a small amount of damage on it but shook his head and held in carefully.

Tou moved slower than last time since he didn't have an extra tail around, his damage counter was low, and the time he had left in the exam couldn't have been more than two minutes at most. He moved as fast as he could though, and just as the one minute warning was announced he saw the starting area. Some people from prior to the exam start were beginning to gather and some were finishing up. As he was arriving and nearing the zone he heard a tick, and a couple of feet later an explosion erupted from behind him sending him and the mannequins flying into the safe zone. Tou panicked and quickly wrapped one tail around a mannequins waist while using two to try and recover from the blast. He landed with a thud, audible and visible enough for others around to see.
He sat up and winced as he did, before immediately stopping and started to look for the mannequins he brought.

The one held in it's waist by one of his tail's was still there and a few feet away from him was the other mannequin. He looked at the mannequin in his tail and noticed that it had taken some damage at around sixty health. When he crawled over to the other mannequin he noticed it was in the deep red, at around ten or so percent. He clenched his fist, thinking in his mind that he could have practically killed someone if this was real. As he was loathing himself he realized his own health, remembering that his health was much better than the mannequin right in front of him. He looked at his damage counter and his eyes widened, taking a gasp as he saw his health. If he had any it would be at one or two, that's if he HAD any health. It may have been due to hunger, thirst, or exhaustion but his mind made out a faint red bar for him to hold onto a sliver hope. Just then, the exam ended and all participants stopped.

Entry to the PSA
ATTENTION ALL WHO READ THIS! AS OF THIS MOMENT, WE ARE TIMESKIPPING TO THE ENTRY IN THE PSA!

• Present Day, April, 08h:09

At last it began. It had not yet been 10 minutes since the gates of the PSA opened, but students were already flooding into it, carrying their heavy suitcases and bags, and lining up near the security to have them inspected. The red tape and the tents were the student's baggage was inspected one student at a time was an unnusual sight there in the PSA, yet it had been set up for today, the entrance cerimony day, and the day the students would first enter their new home. Some were disappointed. Although they had come here for the entrance exam, on closer inspection the shine and feel of the PSA was pretty standard, unlike the luxurious bizarness of the academy that gave it fame. While it was clear that there were sensors and defense mechanisms set up across the school, probably crafted by however passed as the support personel around there, the walls seemed like simpe concrete, the shape was a normal one, and even the gardens and the statue of All Might were nothing too different, in fact one would have a hard time telling at a glance that this was more than an ordinary school, this was a hero academia.

Rumor was that the academy wasn't even built normaly. The money spent was all on the construction materials, and the teachers had built it from the ground up all by themselves.

"We're gonna get taught by a bunch of construction workers?" Some complained.

"A ragtag team of failed heroes I hear." Others proposed.

"Well, we did take the entrance exam because the UA approved this." More remarked, finnally accepting to go with the flow.

The baggage was taken to be brought to their rooms by the staff, while the students themselves were instructed to go to the auditorium where they had received the instructions for the exam when they last were here. This time, the lights were already on, and the teachers were simply in line behind the principal who also stood there, arms behind his back, awainting the students. The teachers were all in their hero costumes, leading some students to begin fanboying over knowing them or complain over this or that hero's bad reputation. When no more students were left to enter, the doors were closed and once more the principal climb the podium to speak into the mic.

"Welcome, students of the Peace Sign Academia! As of today, you will become pupils to learn the ways of heroism in collaboration with the law. We want to congratulate all of you for passing the entrance exam with set up for you, and you've taken the right to study under our fine heroes with your own hands, paws or whatever else you may have in their place. Yet make no mistake. Your journey has not even begun. No, that journey begins only today. Remember the feelings you held in your hearts as you competed for those mannequins or stood up to the guest heroes in combat. Remember the hunger, the thirst, the tiredness and how in spite of all of it, you made it here, for true heroes have to face all of that and more for their duty. Once again, congratulations on passing the exam. Your bravery, intelligence, potential and determination have reached us in the PSA."

As the principal ceased talking, the students were allowed to applaud for a moment, before the principal raised his hand again.

"Now, we've done enough talking. It's time for your first class." The students looked at one another, confused. Wasn't this supposed to be the day for introduction? Were they gonna have a class now, before they even knew where to go? The principal approached the mic again and spoke once more. "Please follow the teachers to the combat room."

08h41

Idea Idea Twenty-Fifth Baam Twenty-Fifth Baam @Kuroko Trombone Trombone Sxorchem Sxorchem Roxasarass Roxasarass B BlueClover Strawberraki Strawberraki Noble Scion Noble Scion The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit Lucem Lucem InternalAssumpter InternalAssumpter Yahiro Entsuki Yahiro Entsuki yuckeroni yuckeroni Rage Rage St. Elsewhere St. Elsewhere Tanya Degurechaff Tanya Degurechaff Webs Elk Webs Elk Archtoddler Archtoddler WoodenZebra WoodenZebra The Mechanist The Mechanist Xel Xel Space_Kaiser Space_Kaiser Otakuyaki Otakuyaki Dolches Dolches general ostruppen general ostruppen Leovonis Leovonis National National Bum Bear Bum Bear simj26 simj26

Hachiman Kageyama
Time & Location | 8:11AM

Finally.

The day had finally come, and what a joyous occasion it is. This was the day that Hachiman Kageyama would leave his family for the first time in his life, and live at another place. The boy had already packed his luggage the night prior to this very day, so there wasn't much a need for him to do much other than get himself ready. A smile stretched on his face, blue eyes through glass lenses gleaming with clear excitement. If his father was here this day, Hachiman was very sure that he'd be proud of him passing and getting to learn at one of the hero academies that scattered the world.

His family had been there to see him off, dragging along his luggage with him as the boy and his family said their goodbyes. "Make sure that you behave yourself alright, Hachi?" "Alright, mom," the boy said in a cheerful tone. "Nii-san, when are you going to come back?" "I'm gonna be back in 3 years so don't you worry about not seeing me, alright? The four of you should take care of yourselves and mom while I'm gone, 'kay? Big Bro has gotta go." "Alright, nii-san." Dragging his luggage along, he began to leave, waving back at his family. "And please, don't get into anymore of those fights while you're there! You're only gonna make your mother worry about you more," she shouted at him. Stopping in his tracks, he then turned back.

A large grin stretched itself across his face, and he nodded. "I promise."

Eventually he reached his destination. It was really the first day of his life in the boarding school of Peace Sign Academia, the very beginning of the very first step to achieve his goal of becoming a hero. Much like most of the other heroes-in-training, he'd brought in a bag of heavy luggage filled with all the things that he'd felt the need to bring. Lining up to the security like everyone else, he decided to take glances at the surroundings of this new home that they would all be living in. Hachiman was certainly excited to be part of the first batch of students this academy would get, but judging straight from the appearance of the place, it looked like every other school. Not a hero school.

But that doesn't matter, the boy got in the entrance exam that they'd made and passed. He wanted to be here, to become an official hero. Frankly, that small little detail about the school's appearance wouldn't effect much of his excitement. This was a hero academy that he'd be attending, and he'd be living here for a few years so such a thing should be irrelevant. Besides, if those rumors about this school not being built normally and instead by the teachers themselves from the ground up were true, that would make this place more special in his opinion. Even if it looked plain, it would've hard to build this. It was inspiring in a sort of way.

Needless to say though, he was excited to be here. Passing the practical portion of this entrance exam was a hard feat, but he managed through the help of two people. Anyways, it was onward to the auditorium that he had once stepped in before. Hachiman went in among the multitude of other students that went in, and saw that some began to be fangirl-ing over the heroes, who were their teachers too, that were standing up on the stage. All on their hero costumes, and he managed to recognize some of them. After all the students had went inside, the doors locked.

Hachiman closely listened to all the things that they had to say for this opening ceremony, applauding at the end alongside the other students. They congratulated them for passing the entrance exam, which made him reminisce of the time they did the practical time. With the help of Akacha Yugoyiashi and Sanpei, he got into the academy. Speaking of those two, the two should be here somewhere now that he thought about it. Meeting with those two among the other students who had no problems with the test was probably the reason he even passed it. All in all, the three of them had helped each other and passed. Hopefully.

Though the opening ceremony had been cut short. Rather than a day for introduction as other schools would usually do, right after the speech had been their first class. Which brought him some confusion, because he was pretty sure nobody knew where to go for their first class as of yet. Much less where anything in the school was. Though when the mention of following the teachers to the combat room came soon after it, he got back that little bit of excitement he lost. If what he assumed this was going to be correct, then this'll be exciting.

A smirk stretched itself on his face while he followed the teachers to this combat room.

Location & Time | Auditorium, 8:43AM

• MAE, YORI
    oQzlRE1.jpg
    8:00 A.M.

PRESENT DAY, APRIL

PEACE SIGN ACADEMY​

Palatine’s mind wanders to the first mention of having to wear their hero costumes in front of all the students when they would be introduced, as she reaches into her bag to pull out a container of sunscreen. She was just finishing up on her makeup in one of the bathrooms, putting final touches on such as mascara and lipstick, staring at herself in the mirror as she fawns over her attire, albeit perhaps a little too revealing, especially for when she’ll have to stand in front of all of them as one of the teachers amongst PSA. Sure, the costume was practical for her quirk, and she had thought so too all those years back when she began the hero duty, yet it was times such as these where she had wished she added a bit more clothing, but whenever she got the chance or time to change it, she’d hold onto the significance of it and forget everything she said about it. Sighing amidst her thoughts, she opens the bottle and raises it to her mouth, squirting whatever contents into it. Quietly, she thanks her Gods as she tastes the familiar sensation of whiskey. She remembers one time where she’d mistaken an actual bottle of sunscreen as her drink, imagine the horror on her face when she had accidentally poured white chemicals down her throat. Giving herself one more look over, making sure her appearance was all in order, she cleans up whatever little mess she had, and heads out the door.

It wasn’t long until she’d entered the auditorium (fortunately none of the students were just there yet) taking her spot in line, next to her trustworthy companion, Chameleon. Smiling, she nudges at his arm and squeals. “I just can’t believe it’s already time, can you? Those kids really worked hard during the exam, I just want to teach them already.” Yori’s foot taps obnoxiously, but in excitement, on the flooring as she watched the incoming students flood into the auditorium. Her grin is uncontained, the diversity in quirks, appearances, and personalities was abundant and so was her unbound energy for these children. The Guardian hero attempts to continue ranting about her fondness for the school year, the classes, the events, anything she can think of until she’s interrupted by the principal’s speech. As quickly as she speaks, she shuts her mouth and turns towards the crowd, hands behind her back as she looks onward and smiles. Eventually, he reached the end of his introduction, and the student's confusion was evident in their whispers and faces at the mention of classes on the first day. “Aw, look at them, they have no idea what’s going on right now!” She whispers to the closest coworkers, resisting the urge to pinch cheeks as she leads the students along with the other teachers to the combat room.

8:42 A.M.​

Trombone Trombone Idea Idea

Users who are viewing this thread

Back