• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia Characters

(Here's an updated personalty sheet. Don't really expect it fix all the problems but whatever ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.)

Personality: Kind, a but lazy when it comes to cleaning his room and doing school work, will often find any excuse to not work. Has a strong sense of moral “justice”, and will often act on impulse when in a serious situation, giving little time to thinking of plans. Hate’s when people dig into his food cache. Is nearly unbearable when given little sleep. As in he’s generally a giant asshole. A bit selfish when it comes food. Terrible listener, doesn’t give very good advice when asked about… anything. Every. Really easy to make cry. Gets emotionally attached to things easily, friends more then anything. Tends to rely on those around him for everything, typically thinking that he either wouldn’t he able to do much even if he is involved.

I thought slime can be both physically sticky and slippery?
There are countless iterations of slime, as it's just a bundle of tangled, long-chain polymer molecules. But the most typical slime (which is Non-Newtonian fluid, but let's not get into that) would typically be sticky when left idle, or slightly warm, and more slippery when colder or moving. This slipperiness is something entirely different from; let's say soap.
However, this is a roleplay that's supposed to be fun and not a physics lesson, so let's say that it can do both :V
You should include the wall-climbing(Which should be pretty tiring) thingy in your CS. Along with the other things I pointed out. The range of the tentacles is something I worry about, but that's up to Idea to decide later.
Let me know when you change everything, so I can have one final look at it :V

There are countless iterations of slime, as it's just a bundle of tangled, long-chain polymer molecules. But the most typical slime (which is Non-Newtonian fluid, but let's not get into that) would typically be sticky when left idle, or slightly warm, and more slippery when colder or moving. This slipperiness is something entirely different from; let's say soap.
However, this is a roleplay that's supposed to be fun and not a physics lesson, so let's say that it can do both :V
You should include the wall-climbing(Which should be pretty tiring) thingy in your CS. Along with the other things I pointed out. The range of the tentacles is something I worry about, but that's up to Idea to decide later.
Yeah I'm really sorry! During Idea's evaluation I had to scrap the quirk and rework it and I forgot to include the climbing part. But yeah i'll inform yah when it is done.

Alright it should be done!

Quirk:
Slime suit: Kuba when not being able to defeat his opponents in his normal physical form, transforms into his humanoid slime form. This slime suit allows Kuba to stick to walls and climb, swallow outside materials to increase his attacks/defense like inserting stone into his body and placing it around his fist to do some extra damage or spit it out at his enemies. Plus he can swallow objects or things that are the size of a dog (full grown shepherd size or toddler) at a maximum weight of 250 lbs, tho he can carry this large weight it does weigh him down costing him a lot of mobility depending on what he has swallowed. Kuba may also manipulate his body for ranged attacks like tentacles to whip at enemies or grab at a range of 10 feet, or throw some of his slime at his opponents to slow them down or capture. His slime form can also grow to increase his strength and ranged attacks for the cost of mobility and speed. His slime is still prone to physical damages do to his body being converted only to 80% Slime and 20% Human (His tongue and teeth are proof).
His major weaknesses include fire which will cause his body to liquefy and hurt any internal organs within, electricity which mainly hurts the organs within, and extreme cold which causes the slime suit to become less mobile and fast.
When telling you to reduce the size, I also meant the weight xd Sorry if you misunderstood, but this also needs to be turned down to something he could actually lift. Other than that I'd say it's all right.
I'm Pseudo-approving this quirk. Idea Idea

Kind, a but lazy when it comes to cleaning his room and doing school work, will often find any excuse to not work. Has a strong sense of moral “justice”, and will often act on impulse when in a serious situation, giving little time to thinking of plans. Hate’s when people dig into his food cache. Is nearly unbearable when given little sleep. As in he’s generally a giant asshole. A bit selfish when it comes food. Terrible listener, doesn’t give very good advice when asked about… anything. Every. Really easy to make cry. Gets emotionally attached to things easily, friends more then anything. Tends to rely on those around him for everything, typically thinking that he either wouldn’t he able to do much even if he is involved.
So he's kind, but also a asshole? Gets attached to friends and needs them to do everything yet acts on impulse? I feel like these point contradict each other.

He becomes an ass when he's sleepy or tired. As for the second part, good point. Wrote this when I was tired so yeah. There's that.

Quote:
"I'll make sure that a world where people and children will be able to be safe is guaranteed."
Name:
Mirai Shishiou
Nicknames:
(whichever nickname you want to give her)
Desired Hero Name:
Golden Panthera
Chosen Extra Class:
Support
Appearance:
tumblr_nkbobvNlee1rye1gyo1_500.png
(soon to be) Hero Costume:
latest
  • Mirai decided that her costume should be simple and easy to make, and one that she can move freely in(she wears bicycle shorts underneath that skirt) and that she wouldn't be hindered that much. Her gauntlets are made out of iron and are claw-like, resembling that of a beast so that in case she had to fight close quarters she could land a hard blow or even a painful scratch. She uses the bow and arrow if she has to shoot at a far-away enemy.
Height:
5'3
Weight:
89kg
Personality:
Mirai is generally a person who thinks first before attacking. She believes that if you charge in headfirst, it is the same as forfeiting your life. She is a quiet person who doesn't react to much and is more inclined to help out if the situation deems it. That's not to say that she's not a nice person, she is. She will offer her help to those who desperately need it without asking for anything in return. Though she often seems forceful when you managed to grate her nerves or do something horrible in front of her. She doesn't interact much with other people except when they initiate the conversation or ask for help for something. She's not that trusting of men, she doesn't mind befriending one but it will take her quite a while to open up due to something that happened in her life involving men.

She is motherly or even big sisterly to any and all children due to her background of being abandoned by her father and mother and thus will do anything in her power to make sure any child will be safe, happy, and loved. She doesn't mind of what people say about her, but it eats away at her from the inside and she wonders if she should return to the Wild. She acts beastly many times due to her time raised by animals still sticking to her after all these years(specifically, she was raised in the wild for 6 years) and is often found resting on trees like a cat during her free time or when she thinks no one is looking. She sees the world as how an animal sees the world, "Kill or Be Killed", and thinks it's natural to steal to live but she can't excuse it if it brings harm to children or harsh cruelty unto animals.
  • Being around animals
  • Seeing the smiles of those she's saved(especially children)
  • Being around companions
  • The Wild
Dislikes:
  • Not being able to help someone
  • A child being bullied or harrassed
  • Companion being berated
  • Animal cruelty
  • Illegal destroying of forests
Fears:
  • Someone dying in front of her(more painful if it's a child or an animal)
  • Deemed as useless and good-for-nothing
Mannerisms:
  • Will always lend a helping hand, most especially to children, no matter how difficult the problem is.
  • Whenever she encounters an animal during her free time, she always makes sure to befriend it.
Backstory:
Mirai wasn't raised by humans but by animals in the wild, more specifically, a bear raised her. The bear had raised and protected her for 6 straight years, enough for her to be called one of those "feral children". Her Quirk pretty much developed when she was still being raised by her Mother Bear and she subconsciously used it(meaning she was talking to animals left and right and understands their language like it was normal). She was found by humans and her animal mother willingly handed her back over as she was a human and had to be raised properly as such. Mirai didn't like civilization much when she arrived at one, she always ran away from people and slept on trees, she also very much disliked the noise and the smell of the city.

The only human who was able to get close to her was her adoptive mother, "Yumifo Hachine". Her adoptive mother was kind, caring, and understanding, she slowly but carefully taught Mirai more and more about what civilization has to offer while letting her visit her old family. She became a "proper" human(still with a bit of animal side to her) and was able to go to school. She became popular as time passed by and she hated the attention they were giving her, especially the boys, as it was silly. She didn't particularly care for them as she decided to become a "Hero", a Hero who will protect animals and children. Her adoptive mother supported her dream and managed to help her apply in to Peace Sign Academia.
Relationships:
  • Unnamed Father and Mother - Mirai never knew who were her birth parents as they abandoned her when she was a baby.
  • Mother Bear - This She-Bear found, raised, and taught Mirai how to survive in the Wild alongside her own litter of pups until she had to give the young girl back to the humans. Mirai occasionally her and her adoptive bear siblings until their untimely deaths(she was 6 years old when she left them. She kept visiting for the next 4 years meaning she was 10 at the time. They died when she turned 13). She was also the one who gave her her name, "Mirai".
  • Yumifo Hachine - Mirai's adoptive mother. Mirai, at first, didn't like her because she was still new to civilization and other humans(and was still very much animal-like). Yumifo deeply cared for Mirai and took care of her like a proper mother and eventually, Mirai grew to trust and care for her as well.
Quirk:
Lion King - This Quirk allows her to gain dominion over all and any animal. She can see through the eyes of any animal within a range of 1 kilometer though she can only look through one pair of eyes and needs to cut off connection with that animal to transfer to another animal, plus the time limit also depends on how focused she is. This Quirk also allows her to understand the animal language and converse with animals.
Special Moves:
Fury of the Lion King - This allows her to momentarily become full-blown animal-like(though she still retains her current appearance). Her senses are heightened greatly but at the cost of her rational thinking and will remain this way for about 30 minutes so she only uses this as a last-resort.
Items:
She usually brings an apple with her anywhere she goes.
Skills/talents:
Imitate animal sounds
Theme Song:

Favorites:
Her favorite type of place is "one where the wind and the sun can be felt freely".
Apples are her favorite fruit and snack.
Other:
She helps out in orphanages when she has the time.
Her last name, Shishiou, was given to her by her adoptive mother because her animal ears and tail reminded her of a lion's(they actually are).

Last edited:
Lion King - This Quirk allows her to gain dominion over all and any animal. She can see through the eyes of any animal within a range of 1 kilometer though she can only look through one pair of eyes and needs to cut off connection with that animal to transfer to another animal, plus the time limit also depends on how focused she is. She has heightened senses; her ears can pick up sounds that the human ears cannot(like a cat), can see clearly in the dark, and pick up scent that the normal human nose can't. She's also strong enough to lift a car. This Quirk also allows her to understand the animal language and converse with animals.
This seems like multiple quirks. You have the ability to talk and control animals, are able to look through their eyes, heightened senses, night vision, and super strength. Please pick one :)

Also if you still need to make a backstory put a WIP at the top of your CS

If you want to keep it secret, put a {S} and send the backstory to Idea through PM :)

This seems like multiple quirks. You have the ability to talk and control animals, are able to look through their eyes, heightened senses, night vision, and super strength. Please pick one :)

Also if you still need to make a backstory put a WIP at the top of your CS

If you want to keep it secret, put a {S} and send the backstory to Idea through PM :)
Ah shoot. Sorry, I was very much sleepy when I created this and the backstory just flew over my sleepy head. :closedeyescryingfrown:

Quirk:
Lion King - This Quirk allows her to gain dominion over all and any animal. She can see through the eyes of any animal within a range of 1 kilometer though she can only look through one pair of eyes and needs to cut off connection with that animal to transfer to another animal, plus the time limit also depends on how focused she is. This Quirk also allows her to understand the animal language and converse with animals.Special Moves:
Fury of the Lion King - This allows her to momentarily transform into a lion that cannot be damaged by anything(though it it possible to make her lose consciousness or even tie her up), and greatly enhance her speed, endurance and strength. However, there is a drawback. She can only remain in this form for 8 minutes and if she goes beyond that, she will go berserk for at least 1 to 2 days.
Your special move does not work with your quirk. Animal communication, alright. But the ability to turn into a lion, even if a special move, it makes no sense with what you've given me.

He can do multiple parts at once.
is there a limit as to how many parts he can do? or can he do all of them as long as the weight is evenly distributed amongst all the parts?
if he was to make his arm as big as himself, that would mean that he'd have to shrink the rest of his body,
interesting, but wouldn't that throw off his balance? if he aims to be a hero, i would hope he'd have a plan or something to help him balance himself if he had to use it in any situation that required him to.
Special Moves: {S}
also if you could send this to me so i could check it out? ;*

is there a limit as to how many parts he can do? or can he do all of them as long as the weight is evenly distributed amongst all the parts?
All of them as long as the weigh is evenly distribuded.
interesting, but wouldn't that throw off his balance? if he aims to be a hero, i would hope he'd have a plan or something to help him balance himself if he had to use it in any situation that required him to.
Most definitely, but as I stated later in the quirk; making any part of his body less than 10% of its original size would mean severe health issues later on. Balance is of course something he struggles with even with small enlargement, but he is kinda used to it by now :V
also if you could send this to me so i could check it out? ;*
Will send it in a while. :V

"Gorgeous hair is the best revenge."
4206d96729af87fa3398455fa9bb1083.jpg
&& general
NAME: Michiko Ueno

NICKNAMES: Michi

APPEARANCE: 5'6" and 144 lbs. A little thicker and heavier-set than most. The most unique trait of her appearance is her hair, which is voluminous, thick, and well-taken care of. Almost all the time it is as shown in the pic above, in the half-updo and drills. When let loose, her natural hair length is actually 12 feet long. It's long and large enough to hide a small child. Michiko prefers to dress to the best of her ability, even when she's walking up to a convenience store, she HAS to make sure she looks like she's on the red carpet.
&& hero info
HERO NAME: The Hair Hero, Barbera

HERO STYLE: Barbera mostly engages on capture missions. She relies a lot on the capability of her hair, so engaging in long-range combat is her preferred style when fights are necessary. Despite this, she prefers to be in the front, believing she is deserving of the spotlight and attention. While she focuses on capture missions, she has also played many roles on a variety of missions or jobs, whether it's rescues, cleanups, whatever she can get her hands on. She loves the money and the glamour of the hero life, so she's up for anything.

NOTABLE FEATS AS A HERO: - Captured 30 villains throughout her career
- Has saved many citizens from falling several stories, possibly to their deaths
- During one mission, managed to apprehend 7 villains in one go, all by herself
- Was featured in commercials for many hair products, even going so bold as to stick her own face onto the bottles

QUIRK: HAIR - Michiko's quirk allows her to use her hair as if it were limbs, meaning she can move her hair to grab items or people, lift herself up places, use multiple objects at once, etc. Reminiscent to the Greek Gorgon Medusa, the hair acts like a living thing when the quirk is triggered, the curls act as if they were alive and move around or stick up, like snakes or Eraserhead's own hair.

Her hair cannot extend further than the length it is currently, and must grow naturally if she wants it to be any longer. Fortunately for her, her hair grows at a much faster rate than anyone else, 1 foot per year. Additionally, the genetic makeup of her hair is the same as an average person who cares for their hair diligently, so her hair is healthy (as in not brittle and weak), but can still be cut with a sharp weapon. Any hair that is cut off shrivels up and dies.

A single strand of hair can hold 100 grams, while a full head of hair can theoretically hold up to 12,345 - 18,518 lbs without breaking the hair follicles. For Ueno, she can carry 15,000 lbs TOTAL, with no breakage, but the throbbing pain that comes from doing so is a little unpleasant. If she attempts to go any further than that, she risks ripping the strands and dealing with more pain.

SPECIAL MOVES: TAKEDOWN: Barbera wraps her hair around her opponent and slams them into the ground with a force equal to half of their weight.

DRILLHEAD: Barbera's hair spins rapidly at a rate of 40 MPH (large trees sway and twigs can break off trees, commonly described as a moderate gale), blowing away smoke, gasses, etc.

WHIPLASH: Much like a whip, Barbera lashes at something with her hair. This can be done by sectioning off parts of her hair (1/4 of force, like a towel whip) or straightening the thick drills (1/2 of force, like an actual whip).

ROOTS: Barbera's hair goes slack and is spread all over the floor around her. Meaning, her hair is fully down. Melee attackers would be grabbed immediately if they step on the hair.

INVASION: After grabbing someone, Barbera's hair enters an enemy's mouth and/or nose, making breathing nearly impossible. The most this will do however is make them pass out.This is only used on enemies who struggle continuously against her, and need to be put out of commission.

HERO COSTUME: Michiko cares most about the theatrics and aesthetics than the practicality of costumes. There is no real purpose to her costume at all, she's confident enough in her abilities to not get hurt anyways.
Mc4ayk6.jpg

WHAT WILL THEY TEACH: Theater, Public Speaking

REASON FOR BECOMING A TEACHER: Figured it would be an easier way to spot potential side kicks for her agency.

HOW SHE HELPED THE SCHOOL: Assisted with carrying large objects and placing them in high places with her hair.
&& persona
PERSONALITY: Michiko assumes the charming and captivating quality, having spent years spearheading her hero agency and hair products. Naturally, she attempts to bring the attention to her by taking on the refined and polished attitude, as well as an overall attractive person. Obviously, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so her efforts in working up people only work if they're easy to impress. Whether it's through appearance or words, she aims to woo the ones she wants. Nevertheless, this trait is a guise to cover her true personality, which is as fake as plastic. By making herself more likable, she believes she can get away with the ugly parts of her own character.

In all honesty, she is a deceptive, artificial person. Michiko is not genuine about most things when it comes to other people, and does whatever she can to make herself look good. She has taken credit for other's work before, even downplaying the good of others to illuminate herself. The hypocrisy, lies, and turning on people the moment it no longer benefits her are just some things she's involved herself in in order to come out great in almost all situations. Certainly, she is no stranger to adjusting her personality so she can fit into certain groups. All in all, Michiko is most commonly described as a "fake" person. Another word that can be used to illustrate her character is Machiavellian.

Amoral, unprincipaled, unethical, unscrupulous. She shows no concern for the rightness or wrongness of something. To her, morality only ties people down, restraining them from their goals. While she understands that things considered illegal would get her in trouble, Michiko still feels the distance that most people wouldn't feel when considering what was good or bad. In a sense, she has no qualms about beating someone to death, but due to the laws of the land, does not.

Often times, Michiko's self-centered, egotistical point of view gets in her way. She never asks others for help and refuses everyone who tries to because she believes they can't assist her at all. They're either not good enough or "on her level". Yet, if she ever does, she can never share credit with the people who helped her. She constantly interrupts anyone she has a conversation with because what she has to say is way more important than what they're saying. She can never admit she's wrong because she is never wrong. Nevertheless, her vanity does her more bad than good. Besides, of course, overwhelming self-confidence.

If she can't get what she wants, the fake attitude she's kept up falls apart, and Michiko becomes even more relentless and domineering. Instead of wooing and charming, it becomes intimidation and bullying. She's not one for screaming or rage, so said bullying is more or less scaring them with taunting threats or putting them down until they submit. Of course, if that doesn't work, and fighting is an option, she'll take up fisticuffs.

Finally, the woman has no sense of generosity. She's all greed, and so you would never see her offer up anything of hers, especially if it's money. Back in America, she wouldn't dare give money for the beggars on streets (besides a penny or two). However, if there happened to be some sort of paparazzi or fans who were watching her, she'd reluctantly happily oblige in giving out what she had.

- Being famous
- Herself
- Minimalist art

DISLIKES: - Being touched by others
- Being sick
- Feel-Good Movies
- ANYTHING American related (especially the people)
- People who don't put effort into their appearance

FEARS: - Being betrayed again
- Getting older
- Sharp items

MANNERISMS: - Touching her own hair
- Touching other people's hair (and then giving advice, criticizing it, or praising them for good hair)

SKILLS/TALENTS: - Smooth talking
- Ballroom Dancing
- Calligraphy
- Can speak, understand, and write in English

ITEMS: - At least 2 Compact Mirrors
- Bags of hair products and makeup
- A Hand fan

THEME: Plastic Love - Maria Takeuchi

&& in-depth
BACKGROUND: Throughout her middle and high school career, Ueno had studied and trained to be a hero in her free time. Unfortunately for her, when she applied for the hero schools, she wasn't deemed "good" enough for the prestigious and best of the best schools such as U.A., Shiketsu, or Ketsubutsu. Instead, she ended up in one of the more lesser ones. Not getting into the schools of her dreams was a major blow to her pride, yet she managed to make do with what she was left with. Michiko worked thrice as hard as the average student in her school, and the attention she had put on herself eventually reached one hero in the area, the Crystal Hero, PRISMA. (Quirk: Crystallization - Converts body's salt intake into strong, durable crystals which he can grow on his skin. They're very colorful, like a rainbow!)

Their first meeting was interesting, to say the least. PRISMA had gone out of his way to meet Michiko, only to be called a creepy, old man, even after he had complimented her hair. The pro-hero sat on a park bench, talking animatedly about his career as he watched his future intern throw rocks into a pond, who only responded to his comments with grunts and nods of her head. Once he had popped the question about a possible internship at his agency, Ueno's attitude about the situation changed completely, and she was on board with his ideas. "Well, at least she's cute," thought PRISMA.

A little after Michiko was promoted from an intern to an actual sidekick (and officially taking the name of Barbera) at the age of 18, PRISMA was moving to America and wanted to continue working there. Of course, he wanted to bring Ueno as well, and so the two and a few other lucky ones went to the U.S. to start their new lives there. Her parents disagreed with this, but due to her lust for fame and fortune, she disregarded their opinions and left anyways. PRISMA, Barbera, and others worked side by side for almost 6 years, many American recruits joining them in on their agency. Somehow, she vividly remembers the nights that led up to the group's ultimate demise, in which PRISMA and some of the American sidekicks would argue about issues after capturing villains, whether it being political, personal, or whatever. Their conversations could be heard from Michiko's own office, which was right next to the old man's (by the end of PRISMA's career, she became a pro-hero and their agency was combined).

One night while tensions were high, there was a loud bang before the whole building began to collapse. Luckily for Barbera, she had managed to escape by climbing out the window in her office. However, the shock of the situation caught up to her fast, and as soon as she was safe, she passed out. Michiko woke up to find herself in a hospital bed, yet nothing seemed to be wrong at that moment in time. But when the nurse came in and informed her of what had happened, she was much more concerned about the fact that her hair had been cut off, all 20 feet of it. Thus, removing most of her power. Immediately she placed the blame on the Americans who had done her agency wrong. Without so much of a proper mourning for those she'd lost, she left the States immediately and went back to Japan.

For 12 years, she waited for her hair to grow back, her pride being blown a second time due to the failure in America. As the years passed, she had managed to pick up a job as a hair model for a company (who secretly pitied her for the events in the U.S.), and she'd been working there ever since. Along with the modeling job, she began to start up the agency again. The ruminations of a new hero school in the works, backed by U.A., interested her greatly, and she forced herself into the making, hoping to score some interns and sidekicks for her new agency.

RELATIONSHIPS: - Parents: Both dead, due to old age. Michiko wasn't on great relations with them and lost contact after she moved out at the age of 18.
- PRISMA: Dead, was killed in the attack on the PRISMACOLOR agency. Michiko's mentor and the one who kickstarted her hero career.

OTHER: - N/A

Last edited:
(Setsuo's) Personality: (Doing this again, hopefully for the last time, because I don't really want to spam the thread too much with my sheet.) Setsuo is a kind, and honest person, and thinks of himself as a hero-in-teens-clothing. Has an overly strong sense of moral "Justice", making him a lawful good person, which he tends to bring up a bit too often, pushing those around him to be more just in there actions, almost to the point of being annoying. Is a bit of a slob when it comes to his cleaning up after himself, as well as his room. Tends to use nearly any excuse to get out of having to do work, be it having a part time job, working out, or just hanging out with friends. Will get PISSED when he see's food go to waste, and will either yell the person out, or just straight up eat the food... given it's not in a garbage... or the ground - Other then that though, it's fair game to him. Will drop everything at the first mention of an animal, be it in danger, or just somewhere around

Name: Tokage Barūn

Nicknames: Toka

Hero Name: Scaled Hero: Beauty Beast

What they will teach: General Studies

Appearance:
4e8d36fe80981633635c340537358c6b--kawaii-chibi-kawaii-girl.jpg

Hero Costume:
-Tokage hero costume is mostly hidden behind a pitch black cloak with glimmering scales. The inside of the cloak is actually very colorful with a shimmering red as the base, along with what look like two giant yellow eyes on opposite sides; only there for aesthetic purposes. Underneath it are her clawed gauntlets used for close range attack against close up enemies. Along with those are her black boots which are also clawed and used as a way to scale buildings easier or for damage with a good kick. The attire she actually wears consists of a stretchy jumpsuit with green scale like patterns covering it. Around her waist is a metal ab piece used to absorb most of the shock she might get from a hit.

On her head is a green spiked crest that goes from her forehead all the way down to the back of her head. Covering her mouth is a rebreather painted with a shark style mouth, and lastly are her contacts which are slit eyed to make it all the more menacing when she uses her quirk.

Height:
-3'4

Weight:

Personality:
-One first glance, you could see Tokage as a kind and polite teacher who just wants the best in everyone. She always seems innocent or oblivious to the world around her, acting with wide eyes and a gullible look. However, that's the surface of it all.

Tokage is known to actually be very aggressive or cynical towards others, especially those who question what she has to say. While polite, she is willing and more then welcome to punish those who misbehave or belittle her authority. She's very much resentful of change and usually believes in the old ways rather then the new, and she will fight for it. Tokage is also very decitiful and, while resenting it, will use her cuteness or helpless look to trick others(mostly villains) to let their guard down, after all, she's just a "little girl."

This girl is also very strict when it comes to her students, though not from a place of evil intentions. Rather she wants the best and her idea of getting the results is with strict training, even if she's a simple General Studies Teacher. She also isn't one to take rumors or secrets well, being one to pick and plead if it has something to do with her. Something many people see is how she intimidates, she is always trying to be or act intimidating around others, even if she's in hot water. That's the way she runs her life and she'd like to keep it that way.

-Lizards
-The Ocean
-Sweets

Dislikes:
-Being called Tiny
-Being called Cute
-Loud disruptions
-Dark Rainy Day
-Opposing force

Fears:
-That her tiny stature will one day be her demise
{S}

Mannerisms:
-Nibbles things rather then eats them.

Relationships:
-Parents: Tokage hasn't been in much contact with her parents and resents them wanting to force her into a normal job rather then her dream. They also didn't know each other much, mostly in her childhood and early teenage years. She doesn't even know their quirks. Still, her guilt has gotten the better of her and was one of the reasons she became a teacher but still, she refuses to change to their wishes.

Backstory:
-Tokage was born into a family of higher middle class who were usually out working in the economic world. The time they did have with Tokage was spent trying to convince her that the world of heroes was dangerous and not for such a small and defenseless girl. Even with their warnings, with hero work being so common, it wasn't hard to get invested into their world.

During her early years, Tokage would imagine all the possibilities of her quirk. Fire manipulation, shadow creation, it all floated in her mind until she realized something about herself....she had stopped growing. By age 4, her growth stopped and the little girl was devasted at the idea that all her quirk was, was a simple dwarfing. While her parents showed relief, Tokage stayed devastated and actually became more furious. This couldn't be it all, what kind of quirk was this? She started to pick fights with larger kids in the private school she grew up in and was usually the one who failed. She started to believe that maybe there was more to her quirk, that doing all this would unlock her potential.

However, all this did was get her multiple detentions and her parents to become even more strict on wanting her to work as a office worker rather then some kind of hero. After a while, she finally submitted to it all and becamd very quite. She started working more academically and soon, all her quirk became was a faded memory. That is, until she took a job as a life guard and had to rescue a kid from the deep end.

After that faithful day, Tokage believed herself to be a true hero and that resentful way started to return full force. The fights she once lost became least likely due to her quirk and it all made her feel, super. Even if that heroicness was all in the wrong place. Soon, Tokage worked to get her hero license and while her size was laughable, her quirk made it all wash away. After her parents found out, the connections became severed. Tokage moved out of her home and into the large world her parents use to fear she couldn't go. That's when she learned of Peace Sign Academy needing help in construction where she felt a little less alone and larger then life.

Notable Feats as a hero: {S}

Hero Style: {S}

How she helped the school:
-Demolition/Rubble Removal

Quirk: {S}

Special Moves: {S}

Items:
-Usually has some kind of step ladder
-A large quantity of gummies in her desk.

Skills/talents:
-Air Holding: Tokage has taught herself to hold her breath for long periods of time, up to 7 minutes at a time.
- Swimming: Since many endeavors have involved Tokage to go underwater, she's had to teach herself how to swim proficiently.

Theme Song:

Favorites:

Other:
-Works as The Secrurity Guard during the night shift.
-It's believed that she sleeps in her desk

Last edited:
Quote: (Optional)

Name: Rin Shijito

Nicknames: Rin-chan, Rinny

Desired Hero Name: Thunder Cat

Chosen Extra Class: General Studies

Appearance: Rin stands about 6 feet tall ,with a slim and, skinny build which many have underestimated others in their early years. Nyx has back length purple colored hair and, brown eyes. He shares some notable cat features, such as a nail and sharp claws that only becomes apparent when angered. Rin wears a white chest binder with a cat print in the middle, he also wears white leggings with black stripes for flexibility. His accessory includes a purple choker necklace and, white 12 inch armband on both of his arms.

7cb4f0cb-cf3c-4901-bdf7-4d32ad3e819b.jpg

Weight: 124

Personality:​
Rin has a flirty, playful and cunning type of personality. What separates themselves from other individuals no matter the situation, they always seem to have things under control and, doesn't let a few things get to him. In battle he adapts to his predatory like nature and, always focuses on taking out whatever that's in his way. Rin seems to be fascinated by other people quirks that they encounter, however some disturbs them and, not having any interest in dealing with the one who possess such a weird quirk. Rin can get easily flustered when something seems difficult for him to get out of or any problems that he can't manage to solve on his own. Though he mask it, with a little bit of their confidence. Not wanting to receive any sort of help, unless it's impossible for them to do and, would easily give up. Rin can get short tempered at times and, usually those times are when things doesn't go his way and, his plans just doesn't get go as it should be.

Rin is a very loyal and honest person. He isn't afraid of confronting someone about something he doesn't like. They're quite headstrong and, contains a heavy exterior that he doesn't allow just anyone to run right through. It's hard to bring down rin, words or physical it'll take a handful to defeat him. He doesn't give out a sign of giving up, unless it comes down to that point. Rin has many insecurities and emotional hangups, which in many ways can trigger his lightning quirk as it connects with his emotions. When he snaps and, go haywire his lightning quirk would activate and, will occur more violently. Rin is often struggle with self confidence, and always has doubts if he can even become the person that his mother wish him to be and, afraid of people that ridicule him.

Rin is very smart and, can get an easy understanding of a users quirk through scientific terms, but still struggles trying to prevent his own quirk from getting out of hand.

As a part time thief he himself can get anxious about the things he do and, often have doubts when performing an illegal act, while attempting to be a hero at the same time, yet feeling more vigilant. Rin is very arrogant and, only cares about himself and, his own importance rather than anyone else. However to a certain extent, he'll go out of his way to steal something and, help out the poor and people who need it. Rin is a bigot and, won't tolerate people dissing his own people and, the people that he helps and, support. During the time he got caught by the authority, he states that the system is poisoned and, confused. Stealing from the riches in order to help the poor is considered a good act to him, than letting snobby rich jokers live life and, shit on people parades.

Dislikes: sour food, dogs, wolves, women.

Fears: His secret as a thief revealed, and spiders.

Mannerisms: Rin would play with his hair a lot when he's nervous.

Backstory:​
At a young age, it was hard to classify rins gender. Both of his parents wanted a daughter at first and, originally their name was going to be sakura if both of his parents had a full fledged girl, but decided on calling them rin. Rin was often bullied for his gender classification and, called him a creep and a weirdo. When they crossed his breaking point, rin managed to unlock his lightning quirk and, threatened to kill the said bully if they try to mess with them again. Rins father was quite pleased about how they awakened their lightning style quirk, through anger. Their mother worried if rin would follow into their brothers footsteps, because of his temper issues that would need fixing.

As they grew up, rin didn't favor choosing what side to work with. Heros or villains. Rin always felt natural towards everyone and, about everything. Rin played the hero role, just for show and, did their own little thing behind the scene such as being a bold thief is what they really where.

Rin had been a thief for awhile, until his long run lasted when rin turned 15 and, had gotten caught by the authorities. He ended up having very little respect towards authoritative figures and, everything got a lot more interesting when his dad got involved.

His father contemplated if rin should stay caged up like his brother, despite giving his other son chances. He came up with a conclusion, that if he is caught stealing again his secret as a thief under a different face will be revealed to the whole school. Rin had no other choice but, to a bid by those commands and, be an "angel" rather than a careless vigilant. His father didn't want to look like a fool in front of everyone else, because of his son doing illegal act throughout town.

Relationships:​
Father - Rins father thinks of rin highly and, thinks of him as a prodigy to the family. Rin has both of his arrogance, yet caring side of him but doesn't usually show it. Rin doesn't like it when a lot of responsibility his father puts on his shoulders.

Mother - Rin tries enough not to disappoint his mother, by acting right for once in awhile. He cares for her and, would do whatever it takes to live up her expectations and, also keep his thieving hobby at bay.

Toska Shijito - Both rin and toska doesn't talk very often, and rarely sees each other as they both do their own thing. They both help each other out in most cases on the down low and, shares a brotherly bond. As rin is younger than toska, it's both of their jobs to look out for each other and, make sure they survive.

Quirk: Sparking tundra - Rin has the ability to manipulate both lightning and ice, while rin can lower their body temperature and, uses it to fend off their opponents in battle such as creating clones and, is defense based. His lightning powers are more offensive, as he can heightened their speed by coating themselves with electricity and, generate attacks from within their hands for close combat.

While both of these have major draw backs. His ice can potentially give him frostbite and, dragging down their body temperature to the point it slows him down and, weakened him. His lightning can rapidly change his mood assets very quickly and, adapting towards their more wild and, inhumane characteristics that matches a cat in the wild. If that happens, the best option to get rins full attention is by a ring of a bell or a cologne scent.

Special Moves: Freeze the light is his signature move, in which he manipulate both ice and lightning. Rin body is mostly covered in electricity, such as their hands; feet and, tail. Rins back would appear to developed wings made out of ice. Once the transformation is complete, rin would generate a energy wave based attack composed of both lightning and ice that would deal great damage if it.

(up to 1) {S}

Items: (anything your character brought with them to the dorms and anything they usually carry) {S}

Skills/talents: Very flexible

Theme Song: (optional)
Favorites: (optional)

Other:

Last edited:
(Setsuo's) Personality: (Doing this again, hopefully for the last time, because I don't really want to spam the thread too much with my sheet.) Setsuo is a kind, and honest person, and thinks of himself as a hero-in-teens-clothing. Has an overly strong sense of moral "Justice", making him a lawful good person, which he tends to bring up a bit too often, pushing those around him to be more just in there actions, almost to the point of being annoying. Is a bit of a slob when it comes to his cleaning up after himself, as well as his room. Tends to use nearly any excuse to get out of having to do work, be it having a part time job, working out, or just hanging out with friends. Will get PISSED when he see's food go to waste, and will either yell the person out, or just straight up eat the food... given it's not in a garbage... or the ground - Other then that though, it's fair game to him. Will drop everything at the first mention of an animal, be it in danger, or just somewhere around
Okay now, I'm not too good in rewieving personalities, but I do see that he has a lot of small flaws, but I can't really see a serious one.
"A serious flaw is a concept indicating any PERSONALITY flaw that has a high chance of causing your character to fail on their own terms, overcoming their rationale in favor of negative or selfish inclinations."
Will drop everything at the first mention of an animal, be it in danger, or just somewhere around
You should elaborate on that.
Also: you should add the whole thing to your CS, so everything is more tidy. :V
Oh and add weight to your CS.

Quote:
"I'll make sure that a world where people and children will be able to be safe is guaranteed."
Name:
Mirai Shishiou
Nicknames:
(whichever nickname you want to give her)
Desired Hero Name:
Golden Panthera
Chosen Extra Class:
Support
Appearance:
tumblr_nkbobvNlee1rye1gyo1_500.png
(soon to be) Hero Costume:
latest
  • Mirai decided that her costume should be simple and easy to make, and one that she can move freely in(she wears bicycle shorts underneath that skirt) and that she wouldn't be hindered that much. Her gauntlets are made out of iron and are claw-like, resembling that of a beast so that in case she had to fight close quarters she could land a hard blow or even a painful scratch. She uses the bow and arrow if she has to shoot at a far-away enemy.
Height:
5'3
Weight:
89kg
Personality:
Mirai is generally a person who thinks first before attacking. She believes that if you charge in headfirst, it is the same as forfeiting your life. She is a quiet person who doesn't react to much and is more inclined to help out if the situation deems it. That's not to say that she's not a nice person, she is. She will offer her help to those who desperately need it without asking for anything in return. Though she often seems forceful when you managed to grate her nerves or do something horrible in front of her. She doesn't interact much with other people except when they initiate the conversation or ask for help for something. She's not that trusting of men, she doesn't mind befriending one but it will take her quite a while to open up due to something that happened in her life involving men.

She is motherly or even big sisterly to any and all children due to her background of being abandoned by her father and mother and thus will do anything in her power to make sure any child will be safe, happy, and loved. She doesn't mind of what people say about her, but it eats away at her from the inside and she wonders if she should return to the Wild. She acts beastly many times due to her time raised by animals still sticking to her after all these years(specifically, she was raised in the wild for 6 years) and is often found resting on trees like a cat during her free time or when she thinks no one is looking. She sees the world as how an animal sees the world, "Kill or Be Killed", and thinks it's natural to steal to live but she can't excuse it if it brings harm to children or harsh cruelty unto animals.
  • Being around animals
  • Seeing the smiles of those she's saved(especially children)
  • Being around companions
  • The Wild
Dislikes:
  • Not being able to help someone
  • A child being bullied or harrassed
  • Companion being berated
  • Animal cruelty
  • Illegal destroying of forests
Fears:
  • Someone dying in front of her(more painful if it's a child or an animal)
  • Deemed as useless and good-for-nothing
Mannerisms:
  • Will always lend a helping hand, most especially to children, no matter how difficult the problem is.
  • Whenever she encounters an animal during her free time, she always makes sure to befriend it.
Backstory:
Mirai wasn't raised by humans but by animals in the wild, more specifically, a bear raised her. The bear had raised and protected her for 6 straight years, enough for her to be called one of those "feral children". Her Quirk pretty much developed when she was still being raised by her Mother Bear and she subconsciously used it(meaning she was talking to animals left and right and understands their language like it was normal). She was found by humans and her animal mother willingly handed her back over as she was a human and had to be raised properly as such. Mirai didn't like civilization much when she arrived at one, she always ran away from people and slept on trees, she also very much disliked the noise and the smell of the city.

The only human who was able to get close to her was her adoptive mother, "Yumifo Hachine". Her adoptive mother was kind, caring, and understanding, she slowly but carefully taught Mirai more and more about what civilization has to offer while letting her visit her old family. She became a "proper" human(still with a bit of animal side to her) and was able to go to school. She became popular as time passed by and she hated the attention they were giving her, especially the boys, as it was silly. She didn't particularly care for them as she decided to become a "Hero", a Hero who will protect animals and children. Her adoptive mother supported her dream and managed to help her apply in to Peace Sign Academia.
Relationships:
  • Unnamed Father and Mother - Mirai never knew who were her birth parents as they abandoned her when she was a baby.
  • Mother Bear - This She-Bear found, raised, and taught Mirai how to survive in the Wild alongside her own litter of pups until she had to give the young girl back to the humans. Mirai occasionally her and her adoptive bear siblings until their untimely deaths(she was 6 years old when she left them. She kept visiting for the next 4 years meaning she was 10 at the time. They died when she turned 13). She was also the one who gave her her name, "Mirai".
  • Yumifo Hachine - Mirai's adoptive mother. Mirai, at first, didn't like her because she was still new to civilization and other humans(and was still very much animal-like). Yumifo deeply cared for Mirai and took care of her like a proper mother and eventually, Mirai grew to trust and care for her as well.
Quirk:
Lion King - This Quirk allows her to gain dominion over all and any animal. She can see through the eyes of any animal within a range of 1 kilometer though she can only look through one pair of eyes and needs to cut off connection with that animal to transfer to another animal, plus the time limit also depends on how focused she is. This Quirk also allows her to understand the animal language and converse with animals.
Special Moves:
Fury of the Lion King - This allows her to momentarily become full-blown animal-like(though she still retains her current appearance). Her senses are heightened greatly but at the cost of her rational thinking and will remain this way for about 30 minutes so she only uses this as a last-resort.
Items:
She usually brings an apple with her anywhere she goes.
Skills/talents:
Imitate animal sounds
Theme Song:

Favorites:
Her favorite type of place is "one where the wind and the sun can be felt freely".
Apples are her favorite fruit and snack.
Other:
She helps out in orphanages when she has the time.
Her last name, Shishiou, was given to her by her adoptive mother because her animal ears and tail reminded her of a lion's(they actually are).

-the personality is seriously underflawed
-even if she doesn't know who her parents were I do need to know or the character can't be approved.
-I went and checked if it was possible for humans to be actually raised by animals and you're in luck... to an extent. A child's capacity to learn basic human things, like language and walking, is extremely limited. A child raised by animals any longer than in their first couple months is crippled for life in intelectual terms. Now this doesn't mean you can't use this, but it does mean I'm gonna need some details on how exactly the woman managed to help this child and I'm gonna need to see more damage than just "acts like an animal sometimes".
-the quirk as it is is magic. Quirks are not magic, they are at worst pseudo-scientific. Biological mechanisms. Please detail a bit more about how exactly the quirk allows that kind of link with animals
-also regarding the quirk, please add the concrete limits and define animal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back