• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Pathfinder, anyone?

Hans Johann

Resident Druid
Hey all!

I'd love to find someone who is interested in playing a 1x1 Pathfinder campaign. Starting at level 1. Any race, class, alignment, archetype, etc. Not looking for a romantic RP, but not necessarily opposed to it. Open to gender bending. LGBT friendly.

Overall just looking for partner to enjoy an adventure with. I can both DM and play a character, but also open if you want to DM too.

Hit me up! :3

Yo I'm interested. Never done pathfinder but it seems fun. I'll read up,on it later today but I'm hella interested

I'm very familiar with 5e. But I'll learn more things if necessary.

Edit- I'm a fast learner
Groovy. I'm pretty versed in pathfinder, but I've never done it via forum. I guess think up a character concept and get back to me either on this threat or PM me.

Dank Link Dank Link I will keep you in mind if I do this again, but I don't want to take on more than I can chew to start. Sorry, mate. :(

My only question is are we going to do the dicey rolls and stuff of the like like in DnD?

I know a bot on discord that's really user/game friendly where that you can do stuff like !check perception and it do a perception check for your character. I mean that's just a suggestion to make stuff easier. Your the DM so it's your choice.

Edit- it also does attack roles.

Yeah, I'd totally be down for checking that out. I haven't really used Discord much, but I have an account. This is sort of a trial be fire for me to figure out what works best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back