• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Peace Sign Academia- follow up search thread (boku no hero RP) (thread)

I am still very new to this whole forum roleplaying thing and so I think I should start off with a smaller group, but thank you for the invitation!

Looks interesting. What type of characters would you say are needed right now?
Right now we are looking for the exact same characters are in the beggining- students and teachers. That is unlikely to change. We have several open teacher roles and over 30 student openings, albeit the mentoring extra class is locked at the moment due to the excess amount of players that flocked to it.

Idea Idea Still taking applicants? Thanks for tagging me! If this is still open, I'd love to apply for the RP! Might have ideas for both students and teachers.
Would I have tagged you if I was not taking applicants? :P

In any case, we'd be very happy to have you! The link to the thread is above the Kirishima gif, just read our rules and other information (in particular the lore and mechanics) to make sure you really want in, and then if you still do, say hi in the OOC and welcome to Peace Sign Academia! :)

I'm super in
Alright then! The link to the actual thread is above the Kirishima gif. Just be sure to read all our rules and additional information (in particular the mechanics and lore) to make sure you really want in, and if you still do, then please come say hi in our OOC and welcome to Peace Sign Academia!

Uhhh...I might join. I'll need to do some research on Boku no Hero tho and this'll probably really push my RP limits. But I'm willing to deal with it for a good Rp.

Uhhh...I might join. I'll need to do some research on Boku no Hero tho and this'll probably really push my RP limits. But I'm willing to deal with it for a good Rp.
Welcome. And don't worry, you don't have to do no research, I have prepared a list of basic facts you need to know in the lore section. Learn those, follow the rules, and you should be good to go. Even if you make a mistake me and my co-Gms are there for ya and nobody's gonna fault you for a couple slip-ups.

So if you're interested, just be sure to follow that link above the Kirishima gif and read our rules and other information, in particular the lore and mechanics, to make sure you really want in, but if you still do, welcome to Peace Sign Academia!

The interest check is basically just where you go to express your interest in a roleplay

I'd be interested in this.
My current muses for Boku No Hero:

-Uraraka.
-Tsuyu

It's limited, I know, but i'll make sure to try other characters in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back