• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Patient Partners

DemonKitten

Handler of Souls, Destroyer of Hearts
Good day to whom may be reading this.

Some of you may not know me since I have been missing for awhile. For those of you that do, I apologize for my life swirled into a burning inferno and I am still shaking off some of the embers. 2017 is still rather rough for me, so any roleplays I start will be in January.

Now, the reason I need patience, I am trying to work more jobs since I am leaving for Australia in August. I will also have to visit family frequently since I will be leaving them for 2 years. I also am still finalizing a divorce and my mood can crash often so some days I will be "unmotivated." Still, I really want to start roleplaying again.

If you still seem willing then I can move on to my preferences in partners.
LENGTH: I need someone who can write at least a strong paragraph per response. I am not overly strict and do not need page long responses as sometimes those cause me more anxiety than needed and can disinterest people fast, but I also sometimes enjoy that too.
ACTIVITY: I would prefer someone that at least checks rpnation once a day, but does not always have to respond. I hope they are able to be more pushy than me to an extent, but still understand by personal needs.

Now I am only interested in one fandom, though this may change with time.
WARRIOR CATS: This is one of my most joyous roleplays, though I would like to focus on one clan and work for at least one slow-moving romance.

All other settings would need to be fantasy based in a "going on a quest" style. I have outlined ideas, but I am not really positive what I want or desire. I do enjoy potential romances though.

Thank you for reading. This may change with time. (sorry nothing fancy. I am too lazy right now yo make this pretty.)

Hey there; I just finished with my finals, on top of a fresh heaping of personal drama, so I can sympathize with the brutal year. I'm looking to unwind by getting my fingers into a handful of rps and some of my personal favorites came from having a good 1x1 partner- so I'm interested in working something out with you!

Sadly, I'm not familiar with the Warrior Cats, but I'm willing to learn if possible, otherwise, a good fantasy romp with the possibility of a nuanced romance is definitely up my alley.

If you are still looking I would love to do a possible fantasy (with some romance.)
Hey there; I just finished with my finals, on top of a fresh heaping of personal drama, so I can sympathize with the brutal year. I'm looking to unwind by getting my fingers into a handful of rps and some of my personal favorites came from having a good 1x1 partner- so I'm interested in working something out with you!

Sadly, I'm not familiar with the Warrior Cats, but I'm willing to learn if possible, otherwise, a good fantasy romp with the possibility of a nuanced romance is definitely up my alley.
I will have to message you later tonight. Another lovely predicament came up

Could I join?? lol

P.S. Demon might say no so take that into consideration kk?

Also I have changed my rping ways and I can now type more than 3 sentences per post!! YAY!!!

Also... ...I am here every time of my lifespan so I got that covered as well.

Here's an example...

Ice perked his ears as he tried to navigate the tunnels. Despite being blind, he did vaguely know the direction to travel. Ice stopped to draw in the scent once more. "Where did the scent go?" Suddenly whispers seemed to fill his ears. his head. even his very soul. They were indistinguishable and seemed to come from nowhere yet everywhere. "Who are you!? What are you!?!?" Ice began to turn around and around; fur on end and teeth bared in a snarl. Despite his lack of sight his heart was racing. Then he stopped. Pawsteps... "Who-who's there??" Ice stuttered in fear. A voice rasped from the darkness. It said "Well well well. what do we have here?? It looks like some fresh meat!!" Ice arched his back in defiance and spat "I'm not meat!! I'll gouge your eyes out whoev---" Ice was cut off mid sentence as a set of serrated claws slashed him across his face and knocking him to the tunnel floor. His mouth was full of a warm salty liquid, and his right eye stung worse than anything he could imagine. "Who are you??" Ice managed through a broken jaw and a blood filled mouth. The voice spoke once more; this time in his ear. It spoke an answer that chilled him to the very soul and beyond.

"I... am... your... end..." Then everything went permanently silent...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back