• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Pathfinder: Nentir Vale

Zarlock

One Time Luck
Starting Level: 1
System: Pathfinder 1st edition
Point buy: 20
Genre: Point of Light, High Fantasy
Wealth: Start with average gold for your class
Materials: All Official releases and some 3rd party on request
Firearms: Emerging Guns

The Nentir Vale is a point of light setting, made during the 4th edition era of D&D. In this setting, the wilderness is dangerous and most of the land is uncharted. There are only a few safe haven in the world and hints of a long history, ruins and the likes to explore. There isn't much to know about the setting, as most people are trying to figure it out.

The adventures will begin in Fallcrest, the center hub and also center of the Nentir Vale. In its surroundings, you can find farmlands and adventure sites.

For divine caster you can google/look up the gods and see which one fit more your character:
Asmodeus, Avandra, Bahamut, Bane, Corellon, Gruumsh, Ioun, Kord, Lolth, Melora, Moradin, Pelor, Raven Queen, Sehanine, Tharizdun, Tiamat, Torog, Vecna, Zehir.

Recently the Kobolds have been raiding the Old King Road, and The Lord Warden of Fallcrest has enough, he is willing to pay a bounty of 10 gp for each dispatched Kobold and an additional 100 gp for a proof that the threat has been eradicated from the Kobold Hall.

note: While I don't put a limit on alignment, we are looking at a group of people who can work together and I do not tolerate screwing over party members. If you plan to betray your party members this is definitely not the kind of campaign that you are looking for.

yeah no gestalt but I don't mind the variant multiclassing:
Variant Multiclassing

It's somewhat like Gestalt but not as strong.

The main goal is to have a classic adventure with some surprises here and there. There will be dungeons, there will be quests, there will be dragons etc... throw in a surprise or two (did collect a lot of 3rd party materials over the years and don't mind using some of them to enhance the experience).

Me too as well, I like to DM/GM but well, if Pathfinder 1st edition is too complex...I suppose in a couple more days, Pathfinder playtest for their 2nd edition is coming out, so guess a mix of new and simplifying might attract more players.

Is this active at all? I don't get enough chances to game as a player as opposed to being the Storyteller.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back