• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Peace Sign Academia- follow up search thread (boku no hero RP) (thread)

Ah alright! I could always use my OC, I didn't know.
I see. Well, here: Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

I'm starting to think you may get a little lost given the scale of the RP and that you're really just beggining, but I'll let you judge by yourself. That link is for the firts page of our OOC, where you will find our roleplay's rules as well as links to other sections of the roleplay, including important information such as the lore section and the mechanics section. Do give them a read and if afterward you still want in, welcome! :) If you don't, no worries, I know it can be a bit overwhelming. So, of course, no hard feelings :)

Sorry for the late response,
this looks like a ton of fun!
Great to hear :)

The link to the actual roleplay is above the Kirishima gif. Just be sure to read all our rules and information (especially the lore and mechanics) to make sure you really want in, and if you do, then welcome to Peace Sign Academia!

Idea Idea thank you for the link! :)

Is that rp link only for OC characters or is it for cannon? Thank you

by the way, sorry for the late replies, I was asleep.

I wouldn't mind joining this.
great! There is a link above the Kirishima gif, click and it will take you to the main roleplay. Of course, do read all our rules and other information, in particular the lore and mechanics, just to be sure you really want in, and if you do, welcome to Peace Sign Academia!

That's cool :)

anyway, what would be the story if ever?
Well, the plot is a trade secret (why would the GM spoil the entire roleplay? :P ) But the basic premise is that a new school was just built in UA's liking and it's like all the rage. This school, the PSA, isn't as grandiose as UA (because UA is you know, the top hero school), but people have great prospects for it's first year. Your character is either one of the founding teachers at this school, who was personally invited by the principle to construct it and later take a role in it's staff or you are a student who took their sights in PSA but for one reaosn or another didn't think they were up to UA or couldn't get in, yet still wants to get into this new hero school to become a hero.

Oh thanks for educating me about the trade here, I appreciate it very much! <3

Thanks, I have an idea now how things work here, but anyways, back to the topic.

So basically, we're either the teachers and the students will later be decided on? Sounds fun!

So basically, we're either the teachers and the students will later be decided on? Sounds fun!
I'm not sure if I understood the question but to clarify what I meant was that you can choose for each character (you can have three at first and later buy more slots if you're active and have the QEP to purchase it) whether that character is a teacher (read: staff member) or a student

Oh wow, wait I'm in culture shock

The roleplaying culture here is so different. I'm like thrown from an underdeveloped country into like some Singapore thing (no offense intended, if ever it was offensive)

well, I see, might as well have experienc in the roleplaying here, I'll get used to it once I'm into it. Hoping the best.

Oh wow, wait I'm in culture shock

The roleplaying culture here is so different. I'm like thrown from an underdeveloped country into like some Singapore thing (no offense intended, if ever it was offensive)

well, I see, might as well have experienc in the roleplaying here, I'll get used to it once I'm into it. Hoping the best.
Haha don't worry, don't worry. While RPN does boast of a general higher level of roleplaying over most other RP sites, my roleplays in particular are still particularly... let's say "unique" even in RPN. It's only natural to be a bit overwhelmed at first. However the deal I make is kind of like that: I am demanding, I am particular , I make things complex and ask you to put effort and forethought and planning. But in return, I offer a genuine and awesome experience, with the help of everyone cooperating. And of course, I too try to put my money where my mouth is and put as much effort as i can in making good to my promises.

Then again, it's simply an offer. I won't hold it against you if you decide the roleplay isn't quite for you. But if you do decide to hop in, then of course, I (and surely the rest of our members) will welcome you with open arm and a fist bump of comraderie XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back