• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Pathfinder Campaign - Rise of the Runelords

Wonderblue

The Only Ocassionally Reliable RP Partner
IMG_1900.JPG
Your dear Ever so Mighty and Exalted Dungeon Master Azure Cerulean Wonder, or simply Wonderblue, is ready to tackle another campaign. Could this go horribly wrong? Of course. Will it? Most likely. Yet here I am, with another one.

Pathfinder is essentially 3.5e but glorified. It was my first ever RPG tabletop dice game, and has always had a special place in my heart. The rules of it are fairly easy to learn, less complicated than 5e, but easier to break.

The campaign, Rise of the Runelords is meant to take a party of five from level one to twenty, and is especially good for beginners to learn on the job. If you've never done D&D or Pathfinder before, this is an excellent campaign to get your feet wet in RPGs. I'd like at least one veteran player to help guide the way, but everyone else- it favors beginners. (Bigger players might end up bored in the beginning if they don't role play.)

I would prefer this to be mute, as I am not comfortable with sharing my rather unpleasant voice.

Discord is an option for use, if that's easier.

NOTE: If you are in my other campaign, you may not join this one. You may spectate, but will not be included in the campaign, for there are others who didn't get to join the first and would like to get a chance to play.

Players
- RESERVED -
- RESERVED -
-
-
-

First come, first served, with the exception being my previous players and those who have messaged me beforehand. Maximum of seven players. Inactivity will not be tolerated. I understand that you have a life outside of RPN, but if you go silent, we're sort of stuck. Keep us informed of what's happening, and we'll understand.

Ya know what? HECC IT! If you have room, I'd be happy to join this one too

I would like to join in. Started this campaign years ago as a player but the group didn't even make it 3 months.

Are you limiting books for character creation?

I’ve been looking to get into Pathfiner for a while now and this seems like the perfect opportunity, so I’d like to go ahead join.

I'm new to pathfinder but I find it interesting. I'll put my hat into the bag of holding for now. I'll give a more firm commitment when I know more about about the RP (things like what classes and races we can play, what level we'll start at, are you expecting players to meet online on a certain time and day like a normal tabletop group, etc.)

Does this mean that the old game you started up will be resurrected? We had a few players, but the game fizzled.

I would love to join, where is the campaign going to be? Aka website or discord
I do have experience with pathfinder, and would love to break out some ideas I've had.

I am new to this site and not that much experienced with written RP, but I play Pathfinder with an active group since 2013. We're running our 3rd homebrew campaign (based on Kingmaker) after we quickly decided that our second one didn't make us happy. I can assist a bit with rules etc.
If you're okay with the above, I'd gladly join.

If you're still looking for more players, I am interested if it's on site. I always enjoy a good Pathfinder game. I am loathe to do more Discord though.

While I'm more experienced with 5ed DnD, I do have a couple pathfinder books that I've been meaning to crack open. I am hella interested! So long as you don't mind a pathfinder beginner [I might need help with character creation since the last time I tried it I got confused af by the ranger] So if this is still open, count me in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back