• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

[Closed] Pathfinder: Kingmaker

WlfSamurai

Maelstrom Engineer
1585593478673.png
Your Charter:
Be it so known that the bearer of this charter has been charged by the Swordlords of Restov, acting upon the greater good and authority vested within them by the office of the Regent of the Dragonscale Throne, has granted the right of exploration and travel within the wilderness region known as the Greenbelt. Exploration should be limited to an area no further than thirty-six miles east and west and sixty miles south of Oleg’s Trading Post. The carrier of this charter should also strive against banditry and other unlawful behavior to be encountered. The punishment for unrepentant banditry remains, as always, execution by sword or rope. So witnessed on this 24th day of Calistril, under watchful eye of the Lordship of Restov and authority granted by Lord Noleski Surtova, current Regent of the Dragonscale Throne.

About the game:
Looking for 4-6 players to play Pathfinder Kingmaker Adventure Path. I'd like to play this for the long haul starting with book 1 and level 1 and working all the way through book 6. Note that this is still Pathfinder 1E. This adventure path, like most, has not yet been converted to 2E.

What I like about this adventure is that it's very open and has the potential for the PCs to build their own kingdom. I've never ran or played it, but I've always wanted to.

Other expectations:
  • Post length: I'm not looking for long posts. Just no single sentence posts. A paragraph at least per post is a good rule of thumb.
  • Allies: Your characters begin the game as allies, but that can change through play. They don't have to be friends, but they are working toward a common goal or interest.
  • Play to find out: Be willing to detail your character, but leave open spots for us to explore in their backstories and experiences. I like when we find things out during play together.
  • Bend the rules: The rules will be a slave to the narrative and RP, not the other way around. I reserve the right to change or throw out rules as needed during the course of any situation to support fun or enjoyable RP.
  • Starting characters: We'll start at 1st level. Create your character using the point-buy method with 20 points to spend. Since there is so much of it, only officially published content for characters.

Hey there. If you are looking for more people, I would be willing to toss my hat into the ring.

Man, it’s good to see you again, friend. Sorry for everything. I’d love to have you.
Thanks! It will be great to be in another game with you.

Is this a new campaign, or are we joining in an existing group? I want to come up with a good character without stepping on anyone's toes.

Another question: Any prohibited classes or races to stay away from?

What's this? Haven't you gotten enough of me yet? lol

I could be persuaded to join in another game. Just need to think of a good character idea. Maybe a wizard? Hmmmm.

I've been playing the cRPG and would be interested in exploring the source material. Gimme a bit to come up with a concept.

5 including you. We have what need play with a extra slot if one more person wants in.

You mentioned you haven’t played Pathfinder, but have you played dice games before? And have any been d20 games?
Unfortunately not...I've heared plenty about d20 games and have been wanting to try it out for awhile but i understand if you'd rather have experienced players for the rp. I wouldn't want to make things harder on you by you having to walk me through the basics on how d20 works

Unfortunately not...I've heared plenty about d20 games and have been wanting to try it out for awhile but i understand if you'd rather have experienced players for the rp. I wouldn't want to make things harder on you by you having to walk me through the basics on how d20 works
No problem, just wanted to see what level you were at. I’m willing to work with/teach you. There’s a lot to it and the text in the book can seem like a wall at times, but once you get the hang of it you can just about play and edition/game of d20 games.

To start, do you have the Core Rulebook?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back