• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Pathfinders: A Clone Wars Story (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Bronco

I pull levers
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Greetings troopers, welcome to the OOC for Pathfinders: A Clone Wars Story. Here we'll address who you'll play as along with the plot and any other questions that you may come up with.

YOUR ROLE:
- You'll
be playing as troopers of the newly raised 4th Brigade, specifically 1st Battalion Bravo Company. For now you'll have to start off as a standard trooper within your squad, though there are still roles to ensure a different experience for every player. Currently, I am looking for players to fill a MEDIC, MARKSMAN, GRENADIER, MACHINE GUNNER, and AT (anti tank) slot within our group of eight. The other two will be standard troopers as I will be filling the role of SQUAD LEAD. Make sure you claim your slots fast.

THE PLOT:
- Your company will be one of the first groups deployed during Operation Thunderbird, responsible for coordinating with the rest of your battalion in order to take objectives. Through a number of different phases, you'll travel to and contest numerous locales while meeting interesting characters both military and civilian. The broad tactics of the division wont be any concern to you, so don't worry if you're not too familiar with military composition or movement. All YOU need to worry about is watching out for your squad and listening to the orders of you NCO (squad lead). Just remember that this operation spans an entire sector of a planet, and that you'll often find yourself collaborating with other companies and perhaps even forces native to the planet.

Last edited:
Perhaps? It is or it's not? Cause u read the lore and I know you're going for an all clone all the time thing.... But I do have a Mando trainer one of the Cuy'val Dar (those who do not exist) that trained the clones and who would have insisted on being party to the first deployment.

Damn. I've been looking for a star wars RP since the last one died. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back