• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Pathfinder in the Forgotten Realms

Still not sure what to do myself. I do really like Oracles. 
Oh... I forgot I wanted to do this. Could I do a Reincarnated Druid? (Ultimate Magic p.39)

I'm still trying to figure out if it's possible for me to get a forum and not just a thread, cause those threads are clunky and obnoxious for a game I want to run like this :\

I'd have to say no to Reincarnated Druid, that ability is just way too much, especially at that low a level.

This rogue will not be one of the charming types, btw, so if someone else wants to do a face character, go for it. :P

Since we're going to become big friends in this (if the forum is established)

Does anyone else feel like physically assaulting anyone that uses this emote ;P

Like :P is okay, but as soon as they don't use a simple Colon ( :) and replace it with that stupid wink of a semicolon( ;) I just feel like vomiting and throwing a massive fit at the same time!

:\ 
._. when I became the sun, I shone life into the man's heart.

I'll have this up by next week, even if I do have to do a thread, though if I get the job I'm trying to get, it may actually be possible for me to do this as a chat game if you guys are willing.

Hallo! I am really interested in doing a game like this but I've never been able to. Care to take on someone who needs to learn basically everything?

Please PM me to communicate.

Hello. :) I am very interested as well. Djinni is a friend of mine. I would love to play as well. Pleaseeee PM me.

So I would, be interested in joining. I have one campaign of pathfinder under my belt so not THAT experienced, but know how everything works. Anyway unless there is still a needed class I would want to join as a half-elf inquisitor. And if that flies I just want to make sure I got this right, we are first lvl PCs with 5th lvl wealth at a 25 ability buy points.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back