Peace Sign Academia Characters

Discussion in 'Fandom Characters' started by Idea, Jun 25, 2017.

1. Ah yes, sorry my bad there

yuckeroni and zacharychi like this.
  2. Just gonna remind ya here that while this doesn't break the rules yet, the divine and profane are in every capacity things I won't accept around here.

Where is your PM?

hero costume is also missing

yuckeroni and St. Elsewhere like this.
  3. You got me there, hmmmmmm well in that case if were talking about liquid then would it make sense if the suit was made of slime?

yuckeroni and Idea like this.
  4. Actually ITS PERFECT! I shall work on the quirk again and probably renaming the quirk and etc

5. alright. Just remember that whatever the suit is made of has to justify ALL the effects and weaknesses of the quirk.

yuckeroni and general ostruppen like this.
  6. Roger that!

7. #607 St. Elsewhere, Aug 12, 2017 at 4:07 PM
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2017 at 6:43 PM
    1. Don't worry, that quote was just a shout-out to a video game I like (Blazblue if you're wondering). So no,

2. Didn't mean label that as a secret, I haven't the backstory yet.

3. Wrote this on the hero costume portion:
    Is that fine for now or should I edit it?

yuckeroni likes this.
  8. 1. good

2. Then mark your stuff as [WIP] since you haven't finished yet

3.ah, my bad, it's a bit out of order

edit it by putting a wip, then finishing your backstory, then removing the wip. When the edits done, call me again

St. Elsewhere and yuckeroni like this.
  9. For adding more detail to my quirk, does that include match-ups against other quirks, or just what the quirk does?

10. this means stuff like an exact set of your options or a good set of restrictions because I can't have you coming up with powers on the fly, that's never gonna pass.

11. Approved!

12. @Rage I am gonna take a leap of faith here and approve your character. However, be warned of this: I purposely did not yet review the measures. This is because I am gonna be busy now making the table which registers the measures for the charater's quirks, all of them. That should give me a better idea of the average, which may and likely will imply changes to your measures accordingly. If you have a problem with this, please voice within 24 hours.

Rage and yuckeroni like this.
  13. I think I'm done with my CS, though the quirk seems weak compared to the others.

Idea and yuckeroni like this.
  14. It most definitely isn't. In fact even just the character immediately surrounding yours there are severly worse quirks. Not that having a weaker quirk is really a problem in this roleplay were being weaker is rewarded.

In any case, now I just need the concrete limits.

15. I don't understand what you mean by a concrete limit, do you mean what the strongest material someone can break is?

yuckeroni likes this.
  16. Concrete limits are the upper limits of every single aspect of your character's power. If you are any more or any less durable than the average human being with your quirk, you need to state how much that is, exactly. How many hits can you take of what. If you generate energy, how much energy. If can lift a lot, just how much. Every single little one of those things

17. How would I measure blood flow being slightly slower?

18. As in the blood coming out of someone's body? How long does it take to suffer the symptoms a normal person would suffer.

yuckeroni likes this.
  19. I mean that the quirk would make some blood vessels longer.

20. You don't need a concrete limit on that

21. I think it's finally done, though I might add a theme or two in the future for normal encounters (If it's allowed.)

Idea and yuckeroni like this.
  22. The proper procedure for that will be detailed in the updated rules

23. Approved!

24. Alright I fixed the quirk and specified what its made out of, and the personality. Hope its in better shape. Including the utility belts equipment and the armored plates.

25. Rejected. The quirk is invencible except to direct counters, making it conceptually OP

yuckeroni likes this.