• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Patient #105: The Redemption (Reboot) Voting Thread

Eagleye415

Let's Talk About Life on YouTube
AThiefOfSpades AThiefOfSpades Birdsie Birdsie K KodomoYamiya Obi-Wan Kenobi Obi-Wan Kenobi official clown business official clown business

First off I want to offer a sincere apology. I'm sorry that I dropped the original quest with no warning. Even though I'm in college I won't use that as an excuse for not updating it, I could have and should have made time. I apologize.

Second off I have rebooted this. I don't know if any of you would still be interested, but if you are it's here. This is the voting thread where you can discuss and vote on the quest. I hope you will. I want to take this journey with you and I hope you guys will be up for it.

Third and final I will try to update this twice a week and let you know of any changes. Communication is key for me now.

RP:
Patient #105: The Redemption (Reboot)

First off, good to see you back in the saddle with this. It had and has a lot of potential. Apology accepted, I know how busy things can get. Glad to hear you'll be communicating, too. I love communication in an RP or Quest. It's a good sign.

Now to business.

C
Mystery box! What can she do?

E
Teleportation is one of my favourite powers. Mobility is always good!

Is it possible to do a kind of laugh through the mask? It's probably clamping our mouth so we can't move it, but even just high-pitch hum in a laughing rhythm. The more we get on this guy's nerves the better. Failing that...

1 or 3 would be an acknowledgement of him, and not even particularly effective one. Show that we couldn't give less of a fuck about him. He seems the type to let that piss him off.

First off, good to see you back in the saddle with this. It had and has a lot of potential. Apology accepted, I know how busy things can get. Glad to hear you'll be communicating, too. I love communication in an RP or Quest. It's a good sign.

Now to business.

C
Mystery box! What can she do?

E
Teleportation is one of my favourite powers. Mobility is always good!

Is it possible to do a kind of laugh through the mask? It's probably clamping our mouth so we can't move it, but even just high-pitch hum in a laughing rhythm. The more we get on this guy's nerves the better. Failing that...

1 or 3 would be an acknowledgement of him, and not even particularly effective one. Show that we couldn't give less of a fuck about him. He seems the type to let that piss him off.
I agree

Users who are viewing this thread

Back