• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Pathfinder in the Forgotten Realms

Well I have no intention of dropping out. I love pathfinder and have been wanting to play for ages.

Someday I hope to do something with Kingdom building in Pathfinder on here admittedly.

Mr. Cthulu worshipper, sir, is forgotten realms a different version of pathfinders? Can I only use the races that the forum you put up states?

Omg... my life is a lie.. Neverwinter nights was the first Graphical mmorpg and not Everquest!!

I am so ashamed of myself. 
I love neverwinter nights so much :3 
So let me see if I got the gist of this!

Pathfinder does not have an official Forgotten Realms, so we (other people have) are integrating it into Pathfinder with the help of that forum?

No, I'm using the setting as is (well not quite, but mostly because 4th Edition FR was disgusting), just with Pathfinder rules instead. That forum link I sent you is so you have the stats for all the sub-races that exist in the setting. 
Cool beans. I'll get started on this probably tonight. Character level will be 5 to start, and the game is starting in the Sword Coast (though I'm not 100% sure where yet) so keep that in mind.

Awesome, so... is it possible to become one of the Lords of Waterdeep in the long term? Kinda just wanna put that out there as personal amibition. lol

And to add to that, no Gunslingers. Only base class not allowed, just because of the setting. 
Lmao, if it goes on long enough and we get there, yeah it's entirely possible

Hey, just putting it out there. I totally want to keep this going once it gets rolling.

Though that said, if you can point me in the right direction, I'm definitely gonna need a forum for it, and not just a thread, if that's still possible, Orzhov.

And yeah, it's a thing, I've been running/playing games in the forgotten realms since way back in AD&D 2e, so I've been a big fan of and know a lot about the system. 
If you have any questions about the setting, feel free to message me, or add me on Skype, and we can hash out something. And if you're going divine, on that wiki page, please please please use the diety list from circa 1374, not the Spellplagued Full of Crap List of Dieties on the right side of the page.

Actually I'm going to disallow Summoner as well, just for my own sanity. So no Summoner or Gunslinger, but the other six are fine. (Inquisitor, Cavalier, Witch, Oracle, Alchemist, and Magus)

Well.. actually it was poison frog called baphomet with wings.... 
used him a bit ago in another pathfinder... well doesn't matter

Users who are viewing this thread

Back