• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia Characters

direct counter means any ability, machine or anything that specifically counters your quirk. If you can't be beat by people who don't have access to an ability that happens to be good against yours, then you're overpowered.
Ok I added a few more flaws and these are what in my head ive added: Absentminded, Prideful, Envious, Audacious, Idiotic, Blunt/Honest, Solemn, overconfident, Shallow, and impatient. I can't think any more flaws to add to this character that would be seen to be bad for him socially and in combat. Also I edited the Quirk where he is harmed by physical attacks do to him not being 100% slime

Ok I added a few more flaws and these are what in my head ive added: Absentminded, Prideful, Envious, Audacious, Idiotic, Blunt/Honest, Solemn, overconfident, Shallow, and impatient. I can't think any more flaws to add to this character that would be seen to be bad for him socially and in combat. Also I edited the Quirk where he is harmed by physical attacks do to him not being 100% slime
The personality is good, but you still didn't fix the worst part of it:

"he can manipulate his body to dodge his opponent's attacks"

Manipulation in general is already a pretty broken ability, as I explained before, but not only that, you explicitly state this is gonna be used to dodge. Which, while true to my expectations, plays right into the problem. If you can just dodge it doesn't matter what can or can't affect, they can't hit you!

The personality is good, but you still didn't fix the worst part of it:

"he can manipulate his body to dodge his opponent's attacks"

Manipulation in general is already a pretty broken ability, as I explained before, but not only that, you explicitly state this is gonna be used to dodge. Which, while true to my expectations, plays right into the problem. If you can just dodge it doesn't matter what can or can't affect, they can't hit you!
Roger

Rage Rage I am gonna take a leap of faith here and approve your character. However, be warned of this: I purposely did not yet review the measures. This is because I am gonna be busy now making the table which registers the measures for the charater's quirks, all of them. That should give me a better idea of the average, which may and likely will imply changes to your measures accordingly. If you have a problem with this, please voice within 24 hours.
alright, i'm okay with everything.

Virus Hero, Setsou

3b4dd09169a220b12672c6251706f0ef.jpg

Name: Setsuo Nikuruisu

Height: 5'11

Nicknames: Setso, Niki.

Desired Hero Name: AdMire

Chosen Extra Course: Monitoring.

Likes: Large animals, fungi, meals that have white meat , writing, video games, listening to music while he works. Professional Heros, sleeping in, warm places, staying in bed, sharing his food with others, sharing things in general.

Dislikes: When people say his Quirk is too "Creepy", Swimming, When people mistake him for a villain in his costume, being woken up (Let the boy sleep.), coffee, the scent of coffee, sweet smelling candles, overly hot areas, sweating, physical activities that last to long (running for long stretches of time, exercising, ect..)

Personality: Setsuo is a kind person, taking after his mother in that respect, always keeping tabs on his friends and making sure their doing alright when he can. He also tends to try and "sugercoat" his friends as he puts it when they're not doing to well, either spending money on them or spending time with them when he can during their darker times, despite him not having too much of his own. He's quite easy to make cry, and is very much a "softie", and will often collapse onto the nearest person when he starts crying.

Setsuo also is the kind of person who finds that taking notes about just about everything is useful. Be it heros in action, or school subjects, Setsou finds it to be a good pass-time, as well as somewhat therapeutic. Despite his fondness of taking notes, Setsuo finds that school work should be put off till the last second, unless it's urgent, often thinking that all the answers he needs should be in his notes, even if thats not truly the case. He's also extremely lazy when it comes to cleaning his room as well as picking up after himself outside his room, and will often find any excuse to not to it. He absolutely loathes physical activities, running more then anything, claiming that the sweat gets all over his nice clothes and leaves them smelling bad, as well as ruining his hair. Overall, when he has to run, he'll start to complain, and will often try to find a place to take a break, despite what others say.

He also has a strong sense of moral “justice”, and will often act on impulse, be it in a fight, or just in everyday life, giving little time to thinking of plans (Often times this can be attributed to his teenage mindset). This often ends up with him getting hurt or into trouble. He's also very absent minded and is often rarely really engaged in most classes and conversation. He almost never takes anything too seriously, making light of a situation no matter what it may be, even though, during the really scary situations, deep down, he's silently freak out inside, hiding his panic behind humor. He has a low self-esteem, and doesn't expect himself to really be good at using his Quirk, second guessing himself along the way, but not others. He also doesn't expect himself to do well in his classes, despite taking more notes then a normal student. Will often steal food from people around him without much of a second thought, otherwise known as the worst kind of friend. Though, he'll easily share his food with others, and often times insists on it.

Fears: The ocean, Jellyfish, isopods, drowning, any deep body of water, swimming.

Mannerisms: He tends to be laid back, and is almost always willing to talk to someone, no matter what he's doing. Always seems to be drinking some kind of mixed drink, or eating something he digs up out of his bag.

Background: {S}

Items: A large back pack, filled with all sorts of foods, (manly home cooked meals his mother had prepared for him, such as standard bentos and simple sushi dishes) one bottle of Vitamin C pills (100 pills, 5 gram per pill.), one bottle of Vitamin K (100 pills, 5 gram per pill.), and one can of “Bone Broth” mixable powder. (450 grams, 5 grams per scoop)

Relationships: Honaka Nishimura- Setsuo’s mother. A very carrying, and kind person. Currently living in poverty, with little luxury.

QUIRK AND COSTUME, SKILLS

(Soon to be) Hero Costume

Setsuo's costume is a simple attire, made out of ordinary cloth. It consists of baggy pants (Image link: https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1zsYN...Samurai-Style-font-b-trousers-b-font-Boho.jpg), labeled with three kanji symbols. Those three being "運, 富, 体". They appear all over his pants, painted in a rushed style. He wears a large baggy yukata shirt (Image link: https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1BNDD...-Traditional-Japanese-yukata-Pajamas-home.jpg), with dull orange scales sown onto it, serving as a form of armor. He wears the with the top closed, and the bottom open.(Basically it shows his bellybutton, just not his chest.)

Quirk: Flesh Virus- (This is NOT an infection/virus quirk. The name is purely because it sounds cool.) Setsuo can make various "structures" from his hands. Think Momo Yaoyorozu, but with bone, flesh, and muscle. This Quirk is dietary, and further rules describing it will be listed down below.

Flesh: The most simple structure to make. Relies on body fat, and is fairly useless in a fight. Based on the rule of 3,500 calories equaling a pound. For ever 3,500 calories he eats, he'll gain a pound of usable flesh.

Bone: The second most complex structure to make, and one of the most useful ones. Uses Bone Broth to make. 500 grams will make two feet of bone. Durability relies on how much calcium and vitamin c he takes in.

Muscle: The most complex structure to make. Can be used to make already formed bone and flesh structures move, and can also be used bolster the defense of Setsuo's hands, if he were to use them to block an attack. Relies on meat to make, and is fairly useless with Setsuo’s current skill. To do something like that, he would need to eat around 325 grams of meat. (A lotta meat.)

Seeing as how Setsuo is making structures based on human biology, it only makes sense for him to use A LOT of water when constructing these things, which means he’ll be taking in a lot of it.
Special Moves: Flesh Lance- Setsuo will make a lance out of bone, flesh and muscle, that can either form in the palm of the hand to be used as a polearm. 6 feet in length. [15 grams of Bone Broth used, and two vitamin C pills if durability should be boosted.)

Skills/Talents: Good with animals, fairly good listener given if the topic concerns him, a decent cook.

Theme: Nobody knows you when you're down and out

Last edited:
Tazer, and a line launcher
You were supposed to delete these two.
His slime is still prone to physical damages do to his body being converted only to 80% Slime and 20% Human (His tongue and teeth are proof).
80% slime. Does that mean that physical attacks do only 20% damage to him?
Also he is extremely sensitive to fire, electricity, and
And what?
This slime suit allows Kuba to swallow outside materials to increase his attacks/defense like inserting stone into his body and placing it around his fist to do some extra damage
What's the maximum size of something he can swallow? Can he shoot it out?

You were supposed to delete these two.

80% slime. Does that mean that physical attacks do only 20% damage to him?

And what?

What's the maximum size of something he can swallow? Can he shoot it out?
1. Thought I deleted that, 2. It just means that he can feel pain from physical attacks. Hes slippery enough to possibly dodge some attacks. 3. A slime getting heated up could turn him liquidy and would cause a lot more damage to internal organs that are still exposed within him compared to his normal human form. 4. Max thing he could swallow would be a whole person (5'8 tall person and max weight 250 tho will weigh him down), and yes he can spit them out at a range of ten feet.

Personality: Kind, supportive of his friends, a but lazy when it comes to cleaning his room and doing school work, will often find any excuse to not work. Has a strong sense of moral “justice”, and will often act on impulse, giving little time to thinking of plans. Tends to hide any form of cowardice behind a false bravodo when in a fight. Hate’s when people dig into his food cache.
You should probably go into detail on some of the personality traits and you need some more serious flaws.

Gotcha. I've always been bad with describing personalities, but it should't be too hard to fix. Along with adding some more flaws.

2. It just means that he can feel pain from physical attacks. Hes slippery enough to possibly dodge attacks.
Okay, so they damage him normally. Hope it's not too slippery though.
3. A slime getting heated up could turn him liquidy and would cause a lot more damage to internal organs that are still exposed within him compared to his normal human form.
I know why, but when listing things you wrote "fire, electricity, and". So I was curious about the "and". Did you forget about something?
4. Max thing he could swallow would be a whole person (5'8 tall person and max weight 250 tho will weigh him down), and yes he can spit them out at a range of ten feet.
You should turn that down. The spit range is alright, given that the speed of it wouldn't cause any damage, but swallowing a human is something extremely powerful; like when Bakugou was swallowed in the first episode.

Okay, so they damage him normally. Hope it's not too slippery though.

I know why, but when listing things you wrote "fire, electricity, and". So I was curious about the "and". Did you forget about something?

You should turn that down. The spit range is alright, given that the speed of it wouldn't cause any damage, but swallowing a human is something extremely powerful; like when Bakugou was swallowed in the first episode.
Its punchable enough, also the and is I forgot to put also extreme cold as that would probably slow him down on mobility in that form, also swallowing alright maybe the size of a dog?

It wouldn't do really any damage and such but he would be losing his stickiness and not be able to climb walls and such until he's dry.
You never previously stated that he's able to climb walls. Also you said that it's slippery. It's either slippery or sticky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back